OT Voluntary admission to psych ward, Now, guess what?
Add Reply
Mittens Romney
2024-10-02 19:46:54 UTC
(Of course, I'm not the crazy one on this newggroup.)
Says the freakshow supporting this:

WALZ SUPPORTED THE IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
“Walz Voted For The Joint Comprehensive Plan Of Action (JCPOA) As A
Member Of
Congress In 2015, Calling It The ‘Best Path Forward’…”
“Walz Voted For The Joint Comprehensive Plan Of Action (JCPOA) As A
Member Of
Congress In 2015, Calling It The ‘Best Path Forward’ CBS News Reported
At The Time.
He Has Remained A Vocal Defender Of The Plan, And Criticized Former
President
Donald Trump When The Latter Withdrew From The Deal In 2018.” “As Israel
braces for a
strike from Iran and its terrorist proxies, Vice President Kamala Harris
tapped as her running
mate Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, who voted in favor of the infamous
deal that emboldened
and enriched Iran. Walz voted for the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action
(JCPOA) as a
member of Congress in 2015, calling it the “best path forward” CBS News
reported at the time.

He has remained a vocal defender of the plan, and criticized former
President Donald Trump
when the latter withdrew from the deal in 2018. The JCPOA stipulates
that Iran would halt any
nuclear weapons programs and permit inspections of its nuclear energy
facilities in exchange for
the United States and its allies agreeing to lift economic sanctions and
permit access to about $56
billion of its frozen assets. Opponents of the JCPOA, including Israeli
Prime Minister Benjamin
Netanyahu, doubted Iran’s commitment to transparent inspections, and
argued that the deal
didn’t address Iran’s ability to increase funding for its terrorist
proxies with the lifted sanctions
and unfrozen assets. Since the United States agreed to the JCPOA, Iran’s
military budget grew
by approximately 30 percent, even as the country’s economy foundered. It
is estimated that Iran
could produce enough enriched uranium for a nuclear bomb in under a
week, according to
Bloomberg. “This deal is far from perfect, and I harbor no illusions
that the hate and violence of
the Iranian regime will fade after it goes into effect,” he wrote. “I
expect Iran will continue to be
a destabilizing force in the region and a threat to America and our
allies. But, I believe this
agreement is our best path forward.’” (Daily Wire, 8/6/24)

https://www.dailywire.com/news/flashback-tim-walz-called-the-iran-deal-the-best-path-forward

In his announcement to withdraw, Trump deemed the JCPOA “disastrous” and
“a great embarrassment to me as a citizen and to all citizens of the
United States.”

“The fact is this was a horrible, one-sided deal that should have never,
ever been made,” Trump said. “It didn’t bring calm, it didn’t bring
peace, and it never will.”

Trump added that Iran and its proxies have attacked American embassies
and military installations and murdered hundreds of American service
members in Beirut in 1983, and kidnapped, imprisoned, and tortured
American citizens.

Anti-Israel members of the far-left “Squad” celebrated Harris naming
Walz to the ticket on Tuesday, including Rep. Ilhan Omar (MN) who has a
history of anti-Semitism.

“Congratulations to our next Vice President,” Omar wrote on X, adding
that Walz is “Bringing Minnesota nice to the ticket.”
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
Bob F
2024-10-02 23:18:32 UTC
Post by Mittens Romney
[...]
Had trump not bailed out of the deal to prevent Iran from getting
nuclear weapons, they would be nowhere near to having nuclear weapons as
they are today. That is TOTALLY trumps fault.