HAWAI`I / MOLOKA`I — C.P.S. TORTURE "Homes" ◄—— STACY CRIVELLO
Ras
2020-09-12 21:21:57 UTC
THE BIGGEST MAHALO TO:

STACY HELM CRIVELLO

STACY CRIVELLO HAS PERSONALLY HELPED A OHANA ON MOLOKA'I
WHO IS HAVING DIFFICULTIES WITH CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES (C.P.S.),
MY EXTENDED OHANA. I CANNOT THANK STACY CRIVELLO ENOUGH
FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE FOR THIS OHANA, AND HELPING THEM
TO GET BACK TOGETHER AS A FAMILY . . . MOTHER WITH CHILDREN
AGAIN.

STACY CRIVELLO — RIGHT NOW, STILL ENGAGED IN COMMUNITY AFFAIRS,
NEVER HAVING GIVEN-UP HER PERSONAL OUTREACH AND VERY EVIDENT
CONCERNS FOR THE PEOPLE OF MOLOKA'I.

C.P.S. / CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES
HAVE KIDNAPPED THE CHILDREN AND AT THIS VERY MOMENT
AND ARE CONDUCTING PURE CHILD ABUSE,
MENTAL ABUSE,
AND PHYSICAL HARM:

RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.
FOUR (4) CHILDREN / KEIKI HAVE BEEN DIVIDED INTO
TWO (2) SEPERATE ABUSIVE "homes".

AS OF THIS VERY MOMENT,

* CHILDREN HAVE BEEN GIVEN NEW NAMES
(Un-Believably Shocking)
* CHILDREN ARE BEING BEATEN
(Un-Believably Shocking)
* BED BUGS BITES ON BODIES
(Un-Believably Shocking)
* RING WORM
(Un-Believably Shocking)

NONE OF THESE THINGS WERE GOING ON WITH BIRTH MOTHER.

THE CHINESE C.P.S. WOMAN IS LOOKING FOR MONETARY BOUNTY
ON CHILDREN.

CHINESE HAVE THE LOWEST REGARD FOR FELLOW
HUMAN BEINGS.

THESE SAME KEIKI / CHILDREN ARE BEING TORTURED IN FOSTER CARE.
I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT AN INVESTIGATION WILL BE HAPPENING.
I AM SHOCKED AND UPSET THAT MY EXTENDED OHANA
IS BEING PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ABUSED BY THE
DEGENERATE FILTHY PEOPLE TAKING CARE OF THIS
PARTICULAR OHANA.
THE MOTHER IS DEVASTATED,
ONLY RE-UNIFICATION TO THE BIRTH MOTHER IS PROPER.

OTHERWISE A WHOLE SENATOR NANCY SCHAEFER INVESTIGATION
INTO THE UN-WHOLESOME ABUSE "homes" ON MOLOKA'I.
I SWEAR TO ALMIGHTY GOD I WILL CAUSE SUCH AN INTERNATIONAL
TEMPEST REGARDING WHAT IS GOING ON !

ON 'SILLY' MOLOKA`I.

I WOULD HOPE THAT STACY HELM CRIVELLO COULD STEP IN AND
STOP THIS MADNESS, REGARDING THE HOOLEHUA / FARRINGTON,
MAUNALOA OHANA,
WITH FOUR (4) KEIKI WHO HAVE BEEN LEGALLY KIDNAPPED.

ONLY RE-UNIFICATION WITH THE BIRTH MOTHER OF THE CHILDREN
IS PROPER.

THEY ARE BEING ABUSED RIGHT NOW !
AND THEY ARE EVEN CHANGING THEIR NAMES !
YOU EVIL MOTHER FUCKING COUNTY EMPLOYEES !
A TAG TEAM OF TOTAL EVIL !

CHINESE CONTROLLER OF C.P.S. MOLOKA`I IS
A MONSTER. SHE HAS NEVER CALLED ME WHEN
I CALLED HER. STATING THAT SHE WAS BUSY
BECAUSE END OF MONTH CRUNCH TIME,
IN OTHER WORDS MORE CHILDREN TO BE
SOLD AND STOLEN THROUGH C.P.S.
AND THE MONETARY BOUNTY ($) BONUS FOR
KIDNAPPING CHILDREN WITH QUOTAS
AND BOUNTIES,
THIS EVIL CHINESE DEVIL CREATURE !
CHINESE HAVE THE LOWEST REGARD FOR HUMAN BEINGS.

2020 I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF CHINESE NON-SENSE.
C.P.S. MOLOKA`I -- EVIL CHINESE VIRUS.

2020 I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF CHINESE NON-SENSE !
Carmine Morales-Vazquez
2020-09-13 13:32:34 UTC
Post by Ras
WHO IS HAVING DIFFICULTIES WITH CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES (C.P.S.),
MY EXTENDED OHANA. I CANNOT THANK STACY CRIVELLO ENOUGH FOR WHAT SHE
HAS DONE FOR THIS OHANA, AND HELPING THEM
obsolete already, worse than you think it was.

*_New World Order - UN Agenda 21/2030 Mission Goals_*

One World Government
*** _One World Cashless Currency_ ***
One World Central Bank
One World Military
The end of National Sovereignty
The end of all privately owned property
*** _The end of the Family Unit_ ***
*_Depopulation: Control of the Population Growth and Density_*
*** _Mandatory multiple vaccines_ ***
Universal Basic Income (austerity)
Microchipped Society for Tracking and Controlling purchasing and travel
Implementation of a World Social Credit System
*** _Trillions of Appliances hooked into 5G (IoT)_ ***
*** _Government Raised Children_ ***
No private transportation, cars etc (justify forced vaccination)
Mandatory Human Settlement Zones
End of emigration
End of private farms
End of single family homes
Restricted land use that serves human needs

A Passionate Speech
https://www.bitchute.com/video/XGBH0xR8SKpT/
KWills
2020-09-14 09:00:29 UTC
On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 13:32:34 +0000 (UTC), Carmine Morales-Vazquez
Post by Carmine Morales-Vazquez
Post by Ras
WHO IS HAVING DIFFICULTIES WITH CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES (C.P.S.),
MY EXTENDED OHANA. I CANNOT THANK STACY CRIVELLO ENOUGH FOR WHAT SHE
HAS DONE FOR THIS OHANA, AND HELPING THEM
obsolete already, worse than you think it was.
I thought you kooks ignored each other.
Why are you so scared of letting people outside of alt.conspiracy
know how mentally unbalanced and intellectually deficient you are?
Serious questions you won't be able to answer due to your below
average intellect.
Rigoberto Lagerblade
2020-09-14 10:22:10 UTC
Post by Carmine Morales-Vazquez
obsolete already, worse than you think it was.
I thought you kooks ignored each other.
Why are you so scared of letting people outside of alt.conspiracy
know how mentally unbalanced and intellectually deficient you are?
Serious questions you won't be able to answer due to your below average
intellect.
You stupid bag of rocks, that must be the reason you delete the juicy
part of the post, proving you a criminal AND severely a severely
uneducated imbecile. In many areas. For consistency: