A Wonderful Tribute to Dr. Ernie Primeau
Justin Tyme.
2018-07-09 10:07:50 UTC
Turns out Ned is a big Dr. Ernie fan, so when I told him of Ernie's passing
he kindly agreed to post the episode featuring
the great man's letter, R.I.P.

See 39:15, here:

No more watching that low quality video where someone videotapes their
pre-flatscreen TV.

I corresponded with Ernie shortly after this video was made and he said it
helped his business, dramatically, just the opposite
of what the snakeoilers intended. What a great man! Justin
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-09 10:33:37 UTC
Ernie was not a doctor, either medical or philosophical. There is no evidence that his worthless method ever grew hair on anyone. Not him, not you, and not any of the phantom customers who never seem to show up to support him.
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-10 09:35:39 UTC
http://youtu.be/ro0DelV3Trs
No more watching that low quality video where someone videotapes their
pre-flatscreen TV.
I corresponded with Ernie shortly after this video was made and he said it
helped his business, dramatically, just the opposite
of what the snakeoilers intended. What a great man! Justin
Yet Ernie openly admitted, more than once, that his scam did not
work. Are you calling him a liar?
--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper, always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you
- Shouting George
Justin Tyme.

I'm calling the proven liar and crook K Wills a snakeoiling liar.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-07-10 23:39:55 UTC
*****
You can call him whatever you like, he’s still right.
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-11 09:34:47 UTC
I'm calling the proven liar and crook K Wills a snakeoiling liar.
*****
You can call him whatever you like, he’s still right.
I find it of great interest that Justin has never been able to
cite any lies from me. And not for a lack of being asked.
2018-07-11 09:29:17 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme.
Turns out Ned is a big Dr. Ernie fan, so when I told him of Ernie's passing
he kindly agreed to post the episode featuring
the great man's letter, R.I.P.
http://youtu.be/ro0DelV3Trs
No more watching that low quality video where someone videotapes their
pre-flatscreen TV.
I corresponded with Ernie shortly after this video was made and he said it
helped his business, dramatically, just the opposite
of what the snakeoilers intended. What a great man! Justin
Yet Ernie openly admitted, more than once, that his scam did not
work. Are you calling him a liar?
And again you post without including any text. Or you've proved,
again, that you lack the intellect to configure your reader correctly.