KWILLS EXPOSED!
Add Reply
]v [etaphoid
2021-04-30 14:43:42 UTC
KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG
KWills on his Keto diet

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

KWills beats anorexia -

https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

KWills gorging on Spam sammies-

https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

KWills at the pool -

https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

https://postimg.cc/mhwx9Rjg

How the fat fuck felon garage burglar has the nerve to call *ANYONE* fat
is beyond me.
Skeeter
He sure does own you Chad Bryant.
]v [etaphoid
2021-05-01 10:56:16 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@invalid.invalid
Tony "Skeeter" Eaks says...
Post by Skeeter
Post by ]v [etaphoid
KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG
KWills on his Keto diet
https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk
KWills beats anorexia -
https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG
KWills gorging on Spam sammies-
https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ
KWills at the pool -
https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK
KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -
https://postimg.cc/mhwx9Rjg
How the fat fuck felon garage burglar has the nerve to call *ANYONE* fat
is beyond me.
He sure does own you Chad Bryant.
Sez the drug addled trailer park pissbum that doesn't
own *anything*.

https://www.google.com/search?q=drug+addled+trailer+park+pissbum&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625 LOL
Here endeth the lesson...
KWills
2021-05-01 12:02:52 UTC
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 10:43:42 -0400, Chad Bryant, self admitted
Post by ]v [etaphoid
KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
Still not me, Chad. But you know this.
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG
KWills on his Keto diet
https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk
KWills beats anorexia -
https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG
KWills gorging on Spam sammies-
https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ
KWills at the pool -
https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK
KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -
https://postimg.cc/mhwx9Rjg
How the fat fuck felon garage burglar has the nerve to call *ANYONE* fat
is beyond me.
What do you believe you gain from putting my face on pictures of
your body? I really want to know, but you refuse to answer. It's as if
you are too scared to do so.
Here is more TRUTH you will be too scared to address:

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
Hardy Neubauer
2021-05-01 14:12:16 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
How the fat fuck felon garage burglar has the nerve to call *ANYONE* fat
is beyond me.
What do you believe you gain from putting my face on pictures of
your body? I really want to know, but you refuse to answer. It's as if
you are too scared to do so.
time people start organize, find all these world criminals injection
promoters, hang them in trees. Impaling as emergent alternative.

WARNING!! THE VACCINATED ARE SHEDDING SPIKE PROTEINS THAT ATTACK
REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS 4-25-21
https://www.bitchute.com/video/l1WfaIC9FCmF/

THE FDA WIL NOT AUTHORIZE OR APPROVE OF ANY COVID-19 VACCINE
https://www.brighteon.com/280bd995-9736-424c-82da-ef68b224f298

"on behalf of the 17,000+ employers of the FDA we are committed, to the
american people, to not permit ANY PRESSURE, and we will fight for science
and integrity, not authorize use of this poison vaccine on humans."
KWills
2021-05-02 11:59:09 UTC
On Sat, 1 May 2021 14:12:16 +0000 (UTC), Hardy Neubauer
Post by Hardy Neubauer
Post by KWills
Post by ]v [etaphoid
How the fat fuck felon garage burglar has the nerve to call *ANYONE* fat
is beyond me.
What do you believe you gain from putting my face on pictures of
your body? I really want to know, but you refuse to answer. It's as if
you are too scared to do so.
time people start organize, find all these world criminals injection
promoters, hang them in trees. Impaling as emergent alternative.
What does your extremely limited intellect and pathological lying
have to do with Chad's deception? I don't see the connection.
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-05-02 13:59:12 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
Still not me, Chad. But you know this.
How stupid would you have to be to think there is only one "K. Wills"
out there?

There are at *least* 69,000 people with the surname "Wills."

Keith, Kelly, Kenneth, Kevin, Kim, Kirk, Kent, Kelsey, and Karl are
just *some* of the boy's names.

"Chad 'Neodome' Bryant" sounds like he's the dumbest fucktard to ever
draw the Breath of Life.

Also a car thief.
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2015/07/16/chad-bryant-ames-chase-marshall-county/30277747/

And bad girlfriend-picker.
https://www.timesrepublican.com/news/todays-news/2015/04/bryant-girlfriend-arrested/

And violent nutcase.
https://www.kcci.com/article/sheriff-9-guns-just-found-in-wanted-man-s-storage-unit/6905240#

And child molester.
https://www.thedailytimes.com/news/recent-arrest-the-second-in-alleged-child-abuse-situation/article_89c62082-99b8-545a-b207-a76eafc6ce6d.html
KWills
2021-05-02 16:21:11 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
Still not me, Chad. But you know this.
How stupid would you have to be to think there is only one "K. Wills"
out there?
Chad blames me for his LIE about living in Vermont being exposed.
He posted images of various concert tickets that he claimed were
comped. One set showed he paid, I think, $27.00 each for two tickets.
The others were for zero dollars.
I was able to prove each of the venues were in Utah, and NOT
Vermont. While he could have traveled from Vermont to Utah to see
concerts, it wouldn't make much sense. Even if he were a fan of each
group, there would surely have been performances closer to where he
lied about living.
He also posted a picture of a car that he claimed was his in
2020. He claimed it was new. If I recall correctly, I stated it looked
like a 2016 model, but that it was difficult to tell from a single
picture of the back of the car. Chad, for some reason, stated it's a
2018 model. So much for it being new, huh?
A poster using the nym ]v[etaphoid (you may have noticed that's
ALMOST the nym Chad used) was able to prove where in Utah Chad lives
based on the picture. He found the apartment complex in Salt Lake City
where Chad holds his morbidly obese body.
Only the location of the complex was made known, as far as I am
aware. If the actual apartment number was given, I missed the post.
Chad blames me for ruining his lies about where he lives.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
There are at *least* 69,000 people with the surname "Wills."
Chad is seriously stupid.
In Sate v Wills, the defendant is Kent Wills. My real, legal
first name is not Kent. What's more, it was proved that in 1998 I
moved from Iowa to California. A guy who used the nym Prof. Jones
provided the proof. Yes, I could have traveled from LA to central
Iowa. But if I were in such financial shape that burglary seemed a
good idea, I wouldn't have been able to make the trip.
You'll note he's also such coward he has to use other people's
nyms to try, and fail, to get his "revenge."
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Keith, Kelly, Kenneth, Kevin, Kim, Kirk, Kent, Kelsey, and Karl are
just *some* of the boy's names.
"Chad 'Neodome' Bryant" sounds like he's the dumbest fucktard to ever
draw the Breath of Life.
Maybe not THE dumbest, but he is in the top five.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Also a car thief.
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2015/07/16/chad-bryant-ames-chase-marshall-county/30277747/
And bad girlfriend-picker.
https://www.timesrepublican.com/news/todays-news/2015/04/bryant-girlfriend-arrested/
And violent nutcase.
https://www.kcci.com/article/sheriff-9-guns-just-found-in-wanted-man-s-storage-unit/6905240#
And child molester.
https://www.thedailytimes.com/news/recent-arrest-the-second-in-alleged-child-abuse-situation/article_89c62082-99b8-545a-b207-a76eafc6ce6d.html
Chad did openly admit to being a convicted child molester and
registered sex offender. It's possible he lied, of course. But what
kind of stupid dullard would openly and freely lie and claim they have
a conviction for child molestation and is a registered sex offender.
Using Chad's own standards, he's the Chad Bryant being mentioned.
And, as a bonus, Chad Bryant is listed, not just C. Bryant.

KlausSchadenfreude
2021-05-02 17:01:09 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
It's a wonder he can get close enough to a keyboard to type with THAT
gut! LOL
%
voice to text
Inge Mueller
2021-05-02 21:41:29 UTC
On Sun, 02 May 2021 10:01:09 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American
neo-kapo genitally mutilated jew non-white inferiorisht Klaun
Scheisseziegelsteine aka KlausSchadenfreude b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
%
and then up your bum
Ed Rhodes
Up yours first.
%
ok , bend over then cause you are my bum the way i kick you around
Ed Rhodes
You WISH, forger. NOBODY gets kicked around as much as you!
%
2021-05-03 15:56:18 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Inge Mueller
On Sun, 02 May 2021 10:01:09 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American
neo-kapo genitally mutilated jew non-white inferiorisht Klaun
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
and then up your bum
Up yours first.
ok , bend over then cause you are my bum the way i kick you around
You WISH, forger. NOBODY gets kicked around as much as you!
oh my , real good come back there big shoots ,
just change the words of what i say about you and ,
say them back to me and what forgeries , i said i'm % ,
damn you are one stupid fkjust because your wife dumped you ,
your kids never come to see you ,
you serve no practical purpose in life and ,
will likely die in the next 10 years
Ed Rhodes
2021-05-03 18:29:49 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Inge Mueller
On Sun, 02 May 2021 10:01:09 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American
neo-kapo genitally mutilated jew non-white inferiorisht Klaun
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
and then up your bum
Up yours first.
ok , bend over then cause you are my bum the way i kick you around
You WISH, forger. NOBODY gets kicked around as much as you!
oh my , real good come back there big shoots ,
Gee, thanks, forger.
Post by %
just change the words of what i say about you and ,
say them back to me and what forgeries , i said i'm % ,
Butt you're NOT %, just a cheap imitation.
Oooh...the forger is RATTLED! Let's shake his cage some MO'!
%
2021-05-03 18:34:02 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by %
damn you are one stupid fkjust because your wife dumped you ,
your kids never come to see you ,
you serve no practical purpose in life and ,
will likely die in the next 10 years
Oooh...the forger is RATTLED! Let's shake his cage some MO'!
the typical usenet clichés , LOL ,
next you can tell me you're supported in e-mail
KWills
2021-05-03 08:48:09 UTC

[...]
Post by KWills
"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9
Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
It's a wonder he can get close enough to a keyboard to type with THAT
gut! LOL
Maybe his home health aide, who comes by to change his soiled bed
sheets, types for him. Chad would surely find typing himself too much
exercise.

Ted
2021-05-03 18:45:22 UTC
Post by KWills
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 10:43:42 -0400, Chad Bryant, self admitted
convicted child molester, posting as "]v [etaphoid "
Post by ]v [etaphoid
[...]
-a76eafc6ce6d.html
LOL. Well done. Those aren't far from the shit
the folks here have on this Chad Bryant.