The Religion of Science
2020-10-12 14:59:51 UTC
Science used to be about the cold, hard facts.

Then something happened. It got politicized.

Now science is just a religion, a cult, for those who cannot think
independently and are afraid of being ridiculed even if they have the
truth on their side. Sheeple, really. Justin
Justin Tyme
2020-10-13 12:06:24 UTC
On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 09:59:51 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Science used to be about the cold, hard facts.
Then something happened. It got politicized.
Now science is just a religion, a cult, for those who cannot think
independently and are afraid of being ridiculed even if they have the
truth on their side. Sheeple, really. Justin
When are you going to post the pictures of you driving the
4Runner you promised? It's been weeks since you promised to do so.
It's as if you were lying.
Oh wait. You were. You've never had the truth on your side.
I never promised a picture of me driving my Barcelona red 4Runner. I
only promised proof that I owned it in a Bigfoot researching context.

I do have two photos of Bigfoot. One from a distance and one of him
hiding his face in the woods. Or, trying, until I outfoxed him. Justin