MSNBC [Joy Reid ♥ Alex Jones] ——► [D] Democrats Planning [summer] Society Collapse
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2018-07-29 00:51:18 UTC
[D] DEMOCRATS PLANNING THE COLLAPSE
OF SOCIETY:

ALEX JONES 'podcast':

http://rss.infowars.com./20180727_Fri_Alex.mp3

MSNBC Joy Reid + Alex Jones ——► (video) SANDY HOOK [Extra Shooter]

SANDY HOOK EXTRA SHOOTERS:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/sandy_hook.mp4

*
CONNECTICUT PRIMER:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/322.html

ALEX JONES:
INFOWARS / PRISON PLANET

http://www.infowars.com
http://www.prisonplanet.com

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz — Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

“ Jews rule by proxy...
(psychiatry "science" racket)
The Jews have now gained control
of the most powerful countries... "

— Malaysia P.M. Mahatir
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-29 02:17:47 UTC

I don’t think I’m going to sit up nights worrying about what Alex Jones says.
BDK
2018-07-29 12:49:46 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
http://youtu.be/bxt_bEDdTTc
I don?t think I?m going to sit up nights worrying about what Alex Jones says.
He's right up there with Lookey as far as predicting anything.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-29 13:49:34 UTC
http://youtu.be/bxt_bEDdTTc
*****
Yeah, but unlike Lookey, he’s made it into a big business.
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-29 14:43:40 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by e***@hotmail.com
http://youtu.be/bxt_bEDdTTc
I don?t think I?m going to sit up nights worrying about what Alex Jones says.
He's right up there with Lookey as far as predicting anything.
*****
Yeah, but unlike Lookey, he’s made it into a big business.
The man knows how to be entertaining. Luke was never able to
reach that level.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
BDK
2018-08-01 23:54:50 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by e***@hotmail.com
http://youtu.be/bxt_bEDdTTc
I don?t think I?m going to sit up nights worrying about what Alex Jones says.
He's right up there with Lookey as far as predicting anything.
*****
Yeah, but unlike Lookey, he?s made it into a big business.
He's made dozens of dollars..
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-02 09:58:41 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Post by e***@hotmail.com
http://youtu.be/bxt_bEDdTTc
I don?t think I?m going to sit up nights worrying about what Alex Jones says.
He's right up there with Lookey as far as predicting anything.
*****
Yeah, but unlike Lookey, he?s made it into a big business.
He's made dozens of dollars..
I don't have access to Jones' financial statements, but I'd guess
he's made at least $147.12 since he started :)
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
BDK
2018-08-03 14:45:43 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Post by e***@hotmail.com
http://youtu.be/bxt_bEDdTTc
I don?t think I?m going to sit up nights worrying about what Alex Jones says.
He's right up there with Lookey as far as predicting anything.
*****
Yeah, but unlike Lookey, he?s made it into a big business.
He's made dozens of dollars..
I don't have access to Jones' financial statements, but I'd guess
he's made at least $147.12 since he started :)
I meant Lookey when he's bummed money on his website and on usenet. I'm
watching "Dr. Pimple Popper" right now, and I don't know why, but I keep
expecting to see Lookey appear with some horrible cyst that needs a
poppin.
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-04 11:59:08 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Post by e***@hotmail.com
http://youtu.be/bxt_bEDdTTc
I don?t think I?m going to sit up nights worrying about what Alex Jones says.
He's right up there with Lookey as far as predicting anything.
*****
Yeah, but unlike Lookey, he?s made it into a big business.
He's made dozens of dollars..
I don't have access to Jones' financial statements, but I'd guess
he's made at least $147.12 since he started :)
I meant Lookey when he's bummed money on his website and on usenet.
Luke's managed to make dozens of dollars? I'm actually impressed.
Post by BDK
I'm
watching "Dr. Pimple Popper" right now, and I don't know why, but I keep
expecting to see Lookey appear with some horrible cyst that needs a
poppin.
I watch those and cringe. But I can't stop watching.
It's kind of like a car wreck. You know you shouldn't slow down
just to look, but you can't stop yourself. Or is that just me?
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
BDK
2018-08-04 13:42:54 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
http://youtu.be/bxt_bEDdTTc
Post by BDK
I'm
watching "Dr. Pimple Popper" right now, and I don't know why, but I keep
expecting to see Lookey appear with some horrible cyst that needs a
poppin.
I watch those and cringe. But I can't stop watching.
It's kind of like a car wreck. You know you shouldn't slow down
just to look, but you can't stop yourself. Or is that just me?
As kind of a medical horror fan, I am mesmerized by the stuff that comes
out of her patients. My sister can't handle any of it, and turned it off
after the "Oatmeal" came out of that guy's bump above his left knee a
week or so ago. Wuss. She and her husband walked out of "Alien" back in
'79, so it's not expected.

I was angry that my doctor didn't take any pics of my colon when I had
my colonoscopy. Pics inside of me? Oh yeah.
KWills Shill #3
2018-08-04 18:00:13 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
http://youtu.be/bxt_bEDdTTc
Post by BDK
I'm
watching "Dr. Pimple Popper" right now, and I don't know why, but I keep
expecting to see Lookey appear with some horrible cyst that needs a
poppin.
I watch those and cringe. But I can't stop watching.
It's kind of like a car wreck. You know you shouldn't slow down
just to look, but you can't stop yourself. Or is that just me?
As kind of a medical horror fan, I am mesmerized by the stuff that comes
out of her patients. My sister can't handle any of it, and turned it off
after the "Oatmeal" came out of that guy's bump above his left knee a
week or so ago. Wuss. She and her husband walked out of "Alien" back in
'79, so it's not expected.
I can watch an autopsy, and have done so a few times, without a
hint of any "icky" factor. In fact, I found it interesting to see, up
close and personal, the various organs and where they are in relation
to other organs. Sure, I already knew the placement from test books
and such, but actually seeing them is different.
I have no idea why I cringe at seeing pimples, boils, cyst, etc.
lanced and popped. One would think it wouldn't bother me at all. But
they do. Still, I am unable to pull myself away.
I haven't seen the "oatmeal" video you reference as yet. But I am
confident that while thinking, "Ew!" I would continue watching to the
end.
Post by BDK
I was angry that my doctor didn't take any pics of my colon when I had
my colonoscopy. Pics inside of me? Oh yeah.
Did they offer you video? My dad has had a few over the decades
and they gave him a copy of the video from his last one.
I never would have thought I'd get to see my dad's colon. But
I've seen it on video. It's actually fascinating.
I'm going to request a video when I get one. And as I grow older,
I am sure I'll get at least one before I die.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.
BDK
2018-08-05 01:55:37 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
http://youtu.be/bxt_bEDdTTc
Post by BDK
[...]
I actually get more uneasy watching idiots dancing on 1200' TV towers
and people eating things I find disgusting.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
I was angry that my doctor didn't take any pics of my colon when I had
my colonoscopy. Pics inside of me? Oh yeah.
Did they offer you video? My dad has had a few over the decades
and they gave him a copy of the video from his last one.
I never would have thought I'd get to see my dad's colon. But
I've seen it on video. It's actually fascinating.
I'm going to request a video when I get one. And as I grow older,
I am sure I'll get at least one before I die.
I said, "No pics or video?" when I saw him afterwards, and he said, "I
usually do, but I was fixated on removing your polyp completely, so I
forgot about it until it was too late!". I watched a bunch of
colonoscopies online, so I know what mine pretty much looked like.
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-29 14:43:01 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by e***@hotmail.com
http://youtu.be/bxt_bEDdTTc
I don?t think I?m going to sit up nights worrying about what Alex Jones says.
He's right up there with Lookey as far as predicting anything.
Except Luke appears to actually believe the bunk he spews. Jones
gives me the impression that he doesn't buy into any of it, but found
a way to make money duping the gullible.
A good example was the supposed FEMA family caskets that were, in
reality, grave liners. Alex would have checked into the matter, or,
more likely, had an employee do it. He would have known, well in
advance, what they were. But stating what they really were and are
wouldn't get listeners and viewers.
Further, his own lawyer stated Alex is a performance artist.
If Alex Jones presents it, it's safe to presume the claim(s)
is(are) are false. It's also safe to presume he knows they are.
--
Shill #3.
Los Angeles Branch.