WIKILEAKS: OBAMA RAN PEDOPHILE RING OUT OF WHITEHOUSE
Steve Austin
2020-12-31 11:47:05 UTC
https://undergroundreportorg.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/wikileaks-obama-ran-pedophile-ring-out-of-whitehouse/

Julian Assange unveiled another bombshell Sunday evening, alleging that
wikileaks now has hard proof that former President, Barack Hussein Obama,
operated and participated in a pedophile ring based in the white house.

A leaked email released today read,

“A young boy the age of 5. He will make the perfect catamite for the
president. He will arrive from Romania on Tuesday. I’m sure the president
will be pleased.”

“The leak is bound to start a massive investigation”, Assange said. “That is
if we can get the word out before the news is swallowed up by the Obama
shadow government.”

Obama has not yet responded for comment.

Other notables named in the report as being involved in the ring are the
following:

Bill Clinton

Hillary Clinton

Tim Kaine

Elizabeth Warren

Jimmy Carter

Harry Reid

Ben Affleck

Cory Booker

Al Franken

Nancy Pelosi
Graham
2020-12-31 16:14:29 UTC
You are a raving lunatic and should be confined to a mental hospital!
Ted
2021-01-01 02:44:55 UTC
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 22:47:05 +1100, "Steve Austin"
<***@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
https://undergroundreportorg.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/wikileaks-obama-r
an-pedophile-ring-out-of-whitehouse/

Can't be. I don't believe Wikileaks published it.
That's ludicrous.
Andrew W
Nothing is ludicrous in this world. There are witnesses and victims.
M I Wakefield
2021-01-01 03:13:23 UTC
On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 13:50:16 +1100, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 22:47:05 +1100, "Steve Austin"
https://undergroundreportorg.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/wikileaks-obama-r
an-pedophile-ring-out-of-whitehouse/
Can't be. I don't believe Wikileaks published it.
A young boy the age of 5. He will make the perfect catamite for
the
president. He will arrive from Romania on Tuesday. Im sure the
president
will be pleased.
That's ludicrous.
Nothing is ludicrous in this world. There are witnesses and victims.
There are no witnesses, victims, or evidence for any alleged crime
committed by Obama.

There are witnesses and a victim to Donald Trump's anal rape of a
13-year-old girl at one of Jeffrey Epstein's parties.

Why don't you ever want to talk about that, Fuckwit?
Andrew W
2021-01-01 03:52:01 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 22:47:05 +1100, "Steve Austin"
https://undergroundreportorg.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/wikileaks-obama-r
an-pedophile-ring-out-of-whitehouse/
Can't be. I don't believe Wikileaks published it.
A young boy the age of 5. He will make the perfect catamite for
the
president. He will arrive from Romania on Tuesday. Im sure the
president
will be pleased.
That's ludicrous.
Nothing is ludicrous in this world. There are witnesses and victims.
There are no witnesses, victims, or evidence for any alleged crime
committed by Obama.
Not if you only watch the mainstream media.
Post by M I Wakefield
There are witnesses and a victim to Donald Trump's anal rape of a
13-year-old girl at one of Jeffrey Epstein's parties.
Sod off, dumbass.
Ted
2021-01-01 03:21:44 UTC
Post by Steve Austin
Post by Ted
an-pedophile-ring-out-of-whitehouse/
Can't be. I don't believe Wikileaks published it.
A young boy the age of 5. He will make the perfect catamite for
the
president. He will arrive from Romania on Tuesday. Im sure the
president
will be pleased.
That's ludicrous.
Nothing is ludicrous in this world. There are witnesses and victims.
It's ludicrous to think that Obama and his crowd were into fucking 5
year old kids.
Bud Dickmann
Klous has it on good authority they never boned any kid under 7.
Ted
2021-01-01 03:46:41 UTC
LOL!
M I Wakefield
Wikileaks is a front for the Russians
Ted
That's idiotic. I'm actually surprised you're that stupid.
M I Wakefield
2021-01-01 03:35:07 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Ted
Can't be. I don't believe Wikileaks published it.
Wikileaks is a front for the Russians
That's idiotic. I'm actually surprised you're that stupid.
So it was just a coincidence that Wikileaks released the e-mails that
the Russians hacked?
Ted
2021-01-01 03:52:13 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 21:53:06 -0500, M I Wakefield
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Ted
Can't be. I don't believe Wikileaks published it.
Wikileaks is a front for the Russians
That's idiotic. I'm actually surprised you're that stupid.
So it was just a coincidence that Wikileaks released the e-mails that
the Russians hacked?
I see what you mean. If they were hacked by Russia, one might wonder
why they chose Assange to publish them.
Andrew W
2021-01-01 03:58:29 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Ted
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Ted
Can't be. I don't believe Wikileaks published it.
Wikileaks is a front for the Russians
That's idiotic. I'm actually surprised you're that stupid.
So it was just a coincidence that Wikileaks released the e-mails that
the Russians hacked?
Just because Wikileaks was able to obtain emails (as did others) does not
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
Ted
2021-01-01 04:17:03 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Ted
Can't be. I don't believe Wikileaks published it.
Wikileaks is a front for the Russians
That's idiotic. I'm actually surprised you're that stupid.
So it was just a coincidence that Wikileaks released the e-mails that
the Russians hacked?
Just because Wikileaks was able to obtain emails (as did others) does not
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
No, but why would Russia turn them over to Wikileaks? (But first I'd
ask why they blame Russia.)
Andrew W
2021-01-01 04:28:44 UTC
Post by Andrew W
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
No, but why would Russia turn them over to Wikileaks?
Because there are authorities in Russia who are also against corruption and
want the truth out.
Post by Ted
(But first I'd ask why they blame Russia.)
Only the corrupt US media blames Russia. It's a red herring to throw people
off the trail. It's a continuation of the 60s cold war propaganda. Russians
are mostly good people.
Ted
You don't know why they blame Russia?
Andrew W
2021-01-01 06:54:42 UTC
Post by Andrew W
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
No, but why would Russia turn them over to Wikileaks?
Because there are authorities in Russia who are also against
corruption and
Post by Andrew W
want the truth out.
Post by Andrew W
are mostly good people.
You don't know why they blame Russia?
Who blamed Russia? And what matter are you referring to?
The Democratic party blames Russia for everything because they're doing
crooked deals with China and they don't want anyone to find out. Communist
China is the problem, not Russia.
Ted
2021-01-01 23:35:26 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by M I Wakefield
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 21:53:06 -0500, M I Wakefield
Post by Andrew W
Post by M I Wakefield
the Russians hacked?
Just because Wikileaks was able to obtain emails (as did
others)
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
does not
Post by Andrew W
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
No, but why would Russia turn them over to Wikileaks?
Because there are authorities in Russia who are also against
corruption and
Post by Andrew W
want the truth out.
Post by Andrew W
off the trail. It's a continuation of the 60s cold war
propaganda.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Russians
Post by Andrew W
are mostly good people.
You don't know why they blame Russia?
Who blamed Russia? And what matter are you referring to?
The Democratic party blames Russia for everything because they're doing
crooked deals with China and they don't want anyone to find out. Communist
China is the problem, not Russia.
You believe that Republicans are the good guys and Democrats are the
bad guys. Why?
Andrew W
2021-01-01 23:47:45 UTC
Post by Ted
Can't be. I don't believe Wikileaks published it.
Wikileaks is a front for the Russians
That's idiotic. I'm actually surprised you're that stupid.
So it was just a coincidence that Wikileaks released the
e-mails
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
that
Post by Andrew W
Post by M I Wakefield
the Russians hacked?
Just because Wikileaks was able to obtain emails (as did
others)
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
does not
Post by Andrew W
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
No, but why would Russia turn them over to Wikileaks?
Because there are authorities in Russia who are also against
corruption and
Post by Andrew W
want the truth out.
Post by Andrew W
off the trail. It's a continuation of the 60s cold war
propaganda.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Russians
Post by Andrew W
China is the problem, not Russia.
You believe that Republicans are the good guys and Democrats are the bad
guys. Why?
It's because of all my sources which include ex FBI, ex CIA, military, and
hundreds of other patriot groups and insiders.
It's only the mainstream media that hate the republicans because they are
controlled by shadow governments and corporations who can't stand anyone
opposing their globalist/communist plans.
Mitchell Holman
2021-01-02 02:53:40 UTC
Post by Ted
Can't be. I don't believe Wikileaks published it.
Wikileaks is a front for the Russians
That's idiotic. I'm actually surprised you're that stupid.
So it was just a coincidence that Wikileaks released the
e-mails
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
that
Post by Andrew W
Post by M I Wakefield
the Russians hacked?
Just because Wikileaks was able to obtain emails (as did
others)
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
does not
Post by Andrew W
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
No, but why would Russia turn them over to Wikileaks?
Because there are authorities in Russia who are also against
corruption and
Post by Andrew W
want the truth out.
Post by Andrew W
off the trail. It's a continuation of the 60s cold war
propaganda.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Russians
Post by Andrew W
China is the problem, not Russia.
You believe that Republicans are the good guys and Democrats are the
bad guys. Why?
It's because of all my sources which include ex FBI, ex CIA, military,
and hundreds of other patriot groups and insiders.
It's only the mainstream media that hate the republicans because they
are controlled by shadow governments and corporations who can't stand
anyone opposing their globalist/communist plans.
OMG.

Communism is still a boogeyman?

After decades of Republicans like
Trump sending their jobs to China and
Vietnam?
Kurt Nicklas
2021-01-02 10:33:23 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Ted
Can't be. I don't believe Wikileaks published it.
Wikileaks is a front for the Russians
That's idiotic. I'm actually surprised you're that stupid.
So it was just a coincidence that Wikileaks released the
e-mails
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
that
Post by Andrew W
Post by M I Wakefield
the Russians hacked?
Just because Wikileaks was able to obtain emails (as did
others)
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
does not
Post by Andrew W
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
No, but why would Russia turn them over to Wikileaks?
Because there are authorities in Russia who are also against
corruption and
Post by Andrew W
want the truth out.
Post by Andrew W
off the trail. It's a continuation of the 60s cold war
propaganda.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Russians
Post by Andrew W
China is the problem, not Russia.
You believe that Republicans are the good guys and Democrats are the
bad guys. Why?
It's because of all my sources which include ex FBI, ex CIA, military,
and hundreds of other patriot groups and insiders.
It's only the mainstream media that hate the republicans because they
are controlled by shadow governments and corporations who can't stand
anyone opposing their globalist/communist plans.
OMG.
Communism is still a boogeyman?
After decades of Republicans like
Trump sending their jobs to China and
Vietnam?
While Mitchell was away at the nude beach in Jamaica, China and
Vietnam gave up communism as economic theory while retaining the
authoritarian government part.

Poor Mitchell.
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-02 14:24:56 UTC
Post by Ted
Can't be. I don't believe Wikileaks published it.
Wikileaks is a front for the Russians
That's idiotic. I'm actually surprised you're that stupid.
So it was just a coincidence that Wikileaks released the
e-mails
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
that
Post by Andrew W
Post by M I Wakefield
the Russians hacked?
Just because Wikileaks was able to obtain emails (as did
others)
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
does not
Post by Andrew W
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
No, but why would Russia turn them over to Wikileaks?
Because there are authorities in Russia who are also against
corruption and
want the truth out.
Post by Andrew W
off the trail. It's a continuation of the 60s cold war
propaganda.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Russians
Post by Andrew W
China is the problem, not Russia.
You believe that Republicans are the good guys and Democrats are the
bad guys. Why?
It's because of all my sources which include ex FBI, ex CIA, military,
and hundreds of other patriot groups and insiders.
It's only the mainstream media that hate the republicans because they
are controlled by shadow governments and corporations who can't stand
anyone opposing their globalist/communist plans.
And what better way to get the dirt on people and to use it against
them, than to run a pedophile and hooker and drug operation as a
subsidiary of the larger operation. The BIGGER PICTURE is to stay in
charge and keep the power and to do that they need dirt on their "enemies".

Obama to Marxist Laraza Latinos "Punish Our Enemies" (American citizens)

Which begs the question of what does Obama say to other Marxist and
Jihadist friends when he rewards them? What did Obama say when he gave
Iran $150 BILLION DOLLARS? Was Obama again... punishing his enemies
(American citizens) by rewarding America's enemies?

*Mama'says*
146.1 - Liberalism is a Theocracy of mediocrity disguised as equality.
Ted
2021-01-02 23:10:53 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 14:58:29 +1100, "Andrew W"
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 22:20:24 -0500, Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
So it was just a coincidence that Wikileaks released the
e-mails
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
that
Post by Andrew W
the Russians hacked?
Just because Wikileaks was able to obtain emails (as did
others)
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
does not
Post by Andrew W
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
No, but why would Russia turn them over to Wikileaks?
Because there are authorities in Russia who are also against
corruption and
Post by Andrew W
want the truth out.
Post by Andrew W
off the trail. It's a continuation of the 60s cold war
propaganda.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Russians
Post by Andrew W
hundreds of other patriot groups and insiders.
It's only the mainstream media that hate the republicans because they are
controlled by shadow governments and corporations who can't stand anyone
opposing their globalist/communist plans.
The Republican party isn't opposed to globalism. But both parties are
opposed to Communism.
Andrew W
2021-01-02 23:17:28 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
So it was just a coincidence that Wikileaks released the
e-mails
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
that
Post by Andrew W
the Russians hacked?
Just because Wikileaks was able to obtain emails (as did
others)
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
does not
Post by Andrew W
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
No, but why would Russia turn them over to Wikileaks?
Because there are authorities in Russia who are also against
corruption and
Post by Andrew W
want the truth out.
Post by Andrew W
off the trail. It's a continuation of the 60s cold war
propaganda.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Russians
Post by Andrew W
opposing their globalist/communist plans.
The Republican party isn't opposed to globalism. But both parties are
opposed to Communism.
FYI, there are globalist/communist politicians in both parties, but more in
the Democratic party. They are losing their cushy jobs as we speak.
Ted
2021-01-02 23:41:00 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
So it was just a coincidence that Wikileaks released the
e-mails
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
that
Post by Andrew W
the Russians hacked?
Just because Wikileaks was able to obtain emails (as did
others)
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
does not
Post by Andrew W
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
No, but why would Russia turn them over to Wikileaks?
Because there are authorities in Russia who are also
against
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
corruption and
Post by Andrew W
want the truth out.
Post by Ted
(But first I'd ask why they blame Russia.)
Only the corrupt US media blames Russia. It's a red
herring to
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
throw people
Post by Andrew W
off the trail. It's a continuation of the 60s cold war
propaganda.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Russians
Post by Andrew W
opposing their globalist/communist plans.
The Republican party isn't opposed to globalism. But both parties are
opposed to Communism.
FYI, there are globalist/communist politicians in both parties, but more in
the Democratic party. They are losing their cushy jobs as we speak.
You seem to understand that the MSM is propaganda, but you still
swallow the bullshit that the Democrats are Marxists. That's fucking
idiotic, dude. Not even AOC is a real socialist. One of the primary
purposes of the Democratic party, ever since FDR, has been to fight
Communism.

Yes, they are pro-globalist, but so are many, if not most,
Republicans.
Andrew W
2021-01-03 23:13:24 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
So it was just a coincidence that Wikileaks released
the
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
e-mails
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
that
Post by Andrew W
the Russians hacked?
Just because Wikileaks was able to obtain emails (as did
others)
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
does not
Post by Andrew W
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
No, but why would Russia turn them over to Wikileaks?
Because there are authorities in Russia who are also
against
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
corruption and
Post by Andrew W
want the truth out.
Post by Ted
(But first I'd ask why they blame Russia.)
Only the corrupt US media blames Russia. It's a red
herring to
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
throw people
Post by Andrew W
off the trail. It's a continuation of the 60s cold war
propaganda.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Russians
Post by Andrew W
are mostly good people.
You don't know why they blame Russia?
Who blamed Russia? And what matter are you referring to?
The Democratic party blames Russia for everything because
they're
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
doing
Post by Andrew W
crooked deals with China and they don't want anyone to find
out.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Communist
Post by Andrew W
the Democratic party. They are losing their cushy jobs as we speak.
You seem to understand that the MSM is propaganda, but you still swallow
the bullshit that the Democrats are Marxists. That's fucking idiotic, dude.
Not even AOC is a real socialist. One of the primary purposes of the
Democratic party, ever since FDR, has been to fight Communism.
Yes, they are pro-globalist, but so are many, if not most, Republicans.
Are you saying there's not much corruption in either party? How do you know
this exactly?
M I Wakefield
2021-01-03 23:54:46 UTC
On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 10:13:24 +1100, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
Are you saying there's not much corruption in either party? How do you know
this exactly?
We know that Trump is corrupt: It's on tape.

He'll be lucky if he doesn't get impeached. Again.
Jack Shit
Never did the first time. It was an epic failure from the left.
Ed Rhodes
2021-01-04 00:12:24 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Are you saying there's not much corruption in either party? How do
you know this exactly?
We know that Trump is corrupt: It's on tape.
He'll be lucky if he doesn't get impeached. Again.
Never did the first time. It was an epic failure from the left.
Oh no. He is on the records as having been impeached. The impeachment did
not lead to removal from office, because 52 Republican Congress-critters
couldn't show enough backbone to do their job. But, the impeachment itself
still stands on the record.
M I Wakefield
2021-01-04 00:34:12 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Are you saying there's not much corruption in either party? How do you know
this exactly?
We know that Trump is corrupt: It's on tape.
He'll be lucky if he doesn't get impeached. Again.
Never did the first time. It was an epic failure from the left.
No, he was impeached. The Senate declined to remove him from office,
but he remains impeached.
KWills
2021-01-04 09:35:27 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Are you saying there's not much corruption in either party? How do you know
this exactly?
We know that Trump is corrupt: It's on tape.
He'll be lucky if he doesn't get impeached. Again.
Never did the first time. It was an epic failure from the left.
Trump was impeached, tried and acquitted.
Andrew W
2021-01-04 00:24:18 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Are you saying there's not much corruption in either party? How do you know
this exactly?
We know that Trump is corrupt: It's on tape.
That's only your biased and partisan assessment taken from Trump hater media
mouthpieces which you are a sycophant of. Time to grow up. Hate does not
bring truth.
M I Wakefield
2021-01-04 01:03:42 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Are you saying there's not much corruption in either party? How do you know
this exactly?
We know that Trump is corrupt: It's on tape.
That's only your biased and partisan assessment taken from Trump hater media
mouthpieces which you are a sycophant of. Time to grow up. Hate does not
bring truth.
No, Fuckwit, even Republicans (the ones who aren't hiding from the
media, anyway) are saying this is bad.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html
KWills
2021-01-04 09:35:16 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Are you saying there's not much corruption in either party? How do you know
this exactly?
We know that Trump is corrupt: It's on tape.
He'll be lucky if he doesn't get impeached. Again.
They better hurry. He only has a few weeks before he's no longer
President.
Dutch
No shit.
Ted
2021-01-04 00:21:32 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
So it was just a coincidence that Wikileaks released
the
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
e-mails
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
that
Post by Andrew W
the Russians hacked?
Just because Wikileaks was able to obtain emails (as did
others)
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
does not
Post by Andrew W
mean Wikileaks is actually run by Russia.
No, but why would Russia turn them over to Wikileaks?
Because there are authorities in Russia who are also
against
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
corruption and
Post by Andrew W
want the truth out.
Post by Ted
(But first I'd ask why they blame Russia.)
Only the corrupt US media blames Russia. It's a red
herring to
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
throw people
Post by Andrew W
off the trail. It's a continuation of the 60s cold war
propaganda.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Russians
Post by Andrew W
are mostly good people.
You don't know why they blame Russia?
Who blamed Russia? And what matter are you referring to?
The Democratic party blames Russia for everything because
they're
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
doing
Post by Andrew W
crooked deals with China and they don't want anyone to find
out.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Communist
Post by Andrew W
hundreds of other patriot groups and insiders.
It's only the mainstream media that hate the republicans
because
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
they are
Post by Andrew W
opposing their globalist/communist plans.
The Republican party isn't opposed to globalism. But both
parties
Post by Andrew W
Post by Ted
are
Post by Andrew W
Are you saying there's not much corruption in either party? How do you know
this exactly?
Oh heck no. There's a lot of corruption in both parties. Probably
more in the Dems.
Siri Cruise
2021-01-02 23:29:02 UTC
Post by Ted
The Republican party isn't opposed to globalism.
That depends on how you define 'globalism'. If it means americans
can exploit any market on the globe, republicans are for it. If
you mean openning american markets to foreign exploitation, iDJT
republicans are against it.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Ted
Yes, I'm excluding Trump Republicans from that statement.
Steve Austin
2021-01-04 00:56:49 UTC
https://undergroundreportorg.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/wikileaks-trump-ran-
pedophile-ring-out-of-whitehouse/

Julian Assange unveiled another bombshell Sunday evening, alleging that
wikileaks now has hard proof that Jeffery Epstein’s friend President, Donald
John Trump
operates and participates in a pedophile ring based in the white house.

A leaked email released today read,

“A young boy the age of 5. He will make the perfect catamite for the
president. He will arrive from Romania on Tuesday. I’m sure President Trump
will be pleased.”

“The leak is bound to start a massive investigation”, Assange said. “That is
if we can get the word out before Trump escapes to Putins Kremlin pedophile
paradise

Trump has not yet responded for comment. Assange was busy jerking off to
pictures of Barron Trump.
Andrew W.
tRUMPcOVID IS DOING A WONDERFUL JOB IN KILLING OFF THE AMERICAN HERD.
Andrew W.
tRUMPcOVID IS DOING A WONDERFUL JOB IN KILLING OFF THE AMERICAN HERD.
Andrew W.
tRUMPcOVID IS DOING A WONDERFUL JOB IN KILLING OFF THE AMERICAN HERD.
Andrew W
Bahaha! Prove it dumbass.
Ted
2021-01-01 04:19:36 UTC
On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 14:54:03 +1100, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
Post by Andrew W
Post by Steve Austin
Post by Ted
an-pedophile-ring-out-of-whitehouse/
Can't be. I don't believe Wikileaks published it.
Wikileaks is a front for the Russians
Bahaha! Prove it dumbass.
It's what liberals want to believe. So they believe it. No proof
necessary. I know you can relate.
Bill Flett
2021-01-01 03:13:50 UTC
Post by Steve Austin
https://undergroundreportorg.wordpress.com/2
Satire site. It's right-wingnut satire site, so of course it isn't funny in the
least.
Ted
2021-01-01 03:23:20 UTC
Thank you.
Andrew W
2021-01-01 04:14:39 UTC
Post by Bill Flett
Post by Steve Austin
https://undergroundreportorg.wordpress.com/2
Satire site. It's right-wingnut satire site, so of course it isn't funny
in the least.
People who have worked in government say it's all true. Pedophilia is
rampant among famous people, professionals, politicians.
Hollywood is riddled with it. Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, Rolf Harris,
Kevin spacey, Steven Spielberg, Tom hanks. The list is long.

You've heard of people trafficking. There is also child trafficking.
Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell are names you might be familiar with.

Even the Catholic church does it. If even the Catholic church does it then
we really have a problem.
M I Wakefield
2021-01-01 04:21:52 UTC
On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 15:14:39 +1100, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
Post by Bill Flett
Post by Steve Austin
https://undergroundreportorg.wordpress.com/2
Satire site. It's right-wingnut satire site, so of course it isn't funny
in the least.
People who have worked in government say it's all true.
No, Q says it's all true.

You should read up on Q and child porn:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/10/jim-watkins-child-pornography-domains/
Andrew W
2021-01-01 06:57:13 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Bill Flett
Post by Steve Austin
https://undergroundreportorg.wordpress.com/2
Satire site. It's right-wingnut satire site, so of course it isn't funny
in the least.
People who have worked in government say it's all true.
No, Q says it's all true.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/10/jim-watkins-child-pornography-domains/
I don't very much follow Q. I have plenty of other inside government and
military sources.
M I Wakefield
Suuuuure you do.
Wayne Autrey
You have *NO* inside sources for anything, you fucking liar.
Ted
How can you know that?
Wayne Autrey
No need to read past that stupid fucking lie. Fuck off, shitbag.
Text-Drivers R Killers
2021-01-02 09:30:38 UTC
Post by Steve Austin
Julian Assange unveiled another bombshell Sunday evening, alleging that
wikileaks now has hard proof that former President, Barack Hussein Obama,
operated and participated in a pedophile ring based in the white house.
Wasn't Trump running a pedophile sex ring out of a pizza hut in Iowa before
he got his TV job?