"Feds Sue Yale University Over Admissions Practices"
Add Reply
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-10-12 18:00:37 UTC
https://www.courthousenews.com/feds-sue-yale-university-over-admissions-practices/
[...]
The Department of Justice sued Yale University in a federal lawsuit
Thursday, claiming it discriminates against Asians and whites in the
undergraduate admissions process.
*One person's Affirmative Action law is another person's Jim Crow law*
“For at least 50 years, Defendant Yale University (Yale) has
intentionally subjected applicants to Yale College to discrimination on
the grounds of race and national origin,” the complaint states.
Democrats for the past 5 DECADES have been lying to America telling us
that they wanted America to have equal protection of the law... and the
DEMOCRATS have FAILED for the last 50 years, *JOE BIDEN* has failed for
the last 50 years. Joe and the Democrats wanted their Democrats to be
MORE EQUAL than the rest of us, so they could have more power. That
isn't equal protection, that's government assigning privilege.
The lawsuit follows a two-year investigation that found Asian American
and white applicants have only one-tenth to one-fourth of the likelihood
of admission as African American applicants with comparable academic
credentials.
[...]
Whatever happened to the push for a "color blind" society?
They WEAPONIZE race to allow them to make laws that aren't
CONSTITUTIONAL and for the DEMOCRAT RUN government to ignore equal
protection....

They never wanted equality, they always wanted power.
--
That's karma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=UXA--dj2-CY&feature=emb_logo

Son of a bitch, NOT a smidgen of corruption...???
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-10-12 18:55:55 UTC
https://www.courthousenews.com/feds-sue-yale-university-over-admissions
-practices/
[...]
The Department of Justice sued Yale University in a federal lawsuit
Thursday, claiming it discriminates against Asians and whites in the
undergraduate admissions process.
“For at least 50 years, Defendant Yale University (Yale) has
intentionally subjected applicants to Yale College to discrimination
on the grounds of race and national origin,” the complaint states.
The lawsuit follows a two-year investigation that found Asian American
and white applicants have only one-tenth to one-fourth of the
likelihood of admission as African American applicants with comparable
academic credentials.
[...]
Whatever happened to the push for a "color blind" society?
Whatever happened to your "private schools can
discriminate as freely as they want to" position?
So they don't take any tax payer dollars? You don't support taxpayers
being forced to pay taxes that are used for discrimination do you?

When found guilty they will lose all the tax dollars that they now
receive I would think that will mean that PELL GRANTS will unusable at
Yale.... No government funds for foreign students will be allowed to be
used at Yale. NO tech labs will get Federal funding.... And it will be
illegal for States to fund them with programs that use State tax money
either.
Louisville Christian school expelled student
over a rainbow cake
Jan 14 2020
Do they accept tax dollars?
A Christian school in Louisville expelled a
student last week after her family said school
officials discovered the girl had celebrated
her birthday with a rainbow-themed cake.
https://tinyurl.com/utobkxs
I call that a bit extreme but it also isn't an admissions program that
*SYSTEMICALLY* discriminated against groups of people while taking STATE
and FEDERAL TAX DOLLARS.

The Christian school has their own standards as long as they don't start
seeking TAX DOLLARS that are used to discriminate.

There are two standards one for the GOVERNMENT and the MONEY WE SEND
THEM TO USE FOE THE GOOD OF ALL "AMERICANS" and the money that the
Christian school charges its private customers who choose to send their
child to that school with strict rules on what ever they deem respectful.

*One person's Affirmative Action law is another person's Jim Crow law*

NOTICE the word "law" in that statement... the 14th amendment says...

"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the
privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States;... nor deny
to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAWS...

LAWS that don't discriminate, really don't need any equality, just equal
enforcement...

SO the laws that aren't equal are supposed to be rejected as outside the
jurisdiction of the courts of the States and the United States so NOT
paying taxes to a tax law or tax system that systemically discriminates
against Blacks or Whites would be a legitimate and legal response.

Legally if the State or Federal Government sends money to be used to
discriminate then tax payers can file a suit or a "class action suit"
that says they don't have to pay any taxes if the money will be used
illegally to support any institution that discriminates.

The same with SLAVERY, any tax that supports slavery can be taken as an
illegal act by the tax system and the tax law that makes it happen...
and the 13th Amendment says it's illegal to force taxpayers to pay for
slavery.

And the ObamaCare tax law that the USSC says is a tax can then be struck
down as an illegal act that creates slavery within the jurisdiction of
this NATION where that slavery is banned by the 13th Amendment.

And Obama care created two groups the slaves and the slave owners and
one paid with their labor and the other received benefits from labor
that the government forced NON criminal non convicted and non felons to
give up part of their labor's proceeds pay into. Which is how FRACTIONAL
SLAVERY WORKS.

*Mama'says*
136 - *One man's Affirmative Action law is another man's Jim Crow law*
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-10-13 15:23:55 UTC
[...]
I would suggest that you ask the Justice Department, but I suggest
that it has to do with the fact that Yale very likely receives a lot
of Federal money. Federal money always comes with strings, and it is
almost certain that one of those strings is a ban on racial
discrimination.
And your objection to that is..........?
You truly do not get it?
The lawsuit does not bother me, and I find it ironic that a school
which prides itself on being "diverse" might actually be guilty of
racial discrimination.
Funny you didn't object to Yale's
"racial discrmination" when that policy
was used to admit Clarence Thomas.
https://tinyurl.com/y64mpaw5
Actually I did, I have said often that having Affirmative Action makes
it worse for minorities because everyone suspects that they got in for
some reason other than they were qualified.

Race doesn't matter, character does and if you take people for their
color of sex or origin then you're taking out someone who maybe had
better character and better grades and would have been a better student.

You touched on the problem, how can we measure Clarence Thomas to know
if he has measured up.... When it's a DOCTOR we know by the trail of
incompetency and dead people... but with a Supreme Court justice that is
a lot more difficult. I say you look at how often their court and their
votes on any court body have been overturned....

And if you notice the 9th Circuit Court is overturned more than any
other... and it's filled with Liberals and Marxist-Democrat types.

Those will likely be the people who have the least understanding of how
the Constitution works. Of course RACIST DEMOCRATS want the LAWYERS to
send a list to the President of who they think is a political genius
rather than relying on who understands how the Constitution actually
works and then follows that the most.
--
That's karma

Democrats told us there was NO mortgage crisis.