Prediction: Biden to be arrested tomorrow
2020-11-03 02:55:19 UTC
Trump will win in a landslide and then Biden will be arrested for
treason. It makes too much sense. Justin
Justin Tyme
2020-11-03 03:17:42 UTC
Trump will win in a landslide and then Biden will be arrested for
treason. It makes too much sense. Justin
Justin, as usual you make a lot of sense. Could you please give us
more detail?

Certainly, my good friend. Biden will not concede. Team Trump will say
if you don't you get arrested for treason. Biden will still refuse. Then
he gets arrested. Now you know THE REST OF THE STORY. Justin
Justin Tyme
2020-11-10 17:32:59 UTC
@dont-
Post by Justin Tyme
On Tue, 3 Nov 2020 08:15:27 -0600, Justin Tyme
On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 21:17:42 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
say if you don't you get arrested for treason. Biden will
still
refuse. Then he gets arrested. Now you know THE REST OF THE
STORY.
Post by Justin Tyme
Justin
          How sad that you have to fake a reply so that you can
          continue to
lie.
          The post to which I am replying.
          The only other post in the thread before this reply
from
Post by Justin Tyme
me.
          And
it was from you.
          Once again you allow me to PROVE you the liar you are.
do
          hope
my exposing your lying has helped you to come to terms with
your
Post by Justin Tyme
Father Complex.
          Even if Trump wins, Biden not conceding tonight isn't
          treason.
But you will present the valid, credible, verifiable evidence
that
he would be. If you're lying to address your Father Complex,
you
Post by Justin Tyme
won't offer the requested evidence. It will not exist.
I did not reply to myself.
         The headers PROVE you did. But post an archive link to
the
Post by Justin Tyme
         post.
Since you're lying to address your Father Complex, you won't post
the
link.
It was one of the many honest and intelligent
members of this ng that either posted or emailed me.
         You're lying. It's how you deal with your Father Complex.
         But present the valid, credible, verifiable evidence for
your
claim. If you're lying, and wish to admit it, to address your
Father
Complex, you will not offer the evidence.
Your newsreader may not be working properly. Now that is
pathetic
Post by Justin Tyme
that you cannot spring for a good reader or PC or both.
         Agent is one of the best readers available.
         No honest and intelligent poster would claim the HP Envy
All-in-One as less than great.
Biden has done many treasonous things. He was on the take with
China, for example. Again, now you know the REST of the story.
Justin
         Present the valid, credible, verifiable evidence that
Biden
Post by Justin Tyme
was
on the take with China. If you're again lying to address your
Father
Complex you will not present the evidence. It won't exist.
         Where is the valid, credible, verifiable evidence that
Biden
Post by Justin Tyme
         will
be arrested for not conceding the race?
Watch the youtube videos by Utsava. Then wonder. Justin
He said "verifiable" and "credible." Not crazed and rediculous.
YOu didn't even sample those videos, did you?
I did sit thorough one. Seemed stupid. I could see why you liked
and/or
Post by Justin Tyme
supported it.
Because it is genius. Justin
"The Room" made more sense.
Tommy Weiseau?
Justin
Ed,

I'll tell you what. I will be driving to Canada next summer for my
annual pilgrimage.

I could take the long route and stay at your place for a few days to
watch some cheezy movies since we both like them. How about a MST3K or
Rifftrax marathon?

I will bring my DVD collection! Justin

PS - Would you like to go squatchin'?
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-12 03:47:46 UTC
@dont-
Post by Justin Tyme
supported it.
Because it is genius. Justin
"The Room" made more sense.
Tommy Weiseau?
Justin
Ed,
I'll tell you what. I will be driving to Canada next summer for my
annual pilgrimage.
I could take the long route and stay at your place for a few days to
watch some cheezy movies since we both like them. How about a MST3K or
Rifftrax marathon?
I will bring my DVD collection! Justin
PS - Would you like to go squatchin'?
I have already said, I would never be in any circumstances, want to be
in a situation where I had to spend any length of time in your presence.

Further, I would never want you in my house, for so much as a meal, much
less as a "house guest" for any number of days.

I'm not going "squatchin'," but I tell you what. Take your phone with
you, video your experience, and present it on YouTube. I promise to
watch.

You won't. Because you're not going any further than your mommy's back
yard.
KWills
2020-11-12 09:58:44 UTC
On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 03:47:46 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
[...]
He will find a video from someone else, add it to his own
channel, claiming it's his. He will remove the audio, to prevent it
being proved a fake with other people's names being spoken, claiming
he has no idea what happened.
Or he may have whoever took the camping pictures of the 4Runner
to film a quick video for him. We can KNOW the Loser will NEVER show
his face on camera. It would confirm that which he already admitted,
that the two pictures I posted of him really are of him.
What, are you a mind reader? Justin
KWills
2020-11-16 09:43:03 UTC
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:27:18 -0600, Justin Tyme
[...]
Predicting your lies doesn't require any extra sensory skills.
You have a very defined pattern you follow. It is, in part, how you
outted yourself as the person posting as Ernie in this group. Your IP
just made it impossible to deny without lying.
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/q7sKg4X

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

2020-11-15 21:26:03 UTC
@dont-
Post by Justin Tyme
supported it.
Because it is genius. Justin
"The Room" made more sense.
Tommy Weiseau?
Justin
Ed,
I'll tell you what. I will be driving to Canada next summer for my
annual pilgrimage.
I could take the long route and stay at your place for a few days to
watch some cheezy movies since we both like them. How about a MST3K or
Rifftrax marathon?
I will bring my DVD collection! Justin
PS - Would you like to go squatchin'?
I have already said, I would never be in any circumstances, want to be
in a situation where I had to spend any length of time in your presence.I
Further, I would never want you in my house, for so much as a meal, much
less as a "house guest" for any number of days.
I'm not going "squatchin'," but I tell you what. Take your phone with
you, video your experience, and present it on YouTube. I promise to
watch.
You won't. Because you're not going any further than your mommy's back
yard.
The ironic thing is that you'd be perfectly safe from the creature
because I'd be packing heat. You have to take a gun safety course to get
your permit, you know.

Who s to say I don't already have a rather substantial presence on
youtube with my Bigfootin'?

As I once mentioned, I had one stomp up and growl at me. I was not
scared. I growled back (and then took my shit). I hope I grossed him
out. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-04 00:37:26 UTC
Trump will win in a landslide and then Biden will be arrested for
treason. It makes too much sense. Justin
Yeah, you also said Trump was going to win all 50 states because Biden was
going to withdraw. THAT didn't happen... neither will this.
Justin Tyme
2020-11-04 21:36:26 UTC
Trump will win in a landslide and then Biden will be arrested for
treason. It makes too much sense. Justin
Yeah, you also said Trump was going to win all 50 states because Biden was
going to withdraw. THAT didn't happen... neither will this.
The "Biden" who supposedly won last night was a clone. The real Biden
was arrested a long time ago and is serving in Gitmo for treason.

So, basically, Biden lost all 50 states because he never ran against
Trump just like I said. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-05 04:55:10 UTC
Trump will win in a landslide and then Biden will be arrested for
treason. It makes too much sense. Justin
Yeah, you also said Trump was going to win all 50 states because
Biden was going to withdraw. THAT didn't happen... neither will this.
The "Biden" who supposedly won last night was a clone. The real Biden
was arrested a long time ago and is serving in Gitmo for treason.
So, basically, Biden lost all 50 states because he never ran against
Trump just like I said. Justin
Congratulations, JusChiCin, you have just entered Loonyland! Give my
regards to Sir Leonard (Looniest Knight of the Year) and King Koo Koo.
You'll love them, they're just your type.
Justin Tyme
2020-11-05 06:53:36 UTC
Trump will win in a landslide and then Biden will be arrested for
treason. It makes too much sense. Justin
Yeah, you also said Trump was going to win all 50 states because
Biden was going to withdraw. THAT didn't happen... neither will this.
The "Biden" who supposedly won last night was a clone. The real Biden
was arrested a long time ago and is serving in Gitmo for treason.
So, basically, Biden lost all 50 states because he never ran against
Trump just like I said. Justin
Congratulations, JusChiCin, you have just entered Loonyland! Give my
regards to Sir Leonard (Looniest Knight of the Year) and King Koo Koo.
You'll love them, they're just your type.
The name is Justin, and I am from Winningland. The public is not ready
for the horrible truths of the crimes of the deep state, but that does
not mean they cannot be punished. Let us punish the guilty, let us
reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand
the shocking truth about child diddlers from the District of Columbia?
Justin
KWills
2020-11-05 10:04:44 UTC
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 00:53:36 -0600, Justin Tyme
Trump will win in a landslide and then Biden will be arrested for
treason. It makes too much sense. Justin
Yeah, you also said Trump was going to win all 50 states because
Biden was going to withdraw. THAT didn't happen... neither will this.
The "Biden" who supposedly won last night was a clone. The real Biden
was arrested a long time ago and is serving in Gitmo for treason.
So, basically, Biden lost all 50 states because he never ran against
Trump just like I said. Justin
Congratulations, JusChiCin, you have just entered Loonyland! Give my
regards to Sir Leonard (Looniest Knight of the Year) and King Koo Koo.
You'll love them, they're just your type.
The name is Justin,
You've posted under the names of Cha Chi and Cindy as well.
Post by Justin Tyme
and I am from Winningland.
And yet, you ALWAYS lose. Odd that.
Post by Justin Tyme
The public is not ready
for the horrible truths of the crimes of the deep state, but that does
not mean they cannot be punished.
Since there is no deep state, your lie fails.
Post by Justin Tyme
Let us punish the guilty, let us
reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand
the shocking truth about child diddlers from the District of Columbia?
Justin
So now it's NOT the deep state, but child molesters? You can't
maintain the same lie for the duration of a single post.
If nothing else, you got to address your Daddy Issues again.

You can leave my father out of this. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-06 04:34:54 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Let us punish the guilty, let us
reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand
the shocking truth about child diddlers from the District of
Columbia? Justin
So now it's NOT the deep state, but child molesters? You can't
maintain the same lie for the duration of a single post.
If nothing else, you got to address your Daddy Issues again.
You can leave my father out of this. Justin
Nobody's discussing your father. Kwills is discussing YOUR clear "Daddy
issues," which are separate from your actual father.
Justin Tyme
Kent says a lot of things. Justin
Ed Rhodes
So do you. His make sense, yours don't.
Justin Tyme
Only because you are a mental midget do mine not make sense. Justin
Ed Rhodes
No, yours don't make sense because you are a lying ass.
Justin Tyme
We aren't going to regrow our hair with that attitude, Buster. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-10 02:48:01 UTC
@dont-
@dont-
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Facts don't have attitude, they just are. The facts are, what you post
is nonsensical, and you are a lying ass.

Another fact is that Ernie couldn't prove he'd regrown hair with his
method. The only proof he provided showed a LOSS of hair.

Another fact is that YOU have provided even LESS evidence than Ernie.
Justin Tyme
2020-11-10 14:58:05 UTC
@dont-
@dont-
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
I have posted many a photo, but your juvenile mind which you possess
cannot accept what your very own eyes have seen. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-11 00:09:21 UTC
@dont-
@dont-
$2
@dont-
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
I have seen TWO photos, neither one of which can the face be determined.
(In one case, because you deliberatly covered it up.) I have NOT seen
anything resembling a "before" picture of you that would indicate that
you had lost hair. And I haven't seen any photos of you WITH the things
you've presented that you claim are yours.
KWills
2020-11-10 10:05:18 UTC
On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 08:32:08 -0600, Justin Tyme
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
So do you. His make sense, yours don't.
Only because you are a mental midget do mine not make sense. Justin
No, yours don't make sense because you are a lying ass.
We aren't going to regrow our hair with that attitude, Buster. Justin
Your comment about Ernie's "cure."

Don't waste time addressing your Daddy Issues by lying about the
MID not being valid or working. You know it is valid and working. And
you know it proves you made the claim.

Let me just put it this way. I click it and it fails. Justin
Ed Rhodes
Well, you fail at so many other things, that was to be expected.
Justin Tyme
LOL! You got me that time! Justin
Justin Tyme
Troll 2 is not a bad movie. At least it is entertaining. Justin
KWills
2020-11-11 09:36:56 UTC
On Tue, 10 Nov 2020 08:58:40 -0600, Justin Tyme
On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 08:32:08 -0600, Justin Tyme
[...]
So do you. His make sense, yours don't.
Only because you are a mental midget do mine not make sense. Justin
No, yours don't make sense because you are a lying ass.
We aren't going to regrow our hair with that attitude, Buster. Justin
Your comment about Ernie's "cure."
Don't waste time addressing your Daddy Issues by lying about the
MID not being valid or working. You know it is valid and working. And
you know it proves you made the claim.
Let me just put it this way. I click it and it fails. Justin
Let me put it this way. You click, it brings up the post
referenced, then you LIE about it so that you can address your Father
Complex.

You man got elected (for now) and still you post your divisive posts. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-11 00:16:01 UTC
@dont-
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Another acknowledgement of an actual fact! Will wonders never cease?

Commenting that you are a lying ass has nothing to do with the current
political environment, or acting "divisivly."

It's just being honest about how pretty much everyone on this newsgroup
sees you.
Justin Tyme
Not the honest and intelligent members. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-11 02:32:27 UTC
$2
@dont-
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Yes. Those are the ones who see you as a lying ass.

Things that are never going to happen;

JusChiCin provding verifiable proof as to the existence of the
"Foundation."

JusChiCin provding verifiable proof as to the existence of the "mug."
(I'd settle for a picture of you HOLDING said mug.)

JusChiCin providing verifiable proof that he owns a 4X4. (Again, a
picture of yourself sitting IN the 4X4.)

JusChiCin providing verifiable proof that he goes into the wilderness
looking for Bigfoot. (Post a video of yourself in the wild. No, I don't
expect you to actually FIND a Bigfoot during the shooting, you don't
have to try and fake that. Just proof that you're out there.)

JusChiCin providing verifiable proof that he; was bald, regrew hair. (If
you can show legitimate before and after pictures, I'll actually give
you that you used Ernie's method.)

None of these things are ever going to happen.
KWills
2020-11-11 09:38:29 UTC
On Tue, 10 Nov 2020 18:47:11 -0600, Justin Tyme
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
You man got elected (for now) and still you post your divisive posts. Justin
Another acknowledgement of an actual fact! Will wonders never cease?
Commenting that you are a lying ass has nothing to do with the current
political environment, or acting "divisivly."
It's just being honest about how pretty much everyone on this newsgroup
sees you.
Not the honest and intelligent members. Justin
Liar. Ed and I both see you that way.
Again you address your Daddy Issues via lying. You really should
get back into therapy. You were showing improvement with the court
ordered psychiatric care you were under.

I wish Ernie was here to see your foolishness. Justin
Justin Tyme
It is possible Biden has already been arrested and executed at Gitmo. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-08 21:27:36 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Let us punish the guilty, let us
reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand
the shocking truth about child diddlers from the District of
Columbia? Justin
So now it's NOT the deep state, but child molesters? You
can't
maintain the same lie for the duration of a single post.
If nothing else, you got to address your Daddy Issues again.
You can leave my father out of this. Justin
Nobody's discussing your father. Kwills is discussing YOUR clear
"Daddy
issues," which are separate from your actual father.
Kent says a lot of things. Justin
So do you. His make sense, yours don't.
It is possible Biden has already been arrested and executed at Gitmo. Justin
Provide evidence, Otherwise, it's only possible in that empty room with
low ceilings and mice in the corner you call your mind.
Justin Tyme
He will be visiting Gitmo, unless his dementia gets him off the hook. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-10 02:49:04 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
He will be staying in the White House for the next four years. You will
continue to lie about him, as you do about everything else.
Justin Tyme
So it seems Bidet has the upper hand...for the moment. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-11 00:10:56 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
First off, it's Biden. Don't go down your Lord and Master's slippery
trail of coming up with "clever" nicknames for people. They aren't all
that clever.

Secondly, wow. Acknowledging an actual fact. I'm impressed.
Justin Tyme
Do you admit Biden is a temporary thing? Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-12 03:40:23 UTC
@dont-
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Every President is a "temporary thing." Four or eight years. Period.

Biden won both the popular vote, AND the Electoral College.

Nothing Trump or Rudy has said has been supported by so much as ONE iota
of evidence.

Joe Biden is going into the White House in January, and Trump is either
going to Mar-Largo to live (which will invalidate his agreement with the
county, but when did Trump care about keeping his word?) Or Russia to
avoid New York State's investigation, because he's not going to be able
to bribe his way out of THAT one.
Justin Tyme
2020-11-12 14:12:58 UTC
@dont-
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
LOL! Wait till he wins 2020, and then, because the Dems tried to subvert
him in his first term he will run again (and win) in 2024. Justin
KWills
2020-11-13 10:13:45 UTC
On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:12:58 -0600, Justin Tyme
Joe Biden is going into the White House in January, and Trump is either
going to Mar-Largo to live (which will invalidate his agreement with the
county, but when did Trump care about keeping his word?) Or Russia to
avoid New York State's investigation, because he's not going to be able
to bribe his way out of THAT one.
LOL! Wait till he wins 2020, and then, because the Dems tried to subvert
him in his first term he will run again (and win) in 2024. Justin
Even if by some really odd twist of reality, Trump wins 2020, he
won't be able to run in 2024. Since he can't hold the office, he can't
run.
But you know this. It's taught in fourth grade civics class.

2020-11-14 03:20:41 UTC
On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:12:58 -0600, Justin Tyme
Joe Biden is going into the White House in January, and Trump is
either going to Mar-Largo to live (which will invalidate his
agreement with the county, but when did Trump care about keeping his
word?) Or Russia to avoid New York State's investigation, because
he's not going to be able to bribe his way out of THAT one.
LOL! Wait till he wins 2020, and then, because the Dems tried to
subvert him in his first term he will run again (and win) in 2024.
Justin
Even if by some really odd twist of reality, Trump wins 2020, he
won't be able to run in 2024. Since he can't hold the office, he can't
run.
But you know this. It's taught in fourth grade civics class.
They already proposed that Trump be given a "third" term because his first
one was "spoiled" by all the scandals!
KWills
2020-11-14 09:30:22 UTC
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 03:20:41 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
[...]
People can propose as much as they wish. The 22nd Amendment means
Trump will never serve a third term.
--
"The sushi is a lie!"
-- Link Neal
Justin Tyme
But not in this case. Justin
KWills
2020-11-14 23:07:57 UTC
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 08:10:05 -0600, Justin Tyme
[...]
Please explain. Include valid, credible, verifiable cites when
you do. If you're lying to address your Father Complex, again, you
will offer no cites as they will not exist.

Marcus said himself that I can't make this stuff up. Justin
KWills
2020-11-16 09:39:54 UTC
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 08:41:59 -0600, Justin Tyme
[...]
He said no such thing.
Your admission that you lied is noted, accepted and appreciated.

2020-11-15 03:45:10 UTC
[...]
Well, strictly speaking, you're right. Trump will never serve a third
term... because he's never getting a SECOND one!
Justin Tyme
2020-11-15 21:36:31 UTC
[...]
True, except for the fake impeachment. Justin

PS- JFK Jr. will probably be the president in 2024.
KWills
2020-11-16 09:42:34 UTC
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:36:31 -0600, Justin Tyme
[...]
The impeachment was real. Trump was tried and found not guilty.
Post by Justin Tyme
PS- JFK Jr. will probably be the president in 2024.
He's dead. Has been since 1999. Only in your lying to address
your deeply seeded Father Complex is he still alive.

Fake scandals, you mean. Justin
Ed Rhodes
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant!
Justin Tyme
Trump will remain president. A lot of traitors are going to jail. Justin
Justin Tyme
2020-11-15 23:08:03 UTC
[...]
Look for the election results to be either overturned or invalidated.
Either way, Trump wins. Justin
Justin Tyme
Voter Fraud will be proven Rudy and Sidney are on it. Justin
Justin Tyme
As is so often the case, you are wrong. Justin
KWills
2020-11-14 23:07:44 UTC
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 08:09:10 -0600, Justin Tyme
On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:12:58 -0600, Justin Tyme
Joe Biden is going into the White House in January, and Trump is either
going to Mar-Largo to live (which will invalidate his agreement with the
county, but when did Trump care about keeping his word?) Or Russia to
avoid New York State's investigation, because he's not going to be able
to bribe his way out of THAT one.
LOL! Wait till he wins 2020, and then, because the Dems tried to subvert
him in his first term he will run again (and win) in 2024. Justin
Even if by some really odd twist of reality, Trump wins 2020, he
won't be able to run in 2024. Since he can't hold the office, he can't
run.
But you know this. It's taught in fourth grade civics class.
As is so often the case, you are wrong. Justin
No, the 22nd Amendment is taught in fourth grade civics class.

2020-11-15 03:49:16 UTC
[...]
Oh no, JusChiCin has a point. He was sleeping during 4th grad civics class,
so he DOESN'T know it!
KWills
2020-11-15 11:45:16 UTC
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 03:49:16 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
[...]
Makes sense.
--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-15 03:47:19 UTC
On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:12:58 -0600, Justin Tyme
Joe Biden is going into the White House in January, and Trump is
either going to Mar-Largo to live (which will invalidate his
agreement with the county, but when did Trump care about keeping
his word?) Or Russia to avoid New York State's investigation,
because he's not going to be able to bribe his way out of THAT one.
LOL! Wait till he wins 2020, and then, because the Dems tried to
subvert him in his first term he will run again (and win) in 2024.
Justin
Even if by some really odd twist of reality, Trump wins 2020, he
won't be able to run in 2024. Since he can't hold the office, he
can't run.
But you know this. It's taught in fourth grade civics class.
As is so often the case, you are wrong. Justin
They would have to amend the Constitution. I don't see that happening for
Trump.
Justin Tyme
2020-11-15 21:35:06 UTC
On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:12:58 -0600, Justin Tyme
Joe Biden is going into the White House in January, and Trump is either
going to Mar-Largo to live (which will invalidate his agreement with the
county, but when did Trump care about keeping his word?) Or Russia to
avoid New York State's investigation, because he's not going to be able
to bribe his way out of THAT one.
LOL! Wait till he wins 2020, and then, because the Dems tried to subvert
him in his first term he will run again (and win) in 2024. Justin
Even if by some really odd twist of reality, Trump wins 2020, he
won't be able to run in 2024. Since he can't hold the office, he can't
run.
But you know this. It's taught in fourth grade civics class.
He can run because of what the Dems did with the fake impeachment.
However, he probably won't have to as JFK Jr. will be the 2024 candidate
and winner.

The DEM party will not survive the disgrace that is massive voter fraud.
Justin
KWills
2020-11-16 09:42:25 UTC
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:35:06 -0600, Justin Tyme
On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:12:58 -0600, Justin Tyme
Joe Biden is going into the White House in January, and Trump is either
going to Mar-Largo to live (which will invalidate his agreement with the
county, but when did Trump care about keeping his word?) Or Russia to
avoid New York State's investigation, because he's not going to be able
to bribe his way out of THAT one.
LOL! Wait till he wins 2020, and then, because the Dems tried to subvert
him in his first term he will run again (and win) in 2024. Justin
Even if by some really odd twist of reality, Trump wins 2020, he
won't be able to run in 2024. Since he can't hold the office, he can't
run.
But you know this. It's taught in fourth grade civics class.
He can run because of what the Dems did with the fake impeachment.
No he can't. If he wins this election, he will serve a second
term. He can never hold the office of President again. The only way he
can run in 2024 is if he loses in 2020.
But, again, you learned this in fourth grade. Your just lying to
address your deeply rooted Father Complex.
Post by Justin Tyme
However, he probably won't have to as JFK Jr. will be the 2024 candidate
and winner.
Since he's dead, this is only possible within the confines of
your lying to address your Father Complex. The honest and intelligent
posters know his being dead means he can't run. He can't even be
nominated.
Post by Justin Tyme
The DEM party will not survive the disgrace that is massive voter fraud.
Justin
So far no massive voter fraud has been proved. Accusations have
been made, but that's not proof.

2020-11-15 21:33:48 UTC
@dont-
[...]
Post by Ed Rhodes
as
well.
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Post by Ed Rhodes
that clever.
I am not worried. Fraud will be proven. Trump will remain in office. His
VP will be JFK, Jr who will come out of the witness protection program.
Life in America will be Great Again! Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-17 00:48:17 UTC
@dont-
@dont-
[...]
Post by Ed Rhodes
as
well.
Post by Justin Tyme
Life in America will be Great Again! Justin
Evidence of fraud should be presented when the charges are made. So far,
Trump and Co. have screamed and screamed, but provided NOTHING to suport
what they claim.

Huh, no wonder you like them, they remind you of yourself, making claims
you can't support. And Ernie, making claims that he could never support.
KWills
2020-11-10 10:04:41 UTC
On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 08:33:05 -0600, Justin Tyme
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Nobody's discussing your father. Kwills is discussing YOUR clear
"Daddy issues," which are separate from your actual father.
Kent says a lot of things. Justin
So do you. His make sense, yours don't.
It is possible Biden has already been arrested and executed at Gitmo. Justin
Provide evidence, Otherwise, it's only possible in that empty room with
low ceilings and mice in the corner you call your mind.
He will be visiting Gitmo, unless his dementia gets him off the hook. Justin
You claimed he's already there. Which claim is the lie? Are you
lying now, or were you lying then?
I know you won't answer. You will add more lies, to address your
DEEPLY rooted Father Complex, or you'll run away.

2020-11-07 18:07:56 UTC
On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 10:01:02 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Let us punish the guilty, let us
reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand
the shocking truth about child diddlers from the District of
Columbia? Justin
So now it's NOT the deep state, but child molesters? You can't
maintain the same lie for the duration of a single post.
If nothing else, you got to address your Daddy Issues again.
You can leave my father out of this. Justin
Nobody's discussing your father. Kwills is discussing YOUR clear "Daddy
issues," which are separate from your actual father.
Kent says a lot of things. Justin
Your ex-boyfriend isn't here.

https://ibb.co/q7sKg4X

It's been over three years since Kent dumped you. You really need
to get back into sessions with a mental health care professional.

2020-11-15 21:29:21 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Let us punish the guilty, let us
reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand
the shocking truth about child diddlers from the District of
Columbia? Justin
So now it's NOT the deep state, but child molesters? You can't
maintain the same lie for the duration of a single post.
If nothing else, you got to address your Daddy Issues again.
You can leave my father out of this. Justin
Nobody's discussing your father. Kwills is discussing YOUR clear "Daddy
issues," which are separate from your actual father.
So, you are saying my father is not at fault? Look up Narcissistic
Personality Disorder. Then wonder. Justin
KWills
2020-11-16 09:41:45 UTC
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:29:21 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Let us punish the guilty, let us
reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand
the shocking truth about child diddlers from the District of
Columbia? Justin
So now it's NOT the deep state, but child molesters? You can't
maintain the same lie for the duration of a single post.
If nothing else, you got to address your Daddy Issues again.
You can leave my father out of this. Justin
Nobody's discussing your father. Kwills is discussing YOUR clear "Daddy
issues," which are separate from your actual father.
So, you are saying my father is not at fault? Look up Narcissistic
Personality Disorder. Then wonder. Justin
Look up Father Complex. You're a text book case. And that proves
it!

2020-11-06 09:55:51 UTC
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 07:26:24 -0600, Justin Tyme
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 00:53:36 -0600, Justin Tyme
Trump will win in a landslide and then Biden will be arrested for
treason. It makes too much sense. Justin
Yeah, you also said Trump was going to win all 50 states because
Biden was going to withdraw. THAT didn't happen... neither will this.
The "Biden" who supposedly won last night was a clone. The real Biden
was arrested a long time ago and is serving in Gitmo for treason.
So, basically, Biden lost all 50 states because he never ran against
Trump just like I said. Justin
Congratulations, JusChiCin, you have just entered Loonyland! Give my
regards to Sir Leonard (Looniest Knight of the Year) and King Koo Koo.
You'll love them, they're just your type.
The name is Justin,
You've posted under the names of Cha Chi and Cindy as well.
JusChiCin the Loser?
and I am from Winningland.
And yet, you ALWAYS lose. Odd that.
JusChiCin the Loser?
The public is not ready
for the horrible truths of the crimes of the deep state, but that does
not mean they cannot be punished.
Since there is no deep state, your lie fails.
JusChiCin the Loser?
Let us punish the guilty, let us
reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand
the shocking truth about child diddlers from the District of Columbia?
Justin
So now it's NOT the deep state, but child molesters? You can't
maintain the same lie for the duration of a single post.
If nothing else, you got to address your Daddy Issues again.
You can leave my father out of this. Justin
I didn't mention your father. As can be seen, I mentioned your
Daddy Issues.
If you find my pointing out your Father Complex/Daddy Issues a
problem, it may benefit you to cease offering me opportunities to
point it out.

Some call it the shadow government. Same thing. Justin
KWills
2020-11-16 09:41:30 UTC
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:28:14 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Let us punish the guilty, let us
reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand
the shocking truth about child diddlers from the District of Columbia?
Justin
So now it's NOT the deep state, but child molesters? You can't
maintain the same lie for the duration of a single post.
If nothing else, you got to address your Daddy Issues again.
Some call it the shadow government. Same thing. Justin
Your continue to address your Father Complex by lying. That

2020-11-04 21:44:20 UTC
On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 00:41:26 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 20:55:19 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Trump will win in a landslide and then Biden will be arrested for
treason. It makes too much sense. Justin
What became of your claim of all 50 states?
What lie(s) will you post when Trump does not win all 50 states?
The day is still young. Justin
The day is a lot less young now, Biden still hasn't withdrawn, Trump still
won't get all 50 states, you will still be proven as a total feeb.
It's just after 9:00pm (Pacific time) as I write this. Biden has
won several New England states. He also won California, New Mexico,
and others.
He didn't drop out and Trump didn't win all 50 states. I await
JusChiCin the Loser's claim of election fraud. His only other option
is to admit he's wrong. And he can't be honest enough to do so.
Many acts of fraud in battleground states will be suspended.

Look at the 14th amendment and priviledge of the Writ of Habeas Corpus
shall NOT be suspended UNLESS unless in the case of rebellion, etc.

There will be arrests. the military will assume control. Trump will run
against Biden again in a special election. Justin
Justin Tyme
2020-11-05 13:24:41 UTC
Neither have 207 right now.
D'OH! That should be 270.
Currently Biden as 264 and Trump has 216.
I don't see Trump winning, unless he pulls some MASSIVELY corrupt trick.
He pulled a trick all right. With the help of Homeland security Team
Trump invisibly "watermarked" ballots in 12 key states. Any ballots that
don't have the marks will be fraudulent. The National Guard has been
called in to audit. My unit was almost called. Justin