USA Leads World in COVID DEATHS -- Due to Incompetence
Add Reply
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-15 15:02:35 UTC
Far more deaths in USA than in 3rd world "shit-holes."
There's been plenty of Covid caught in the White House. Trump has
turned it into the biggest shit-hole of all.
It's odd that the Hospitals and morgues aren't past the point of over
whelmed if we in the U.S. are the HIGHEST DEATH RATE in the world, we
mush have one hell of a great health care system to take that load and
keep functioning without even having to stop all the cancer and other
medical care and elective surgery.

EITHER WE HAVE the best health care in the world, or these DEMOCRATS
HERE are lying and trying to spread their disinformation to demoralize
the American people while they steal an election and force us into their
Marxist utopia.

I'm betting that ALL the DEMOCRATS are liars.
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/
https://www.newsmaxtv.com/
https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.infowars.com/
https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://www.parler.com/
4***@mydaja.com
2020-11-15 16:26:10 UTC
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 10:02:35 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Far more deaths in USA than in 3rd world "shit-holes."
There's been plenty of Covid caught in the White House. Trump has
turned it into the biggest shit-hole of all.
It's odd that the Hospitals and morgues aren't past the point of over
whelmed if we in the U.S. are the HIGHEST DEATH RATE in the world, we
mush have one hell of a great health care system to take that load and
keep functioning without even having to stop all the cancer and other
medical care and elective surgery.
EITHER WE HAVE the best health care in the world, or these DEMOCRATS
HERE are lying and trying to spread their disinformation to demoralize
the American people while they steal an election and force us into their
Marxist utopia.
I'm betting that ALL the DEMOCRATS are liars.
Uh yeah. Over two hundred and forty thousand dead. All COVID 45 cares
about is his personal and immediate families bank accounts. And being
on the golf course. Put your tin foil hat on, and listen for messages
from the deep state to inform your cult leader. Did you send $ for his
recount efforts? He will enjoy spending that later on. He doesn't care
about 2nd amendment rights. He just say's it to please his core. Gun
sales went up during the Obama admiministration. And they did nothing
to limit rights. I have guns, and I have no fear of losing them. He's
just a spoiled rich kid, who never grew up. And I doubt if he ever
fired a rifle or a handgun in his life. And called the fallen who
fought for our country losers. I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. An
Independant. Who has voted for people in both parties over the years.