Dave Emory KPFA FM Attacks Gays
Anonymous Sender
2004-07-08 23:27:11 UTC

an obligation to "keep their personal
vendettas, mud-slinging, unfounded
hate, spite and personal attacks off
the air."

For More information on this:
http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/the_critics/Emory/Emory_bio.html
l***@yahoo.com
2004-07-21 07:23:09 UTC
These attacks on Dave Emory are from a screed that has
circulated for the better part of two decades, authored by Dan
Rightmyer, who publishes under the name "Alex Constantine." Like
Michael McCarty, his associate in these activities, Rightmyer is
severely mentally ill. Let's let Rightmyer/Constantine describe
himself:

The following is available at: http://www.whale.to/b/constantine4.html

"The following letter appeared in the December, 1994
issue of
Mondo 2000 magazine.

Electromagnetic Torture: EM Weapons

By Alex Constantine

December, 1994

Mondo 2000
San Francisco, CA

Editor:
For five years I have been the victim of a formal
torture program at the hands of the CIA. The torture is
electromagnetic and difficult to trace ...

I have been subjected to a gruelling daily regimen of
torture rendered from a remote source. I have been
burned by microwaves, kept awake for days at a stretch
by shrieking noises in my ears, the effect of pulsed
audiograms. One evening I was hit by an infra-sound
attack on my spine, the most painful experience of my
life. . . .I was left crawling and screaming across
the floor. . . .

For die-hard skeptics, I can offer this proof: Two of
the leading child psychologists in the country once
witnessed magnets repelled from my cranium. When I
wrote a letter to Amnesty International about my
plight (it was ignored), friends of mind
were subjected to microwave attack. . .

Regards,
Alex Constantine"

For an alternative perspective on Rightmyer's
psychological difficulties, check out the following
allegations by an associate of his named Martin
Cannon:

The following allegations can be accessed
at:http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Dan+Rightmyer%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=36ea8dfd.0%40calwebnnrp&rnum=2

"More stuff on Dan Rightmyer - the kook known as pen
nemae Alex Constantine

I've responded adequately to Dan Rightmyer and his
silly billy pal Brian in nother recent thread. But
there is something else you good folks really ught to
know about Dan "Alex ConstantWhine" Rightmyer.

(Sung to the tune of the "Beverly Hillbillies"
theme...)

Come and listen to my story 'bout a nut named Dan
Hears voices in his head he says are from "The Man."
He says "They filled my noggin full of electronic
bugs!" But he doesn't let you know that he's done a
lot of DRUGS. (ACID, that is. LSD. "Hundreds of
trips.")

"Hundreds of acid trips" is the admission Dan made to
his former best friend, S.M. Any reasonable person who
wants the full story should feel free to write me or
call me. I'll tell ya how to talk to this former best
friend for yourself -- you'll hear all sorts of
outrageous, hilarious stories about Dan's history of
massive drug abuse, as well his insane behavior.

(Here's a sample: Once, one of Dan's inner
"tormentors" identified himself by name. Dan found
that a gentleman of this name was listed in the phone
book. Dan, who owned a firearm, thretened to go to the
house of this obviously-innocent party and shoot him!)"
Post by Anonymous Sender
Radio host Dave Emory
(KPFA, KKUP, KKUP FM)
Emorys attacks on Paul Bernardino,