Trump Landslide Confirmed!
2020-11-11 21:40:27 UTC
Trump WON the November 3rd election and quite possibly ALL 50 States!!
It's just a matter of time at this point.

Rudy Guiliani just acknowledged publicly that Dominion
employees(whistleblowers) have come forward admitting that the software
switched millions of votes and that some batches were counted 50+ times!!

Get Yourself some Theatre Style Xtra Butter Popcorn, the show is about
to start. Justin
Justin Tyme
Zorth's revelation is looking pretty good about now. Justin
Ed Rhodes
I don't believe him, any more than I believe Trump... or you!
Justin Tyme
He is a doctor. Justin
KWills
2020-11-12 09:57:25 UTC
On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 21:38:01 -0600, Justin Tyme
Trump WON the November 3rd election and quite possibly ALL 50 States!!
It's just a matter of time at this point.
Rudy Guiliani just acknowledged publicly that Dominion
employees(whistleblowers) have come forward admitting that the software
switched millions of votes and that some batches were counted 50+ times!!
Get Yourself some Theatre Style Xtra Butter Popcorn, the show is about
to start. Justin
I don't believe him, any more than I believe Trump... or you!
He is a doctor. Justin
I have a Doctorate. Cost me $20.00. How much did his cost?
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/q7sKg4X

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

2020-11-14 03:30:36 UTC
Trump WON the November 3rd election and quite possibly ALL 50
States!! It's just a matter of time at this point.
Rudy Guiliani just acknowledged publicly that Dominion
employees(whistleblowers) have come forward admitting that the
software switched millions of votes and that some batches were
counted 50+ times!!
Get Yourself some Theatre Style Xtra Butter Popcorn, the show is
about to start. Justin
I don't believe him, any more than I believe Trump... or you!
He is a doctor. Justin
Guiliani's a doctor? Does he have a PhD in BS?