Pence seeks refuge in North Korea
2020-10-05 07:06:03 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3502187209863627&set=a.330887803660266
KWills
2020-10-05 08:42:01 UTC
Post by joeturn
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3502187209863627&set=a.330887803660266
Poor Joe. Your intellect is so low, you can't understand satire.
Are you still living in Pariahville, Florida? You've been real
quite about it since you begged me to move in and be your neighbor.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn openly admits to using child sex slaves in

Joe "Slowjoe" Turn says he wants me to move to Pariahville, Florida
and be his neighbor in
Post by KWills
Poor Joe. Your intellect is so low, you can't understand satire.
Are you still living in Pariahville, Florida? You've been real
quite about it since you begged me to move in and be your neighbor.
“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines
they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls
of those who live under tyranny.” ~ Thomas Jefferso
KWills
2020-10-08 09:23:16 UTC
On Wed, 7 Oct 2020 10:02:11 +0000 (UTC), Blake Fury
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills
Poor Joe. Your intellect is so low, you can't understand satire.
Are you still living in Pariahville, Florida? You've been real
quite about it since you begged me to move in and be your neighbor.
“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines
they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls
of those who live under tyranny.” ~ Thomas Jefferso
I'll bite. What does the quote have to do with the reality that
Joe is so stupid, you appear a Rhodes scholar by comparison?