Boy Scouts Goes Bankrupt
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-02-18 21:18:17 UTC
Boy Scouts organization files for bankruptcy
Feb 18, 2020
The 110-year-old organization said they intend
to use the chapter 11 process to create a victims
compensation trust in response to hundreds of
sexual abuse lawsuits.

If only the Catholic Church would do likewise....
The Girl Scouts came to sell cookies, I went on a diet and they got
nothing from me....

I also don't support the gay scouts.... who place gays in charge of
young boys. That's as unrealistic as placing pedophiles in charge of
girl scouts. I won't be funding child abuse.

And I sure I said right here that when they forced the BOY SCOUTS to
accept gay Leaders that it would be the end of the Boy Scouts. It was
an OK program for those who like to belong to groups, until the Liberals
decided they know more about what you need than you do.
--
That's Karma

*Liberalism is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*
joeturn
2020-02-19 08:53:23 UTC
http://youtu.be/-oOqAO8JI0o
To Grasp the essence of what your saying you must do some research on Stephani Baden Powell(the same guy that said he never saw a man he did not like) and his Hitler connection. Google was Walt Disney Queer
KWills Shill #2
2020-02-19 10:09:34 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
I see you're still terrified of your ENTER key.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
joeturn
Give us an update enter Key wills. The old wav about hitlers dick got bit by his brother Roy AKA Mussolini "Whistle while you work" and dont forget Einstein played Joseph Stalin.
KWills Shill #2
2020-02-20 10:28:10 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by joeturn
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
Please speak with a professional about your irrational fear of
the ENTER key.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in

Joe "Slowjoe" Turn says he wants me to move to Pariahville, Florida
and be his neighbor in
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by joeturn
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
Yeah, Pan is doing the same thing with his posts. Oddly enough, Pan is
messing up MY old "Google group" posts the same way.
KWills Shill #2
2020-04-15 21:19:39 UTC
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 20:43:52 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by joeturn
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
That's odd as your Google posts always came through fine for me.
I recall BDK mentioning they were good with his reader as well.
I would first think he and I had something set up so that your
posts wrapped while Joe's did not. But your comment makes that
basically impossible. Further, it's rare that others who post through
Google show without word wrap.
I think it's a case of Joe lacking the intellect to set up his
browser properly. But I add I won't ever actually know.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Ed Rhodes
That's amazing, everything you just said... was wrong!
KWills Shill #2
2020-04-15 21:19:39 UTC
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 20:45:05 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by joeturn
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
I can't think of anything Joe has ever posted that was right. If
it has ever happened, it escapes my memory.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-02-20 18:28:39 UTC
{snip}
The Court accepted that NJ law was valid but could not be applied
to this case because the BSA was a private organization that
had a first amendment right to free expression that superseded the
state's interest.
When you said, "The Supreme Court has ruled that if private
organizations like the Boy Scouts want to exclude gays they are free to
do so," I thought you were arguing that private organizations
categorically aren't subject to anti-discrimination law.  Apparently, I
misunderstood your argument.
Your above explanation is correct that the BSA's right in choosing its
members is protected by the First Amendment's guarantee of "expressive
association."
The difference between this and a bakery is that what
happens to a wedding cake after it leaves a bakery has
no effect on the free expression of the bakers.  It matters
not if the bakers hallucinate that they are participating in
a ceremony they disprove of - the facts are that the bakers
are no longer participating once the cake leaves the bakery.
SCOTUS did not rule, one way or the other, on whether bakers have a
freedom of speech right to refuse to create cakes for a wedding.
Instead, they ruled in favor of the baker on the narrow ground that the
Colorado Civil Rights Commission based its decision on religious hostility.
And yet the Boy Scouts faced endless law suits by Liberals changing the
premise of the law suits and suing again and again using money from the
likes of Bloomberg or Soros... to purposely try to force the Boy
Scouts into bankruptcy making it a choice with no choice.... either be
sued until they're out of business by the victims of the gays or be
sued until they're out of business by the gays and Liberals just as
they're doing to the BAKERIES and others, where they sue those
businesses to put them out of business if they don't accept the Liberals
premise that gays are NOT mentally ill heterosexuals. But for some
reason the Liberals never have to prove that their DNA is NOT that of a
heterosexual.... why is that?
They'll sue and tie a business up in court for decades and hope that
they can bankrupt them to scare all the others into submission. It's
using bully tactics to get what the constitution and the voters never
allowed for. The same tactics Obama and Democrats used to create the
MORTGAGE CRISIS and ended up creating an economic recession/depression
in 2009 when Obama became President, which by the way was Poetic Justice
that his destruction was also the destruction of his own Presidency,
along with the Liberals corruption and GRAFT and RULING AGAINST THE WILL
OF THE PEOPLE. Obama's legacy is that of being the worst President in
over 150 years and probably in the history of te United States.
This is who the Liberals are. Look at Bloomberg who uses laws to force
people to do what he wants even when it's unconstitutional like the GUN
LAWS and all the money Bloomberg spends to ban guns and pass things like
Stop and frisk laws where he targeted anyone he deemed as someone who
could be intimidated by stopping them with no warrant. NOT that
Bloomberg was targeting the wrong people but as the courts said, you
can't constitutionally do that to any people. SO throwing minority kids
against the wall may have sounded like it would work but it doesn't
matter, because if it's unconstitutional you still have to find a
constitutional way to stop the crime.
Knowing what the problem is is only half the problem when it comes to
passing laws to fix a problem. Because the fixing has to meet the
limitation placed on the government by the Constitution which makes it a
challenge for the lawmakers to govern without becoming DICTATORS, and
LIBERALS choose the easy and lazy way of law making, and they choose to
simply mandate things and violate our RIGHTS and the Constitution. Obama
was a perfect example of MANDATING THINGS like his DACA law that was a
law that he passed by executive order. Obama forced a lot of things on
America without any constitutional power to do so.
LOL...They wouldn't be bankrupt if they simply didn't fuck a bunch of kids.
Exactly and that is my point... but to stop that from hapening they'd
have to ban gays from being the Scout Leaders.

And if they did that, they get sued by the gays and Liberals. So they
were in a no win scenario, My suggestion was to shut it down, at least
that would have protected the kids from the gays.

They chose to give in to the legal/financial pressure and allow gays to
become leaders and allow gay boys into the scouts, and that was their
mistake, they could have closed with pride and instead have failed and
been labeled as gay pedophiles.

Maybe the fact that they had no morals in the end nd didn't close their
doors They deserve to be forever considered to be gay pedophiles.

I personally think that gays took over the leadership before anyone with
actual Christian morals could close them down and it was then run by gay
pedophiles for the gay pedophiles. It was open season on the children
and the Liberals created that environment. Because the Boy Scouts
managed to survive for decades without gays, and less than one decade
with the gays.