Just Remember One Thing...
2021-02-19 13:30:53 UTC
Those who are ranting the most about Trump have the most to lose.

They are corrupt, treasonous and have committed crimes against humanity.

Think politicians, Hollywood and other celebrities....then wonder.

Justin
KWills
2021-02-19 14:04:02 UTC
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 07:30:53 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Those who are ranting the most about Trump have the most to lose.
You are ranting more than anyone else. What do you claim you have
to lose?
Post by Justin Tyme
They are corrupt, treasonous and have committed crimes against humanity.
I doubt your lies about Trump meet the burden of treason. As
such, you probably don't have to worry about that.
What crimes against humanity are you claiming you committed? Are
any of them the reason you were put under house arrest (according to
your claims)?
Post by Justin Tyme
Think politicians, Hollywood and other celebrities....then wonder.
You are none of those. I only wonder if you will actually tell
me, and anyone else reading, what crimes you committed. I know you
won't. You will do whatever you can to divert from your accidental
honesty.
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

You supposedly live in Hollywood. You know what is going on. Justin
KWills
2021-02-20 13:57:26 UTC
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 12:23:00 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Think politicians, Hollywood and other celebrities....then wonder.
You are none of those. I only wonder if you will actually tell
me, and anyone else reading, what crimes you committed. I know you
won't. You will do whatever you can to divert from your accidental
honesty.
You supposedly live in Hollywood.
I do not. I've never claimed I do. That is YOUR lie, presented so
that you might address your well documented Father Complex by being
exposed for the liar you are.
Post by Justin Tyme
You know what is going on. Justin
I absolutely KNOW you're lying to further address your well
documented Father Complex. This isn't up for debate.
Now, what crimes against humanity did you commit? Or is your
claim, seen above, another of your MANY lies?

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

Bill Flett
2021-02-19 15:16:31 UTC
Those who are ranting the most about Trump have the most to lose.
Bullshit.
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-20 01:30:56 UTC
Those who are ranting the most about Trump have the most to lose.
They are corrupt, treasonous and have committed crimes against humanity.
Think politicians, Hollywood and other celebrities....then wonder.
Justin
Sigh, get over it JusChiCin. Your golden leader lost. And now two separate
states AND the district of columbia are investigating his ass!

The only crimes against humanity I've seen lately have come from Trump and
his ilk.
Justin Tyme
I have only one leader, Dr. Ernest Primeau. Justin
KWills
2021-02-20 13:57:39 UTC
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 05:15:48 -0600, Justin Tyme
Those who are ranting the most about Trump have the most to lose.
They are corrupt, treasonous and have committed crimes against humanity.
Think politicians, Hollywood and other celebrities....then wonder.
Justin
Sigh, get over it JusChiCin. Your golden leader lost. And now two separate
states AND the district of columbia are investigating his ass!
The only crimes against humanity I've seen lately have come from Trump and
his ilk.
I have only one leader, Dr. Ernest Primeau. Justin
Ernie wasn't a doctor.
What did your LIE about him do to help you with your Father
Complex? Serious question.