Catch the Mood
Add Reply
eohoe
2020-11-18 03:25:21 UTC
Hurricane Iota made landfall in Nicaragua last night as a Cat4 just
under Cat5 with winds of 155mph. This morning was checking the
progression as it dissipated over land, making a distinctive arrow
pointed towards El Salvador.

This singular event was in response to some funky stuff from last week
too complicated to relate but suffice it to say that this is an on going
manifestation of our LORD God Almighty.

Other synchronistic events were occuring, clustering around this
metaphysical 'tree' so around 6pm I went to Utube to put a soundtrack to
it and here it is:

As the Who were wailing away a Lightning storm appeared overhead adding
unbelievable accompaniment to an already fantastic day. Thought some of
you might enjoy!

"Every day you'll see the dust (too much, Magic Bus)"
--
Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes
http://eohoe.tripod.com/prisoner.html

"The Pope is the Devil"
Street corner preacher with sign
Seattle, WA US
KWills
2020-11-18 10:02:58 UTC
Post by eohoe
Hurricane Iota made landfall in Nicaragua last night as a Cat4 just
under Cat5 with winds of 155mph. This morning was checking the
progression as it dissipated over land, making a distinctive arrow
pointed towards El Salvador.
http://eohoe.tripod.com/images/Iota.jpg
What did the people of Nicaragua and/or El Salvador do that
justifies Share-Da-Piss "attacking" them?
Post by eohoe
This singular event was in response to some funky stuff from last week
too complicated to relate but suffice it to say that this is an on going
manifestation of our LORD God Almighty.
I doubt Jehovah is behind it. Odds are, like all gods, he's
fictional.
Post by eohoe
Other synchronistic events were occuring, clustering around this
metaphysical 'tree' so around 6pm I went to Utube to put a soundtrack to
http://youtu.be/sGOUuWBFca8
Why do the mentally ill nearly always think music connects to
their delusions?
Post by eohoe
As the Who were wailing away a Lightning storm appeared overhead adding
unbelievable accompaniment to an already fantastic day. Thought some of
you might enjoy!
"Every day you'll see the dust (too much, Magic Bus)"
I'm eagerly waiting for you to explain as to what the people of
Nicaragua and/or El Salvador did wrong. But you won't tell us because
they did nothing wrong.
eohoe
2020-11-24 20:54:14 UTC
Post by eohoe
Hurricane Iota made landfall in Nicaragua last night as a Cat4 just
under Cat5 with winds of 155mph. This morning was checking the
progression as it dissipated over land, making a distinctive arrow
pointed towards El Salvador.
http://eohoe.tripod.com/images/Iota.jpg
What did the people of Nicaragua and/or El Salvador do that
justifies Share-Da-Piss "attacking" them?
Wow, you're some piece of work, BLASPHEMING Serapis! The GODS have a
history of smiting the INSOLENT, just so you know.
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
This singular event was in response to some funky stuff from last week
too complicated to relate but suffice it to say that this is an on going
manifestation of our LORD God Almighty.
I doubt Jehovah is behind it. Odds are, like all gods, he's
fictional.
Trying to confuse the one with the other, eh MORON? Only one is
fictional and it ain't Serapis!
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Other synchronistic events were occuring, clustering around this
metaphysical 'tree' so around 6pm I went to Utube to put a soundtrack to
http://youtu.be/sGOUuWBFca8
Why do the mentally ill nearly always think music connects to
their delusions?
The brain-damaged ASPIE IDIOT now weaponizes his own mental illness and
PROJECTS it, you're a real piece of work.
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
As the Who were wailing away a Lightning storm appeared overhead adding
unbelievable accompaniment to an already fantastic day. Thought some of
you might enjoy!
"Every day you'll see the dust (too much, Magic Bus)"
I'm eagerly waiting for you to explain as to what the people of
Nicaragua and/or El Salvador did wrong. But you won't tell us because
they did nothing wrong.
The society is an evil, pedo, gang stalking, mind controlling, totally
rigged enterprise. If you're a Jew, Christian, Muzzie, Commie, Mason,
Libtard, Antifa, etc., you're all part of it and according to conspiracy
law: "...the act of conspiring, or planning, constitutes the crime.
Each person involved is criminally responsible for everything that
results, whether it was intended or not." None are innocent.

Not to worry though since the LORD has a plan, it's HIS Great Reset!
After the temps get so high that y'all cook like broiled lobsters the
problem will be solved. Only then will y'all have realized the glorious
ambition of equality for everyone.

Screw the Handicapper General.

Seattle, WA US
KWills
2020-11-25 10:06:08 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Hurricane Iota made landfall in Nicaragua last night as a Cat4 just
under Cat5 with winds of 155mph. This morning was checking the
progression as it dissipated over land, making a distinctive arrow
pointed towards El Salvador.
http://eohoe.tripod.com/images/Iota.jpg
What did the people of Nicaragua and/or El Salvador do that
justifies Share-Da-Piss "attacking" them?
Wow, you're some piece of work, BLASPHEMING Serapis!
I've been doing it for years. You act like it's somehow news.
Is the Alzheimer's getting worse for you?
Post by eohoe
The GODS have a
history of smiting the INSOLENT, just so you know.
You didn't answer the question I asked of you. What did the
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
This singular event was in response to some funky stuff from last week
too complicated to relate but suffice it to say that this is an on going
manifestation of our LORD God Almighty.
I doubt Jehovah is behind it. Odds are, like all gods, he's
fictional.
Trying to confuse the one with the other, eh MORON? Only one is
fictional and it ain't Serapis!
He is just as fictional as any other god you care to name.
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Other synchronistic events were occuring, clustering around this
metaphysical 'tree' so around 6pm I went to Utube to put a soundtrack to
http://youtu.be/sGOUuWBFca8
Why do the mentally ill nearly always think music connects to
their delusions?
The brain-damaged ASPIE IDIOT now weaponizes his own mental illness and
PROJECTS it, you're a real piece of work.
I didn't noticed you doing any of that.
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
[...]
So, they did nothing wrong. And your god, pretending he exists,
punished people who had nothing to do with your delusions.
I'm glad your god is fictional. Any god that would cause damage
to people who had and have nothing to do with your delusions isn't a
god worth worshiping.
eohoe
2020-11-26 21:14:30 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
[...]
Wow, you're a real piece of WORK! I would suggest you wash your mouth
out with soap, not just for the blaspheming but because of your
self-assumed narcissistic smug moral posturing.

You're a POS Kentie and as such are in no position to be making ethical
judgments on others, certainly not the LORD.

"What Wills did to the Bilyeu boy is nothing less than child abuse. He
even ran away and left the boy to face the police alone, and in my book,
that's the worst kind of abuse and gross cowardice. Go and check the
boys court record on the same website and ask yourself if his record
would be so long if Wills hadn't introduced him to crime, then ask
yourself if Wills is worth your respect, friendship and protection."
-Doc Savage, 10/2/06 alt.friends

You're an evil little prick as demonstrated when you tried to GASLIGHT
me over your removal of material from your G+ account. Your attempt to
EXTORT me, to keep me from posting to these news groups rises to the
level of criminal conduct and your incessant LIBELING, HARASSING and
DEFAMATION are subject for a law suit which I'm going to pursue when I
get my 1st check from the oil patch. Incidentally, the price of oil is
rising so that may be sooner than you think.

You're such a repugnant moral degenerate that the "Despicable Me"
franchise made a Minion of you from your Garage Burglary Caper:

You're certainly not the righteous conscience of the distressed and your
posturing stinks to High Hell.

" It is pointless to every try to discuss anythign with him (kentie),
his only reason for living is to be in flame wars."
-KRP, 12/18/07 misc.legal

Seattle, WA US
KWills
2020-11-27 13:44:26 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Hurricane Iota made landfall in Nicaragua last night as a Cat4 just
under Cat5 with winds of 155mph. This morning was checking the
progression as it dissipated over land, making a distinctive arrow
pointed towards El Salvador.
http://eohoe.tripod.com/images/Iota.jpg
What did the people of Nicaragua and/or El Salvador do that
justifies Share-Da-Piss "attacking" them?
Wow, you're some piece of work, BLASPHEMING Serapis!
I've been doing it for years. You act like it's somehow news.
Is the Alzheimer's getting worse for you?
Eohoe? You didn't answer the question. Do you really fear being
honest?
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Other synchronistic events were occuring, clustering around this
metaphysical 'tree' so around 6pm I went to Utube to put a soundtrack to
http://youtu.be/sGOUuWBFca8
Why do the mentally ill nearly always think music connects to
their delusions?
The brain-damaged ASPIE IDIOT now weaponizes his own mental illness and
PROJECTS it, you're a real piece of work.
I didn't noticed you doing any of that.
You didn't answer the question I asked of you.
I'm still waiting for you to answer, coward.
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
[...]
I will continue to mock your god. He's obviously fine with it. He
keeps making my life grand while he causes your life to be miserable
(presuming your claims about yourself are true).
Post by eohoe
but because of your
self-assumed narcissistic smug moral posturing.
Since this posturing only occurs within your habitual dishonesty,
there would be no reason.
Post by eohoe
You're a POS Kentie and as such are in no position to be making ethical
judgments on others, certainly not the LORD.
Again with the pet name.
I'm not gay. Accept it.
Post by eohoe
"What Wills did to the Bilyeu boy is nothing less than child abuse. He
even ran away and left the boy to face the police alone, and in my book,
that's the worst kind of abuse and gross cowardice. Go and check the
boys court record on the same website and ask yourself if his record
would be so long if Wills hadn't introduced him to crime, then ask
yourself if Wills is worth your respect, friendship and protection."
-Doc Savage, 10/2/06 alt.friends
You're an evil little prick as demonstrated when you tried to GASLIGHT
me over your removal of material from your G+ account.
You are giving me way more power and authority than I have. I had
NOTHING to do with Google+ shutting down and removing all content from
public display.
Google still has everything, of course.
Post by eohoe
Your attempt to
EXTORT me, to keep me from posting to these news groups rises to the
I've done no such thing. Mocking you is far too much fun. I would
NEVER do anything to get you to stop posting.
Post by eohoe
level of criminal conduct and your incessant LIBELING, HARASSING and
DEFAMATION are subject for a law suit which I'm going to pursue when I
get my 1st check from the oil patch. Incidentally, the price of oil is
rising so that may be sooner than you think.
You've made this claim for years. Not even you can be so
delusional you think your impotent threat will work.
https://img.mp.itc.cn/upload/20170125/96aa4c40d45049d78020a7d5c9109f31_th.gif
You're certainly not the righteous conscience of the distressed and your
posturing stinks to High Hell.
" It is pointless to every try to discuss anythign with him (kentie),
his only reason for living is to be in flame wars."
-KRP, 12/18/07 misc.legal
Every time you've been caught in an outright LIE, you play the
same avoidance games. And you FAIL each and every time. But at least
you live up to your title of 'Pharaoh of Failure."
Now tell me, and anyone else reading; what did the people of
Nicaragua and/or El Salvador did to you to justify your pathetic
excuse of a god punishing them? Don't waste time on more avoidance
games. Actually answer the question.
eohoe
2020-11-28 22:54:27 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
You're such a repugnant moral degenerate that the "Despicable Me"
https://img.mp.itc.cn/upload/20170125/96aa4c40d45049d78020a7d5c9109f31_th.gif
You're certainly not the righteous conscience of the distressed and your
posturing stinks to High Hell.
" It is pointless to every try to discuss anythign with him (kentie),
his only reason for living is to be in flame wars."
-KRP, 12/18/07 misc.legal
To quote one of your detractors, you're "pathological, a veritable
Gollum creature beyond any hope of redemption."
-Reality_CheckS, 10/21/08 alt.friends

Seattle, WA US
KWills
2020-11-29 13:59:33 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Hurricane Iota made landfall in Nicaragua last night as a Cat4 just
under Cat5 with winds of 155mph. This morning was checking the
progression as it dissipated over land, making a distinctive arrow
pointed towards El Salvador.
http://eohoe.tripod.com/images/Iota.jpg
What did the people of Nicaragua and/or El Salvador do that
justifies Share-Da-Piss "attacking" them?
Wow, you're some piece of work, BLASPHEMING Serapis!
I've been doing it for years. You act like it's somehow news.
Is the Alzheimer's getting worse for you?
Eohoe? You didn't answer the question. Do you really fear being
honest?
Your acknowledgment that you do fear being honest is noted, coward.
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Other synchronistic events were occuring, clustering around this
metaphysical 'tree' so around 6pm I went to Utube to put a soundtrack to
http://youtu.be/sGOUuWBFca8
Why do the mentally ill nearly always think music connects to
their delusions?
The brain-damaged ASPIE IDIOT now weaponizes his own mental illness and
PROJECTS it, you're a real piece of work.
I didn't noticed you doing any of that.
You didn't answer the question I asked of you.
I'm still waiting for you to answer, coward.
And I'm still waiting, coward.
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Your attempt to
EXTORT me, to keep me from posting to these news groups rises to the
I've done no such thing. Mocking you is far too much fun. I would
NEVER do anything to get you to stop posting.
Eohoe? Are you so scared of your LIE being exposed you had no choice
but to ignore the truth? Of course you did.
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
You're such a repugnant moral degenerate that the "Despicable Me"
https://img.mp.itc.cn/upload/20170125/96aa4c40d45049d78020a7d5c9109f31_th.gif
You're certainly not the righteous conscience of the distressed and your
posturing stinks to High Hell.
" It is pointless to every try to discuss anythign with him (kentie),
his only reason for living is to be in flame wars."
-KRP, 12/18/07 misc.legal
You'll note I restored the text you dishonestly removed. Snipping
is fine, but honest posters will show they've done so and will not try
to alter the context.
Once again you PROVE you can only be dishonest. And since you
provided the absolute PROOF of this, you are stuck with it.
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Every time you've been caught in an outright LIE, you play the
same avoidance games. And you FAIL each and every time. But at least
you live up to your title of 'Pharaoh of Failure."
Now tell me, and anyone else reading; what did the people of
Nicaragua and/or El Salvador did to you to justify your pathetic
excuse of a god punishing them? Don't waste time on more avoidance
games. Actually answer the question.
To quote one of your detractors, you're "pathological, a veritable
Gollum creature beyond any hope of redemption."
-Reality_CheckS, 10/21/08 alt.friends
Quoting someone who was, and maybe still is (I can't be bothered
to check), in prison for the manufacturing, possession and
distribution of child pornography probably isn't the wisest move you
could make. But it's nice that you are still willing to show you fully
support such degenerates. You wouldn't even acknowledge them, let
alone quote them, unless you agreed with their actions.
And you PROVE this about yourself. So, while you can LIE and
claim it's libel, it's not. Not when YOU present the indisputable
evidence of the claim.
Your support of child pornography aside, perhaps you didn't
understand the instructions. You were to NOT make use of avoidance.
It's nice that you wish to prove, again, that you've been caught in a
lie (you ALWAYS use the same means of avoidance to "admit" you've been
caught). But I want you to explain to me, and anyone else reading,
what, exactly, the people of Nicaragua and/or El Salvador did to you
to justify your lame god's punishment.
I'm waiting (but I know you won't answer because you can't)...
eohoe
2020-11-30 08:54:36 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
[...]
You're a lying POS and in no way are you to be believed about anything
you post online.

"he still insists on lying about me and making malicious and false
accusations about me. Is that a pure coincidence?"
-Doc, 10/23/08 alt.friends
Post by KWills
And you PROVE this about yourself. So, while you can LIE and
claim it's libel, it's not. Not when YOU present the indisputable
evidence of the claim.
Your support of child pornography aside, perhaps you didn't
understand the instructions. You were to NOT make use of avoidance.
It's nice that you wish to prove, again, that you've been caught in a
lie (you ALWAYS use the same means of avoidance to "admit" you've been
caught). But I want you to explain to me, and anyone else reading,
what, exactly, the people of Nicaragua and/or El Salvador did to you
to justify your lame god's punishment.
I'm waiting (but I know you won't answer because you can't)...
I'm not playing your stupid game, MORON! BTW, what did the Weiben's do
to justify your burglarizing their garage for which you got busted and
sentenced to 10yrs?

I would suggest you stock up on soap, you have a lot of mouth washing to
be doing.

Seattle, WA US
KWills
2020-11-30 09:46:08 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
[...]
You're showing support for a "man" who manufactured, possessed
and distributed child pornography.
Post by eohoe
"he still insists on lying about me and making malicious and false
accusations about me. Is that a pure coincidence?"
-Doc, 10/23/08 alt.friends
The problem is, every claim I made about Dr. Rabbi Daniel "Doc
Savage" Goldblum was 100% correct.
BTW, thank you for admitting I was right. At this point, I doubt
anyone would question that when you've been caught doing something
wrong, like supporting child pornography in this case, you ALWAYS try
to divert from it via quoting others.
Throw your tantrum now, if you wish. Maybe post more quotes to
try, and fail, to divert attention away from the truth.
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
[...]
You ALWAYS resort to the same means of avoidance when caught
lying. But, at least, anyone reading can KNOW the people of Nicaragua
and/or El Salvador did NOTHING wrong.
eohoe
2020-12-02 07:38:35 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
[...]
which you got busted and sentenced to 10yrs? Fuckin' hypocrite

"NEVER EVER TRUST what this PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills says on this groups."
-AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer, misc.legal 9/10/06

Seattle, WA US
KWills
2020-12-02 09:51:25 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
[...]
http://youtu.be/e8tSdynZUPk
Your continued attempt to avoid the reality you fear via outright
LYING is noted. You've already worked very hard to PROVE you are
terrified of reality, so why you are compelled to continue proving it
is a mystery.
I eagerly await the next means of avoidance you will present.
eohoe
2020-12-02 17:57:19 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
[...]
Yada, yada, yada. When I want to read more of your talking out your
ass, manufactured LIES, INSULTS, LIBELS, attempts at manipulation and
defamation I'll let you know.

You're a MORON.

"I'll go with the FACT that Kent Wills is a pathological LIAR."
-KRP, 9/1/09 misc.legal

Seattle, WA US
KWills
2020-12-03 09:44:09 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
[...]
I didn't have to wait long for your avoidance.
Please continue to offer the evidence that you're terrified of
reality. You're going to anyway. You can't stop yourself.
eohoe
2020-12-03 16:01:49 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by KWills
[...]

[...]