Ruth Bader Ginsburg Didn't Understand Her Job
Guy
2020-10-18 23:24:45 UTC
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-tuesday/ruth-bader-ginsburg-didnt-
understand-her-job/?utm_source=recirc-
desktop&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=right-rail&utm_content=top-
stories&utm_term=first
Welcome to “The Tuesday,” a weekly newsletter about politics, language,
culture, and things that are so obvious that only a very expensively
educated person could fail to understand them. If you would like to
subscribe to “The Tuesday,” you can do so right here. I would be grateful
if you would.
Justice in Drag
Ruth Bader Ginsburg did a great many interesting and impressive things in
her life, but she never did the one thing she probably really should have
done: run for office. Ruth Bader Ginsburg wasn’t an associate justice of
the Supreme Court — not really: She was a legislator in judicial drag.
You need not take my word on this: Ask her admirers. “Ruth Bader Ginsburg
had a vision for America,” Linda Hirshman argues in the Washington Post.
What was her vision? “To make America fairer, to make justice bigger.”
That is not a job for a judge — that is a job for a legislator. The job of
making law properly belongs to — some people find this part hard to handle
— lawmakers. Making law is not the job of the judge. The job of the judge
is to see that the law is followed and applied in a given case.
Bullshit. The Judge is supposed to know the Law, is a separate and equal branch
of power from the Legislature, Who is no more the author of the law, than the Judge!

It does
not matter if the law is unfair or if the law is unjust — that is not the
judge’s concern.
Double Bullshit! If the law shocks the conscience of the court, the Court is
obliged to throw it out, even if it can't immediately explain why!

If you have a vision for America, and desire to make the
law more fair or more just, then there is a place for you: Congress.
And there is another place for you, the moral courts!

That
is where the laws are made.
Wrong! The laws are made by the dictates of logic and reason, and the Spirit of
Truth above all things!
This distinction is an important one. As you may have noticed over the
course of the summer, Americans do not agree on everything. Some of us
have ideas about what is good, decent, fair, just, wise, intelligent,
prudent, and necessary that are radically different from the ideas other
Americans have about what is good, decent, fair, just, wise, intelligent,
prudent, and necessary. Democracy is not good for very much, but
democratic institutions are how we settle those disagreements.
This is a Republic, not a Democracy, learn the difference!

Democracy is no more the author of the law, than it is of Mathematics!

Even the
antidemocratic elements of U.S. government, such as the Bill of Rights,
which put certain questions beyond the reach of mere temporary majorities,
came out of democratic institutions and were implemented through a
democratic process.
Why would you be with Democracy, and not the Spirit of Truth in you?!

Why do you not advocate and stick by the righteousness you seek!

Do you doubt yourself, and hope the Government will lead you?

Worship God! But for him you must seek!

Do you doubt your morality, and hope the "Democracy" will lead you?

Worship Intelligence and Moral Truth! But for it you must seek!

It is from that that they derive their legitimacy.
Democracy has its shortcomings — mostly rooted in the fact that human
beings are universally fallen and in the majority savage — but the
alternative is bonking each other over the head over every disagreement.
Put another way, the alternative is might makes right — which is exactly
the kind of “jurisprudence” Justice Ginsburg and others of her kind have
long practiced. There isn’t a goddamned word about abortion or gay rights
in the Constitution,
"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to
deny or disparage others retained by the people." - U.S. Constitution, 9th Amendment.

==>>Likewise the absence of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or
disparage these rights retained by the people.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited
by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." -
U.S. Constitution, 10th Amendment.

<snip>
Guy
2020-10-18 23:25:29 UTC
[...]
is to see that the law is followed and applied in a given case. It does
not matter if the law is unfair or if the law is unjust — that is not the
judge’s concern. If you have a vision for America, and desire to make the
law more fair or more just, then there is a place for you: Congress. That
is where the laws are made.
This distinction is an important one. As you may have noticed over the
course of the summer, Americans do not agree on everything. Some of us
have ideas about what is good, decent, fair, just, wise, intelligent,
prudent, and necessary that are radically different from the ideas other
Americans have about what is good, decent, fair, just, wise, intelligent,
prudent, and necessary. Democracy is not good for very much, but
democratic institutions are how we settle those disagreements. Even the
antidemocratic elements of U.S. government, such as the Bill of Rights,
which put certain questions beyond the reach of mere temporary majorities,
came out of democratic institutions and were implemented through a
democratic process. It is from that that they derive their legitimacy.
Democracy has its shortcomings — mostly rooted in the fact that human
beings are universally fallen and in the majority savage — but the
alternative is bonking each other over the head over every disagreement.
Put another way, the alternative is might makes right — which is exactly
the kind of “jurisprudence” Justice Ginsburg and others of her kind have
long practiced. There isn’t a goddamned word about abortion or gay rights
in the Constitution,
Freedom is right, murder is wrong. Freedom is legal, doing something against
someone else's will is illegal. Is it so hard to understand this? Do you give a
flip what the Constitution says, if it is, as apparently according to you, written
by Nazi Scum? But my interpretation would be quite very different:

"For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no
sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its
protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all
occasions their effectual support." - General of the Armies, Commander George
Washington, First President of the United States of America, 1776

<re-snip>
Guy
2020-10-18 23:26:02 UTC
For instance, we don't want tan lines. We want to be able to lay out naked and
not get tan lines. No, I'm not gay. And if somebody else is offended, that's
their fucking problem, just like if they're offended by an interracial
relationship, that's their fucking problem.
Nudity is *not* sexual harassment, such as flashing - if it matters.

Sexuality is not a crime!

Freedom is not a crime!

Freedom is a right!

Nudity is a form of Freedom!

You have a right to freedom!

Down with the oppression of the United States!

Down with the United States criminal justice system!

Down with the nuts!

Restore the justice of freedom and liberty, which has been promised since 1776*!

"Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free,
and do not become entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; ...through love serve one another.

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this:

“You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

- Paul the Apostle, Galatians 5:1,13,14, Holy Bible, New Testament

"What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have
attained to righteousness, even the righteousness of faith; but Israel, pursuing
the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness. Why?
Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law.
For they stumbled at that stumbling stone. As it is written:

“Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense,
And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”

Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be
saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according
to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to
establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, “The man who does
those things shall live by them.” But the righteousness of faith speaks in this
way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ ” (that is, to
bring Christ down from above) or, “ ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ ” (that
is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near
you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach)"
- Paul The Apostle, Romans 9:30-10:8, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

We are under law towards Truth. Yet we are not under law towards condemnation.

Imposing your subjective values onto others is objectively wrong and immoral.

Democracy is not the author of the law, or morality, any more than of mathematics.

Sex is a positive holy religious activity which shouldn't be condemned,
yet unsafe sex is immoral.

Everyone should use two or three disparate types of birth control, concurrently,
and abort unplanned pregnancies in the first trimester/14 weeks/three months,
before there is a brain or ghost in the fetus. Unplanned childbirth is the
scourge of nations.

If Paul condemned sexuality, I do not corroborate him there,
yet he said many fine things which prove he's a Saint.

Sex makes people happy, and sex is relationships from the bottom up,
and sex is part of many valid holy religions such as Taoism, Tantra, Echankar, and
my personal interpretation of any religion.

Really sex is energy, you can give one another energy orgasms without touching one
another through your clothes. Research "energy orgasms," if you want to see.

Sex is an activity like any sport or activity, and it is no one, and not Paul's
right, to judge it, nor condemn it, but to lead others, rather in their personal
ministry without denigration.

For,
"Satan accuses our brethren before our God, day and night" Revelations 12:10

"there is therefore, now no condemnation to those who are in Christ," - Romans 8:1

But,
"if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation" - 2 Corinthians 5:17

"For He made Him, who knew no sin, to be sin for us;
that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." - 2 Corinthians 5:21

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves
punishment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love."
- St. John the Divine, 1 John 4:18, Holy Bible, New Testament

"God is love."
- St. John the Divine, 1 John 4:8, 4:16, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

And,
"This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you:
that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all."
- St. John the Divine, 1 John 1:5, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"What then, shall we sin, for we are not under law, but under grace?

Certainly not!"

"For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law
of sin and death."

Like our bodies aren't supposed to be beautiful and glorious as the sunrise?

We don't want tan lines!

FREEDOM NOW!

*"For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no
sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its
protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all
occasions their effectual support." - General of the Armies, Commander George
Washington, First President of the United States of America, 1776

TO BIGOTRY NO SANCTION, TO PERSECUTION NO ASSISTANCE!

"and yes, I did cut down my father's cherry tree, and cannot tell a lie."

https://www.biblegateway.com/
Guy
2020-10-18 23:27:18 UTC
If your feet don't belong there, your ass doesn't belong there, so you might want
to wear an ass cape, but there's no reason we should have to cover the groin per se.
Guy
2020-10-18 23:27:24 UTC
Two people have appeared in court accused of playing a role in a
"dark web" child sex ring.
<snip>
Alfonzo, who gave her nationality as Venezuelan, appeared via
video link.
She faces a separate charge of allowing sexual penetration by a
living animal, namely a dog.
So... these supposedly moral legal lawyers who write legislation and judge have
NOOOOOO legal intelligence at all.

While animal cruelty certainly cannot be allowed to stand, would you abuse a human
who abused an animal? And yet, under the herein quoted notion, someone who has
sex with a _willful_ animal is insulted, offended, assaulted, violently attacked,
assailed, criticized, what you call it.

This is criminal insanity, and those who practice are hired killers, lead by crazy
people. They are obviously to be condemned and damned as murderers, by all
intelligence and holy thought.

So while two wrongs, don't make a right. And two errors, don't make a right. This
woman, on this point, did no wrong.

The notion, that you can be murdered, for something that's right, is the real big
deal here.

Like stoning people for working on the Sabbath day, this is unholy doctrine, and
false religion. This sort of disease infects Christian Countries and Muslim
Countries, alike, as there is female genital mutilation in some stone-age African
Christian Countries. And it is perpetrated as religion.

As there was no place for the Jew, in the American Colonies. If you denied Christ
three times, they put you to death. Yet who denied Christ three times, Peter the
first Pope. They're so stupid, they don't read their own religion. These
politicians are 100% incompetent to kill us. Christ raised the dead. Believe!

"I raised the dead by knowing that life is an eternal attribute of everything that
the living God created.
I understand that miracles are natural, because they are expressions of love."
- Jesus Christ, A Course in Miracles, Chapter 4, Section 4 (5pdf)

"The emptiness engendered by fear must be replaced by forgiveness. That is what
the Bible means by "There is no death," and why I could demonstrate that death
does not exist. I came to fulfill the law by reinterpreting it. The law itself,
if properly understood, offers only protection. It is those who have not yet
changed their minds who brought the "hell-fire" concept into it.
I assure you that I will witness for anyone who lets me, and to whatever extent he
permits it. Your witnessing demonstrates your belief, and thus strengthens it.
Those who witness, for me, are expressing, through their miracles, that they have
abandoned the belief in deprivation in favor of the abundance they have learned
belongs to them."
- Jesus Christ, A Course in Miracles, Chapter 1, Section 4

https://tinyurl.com/A-Course-In-Miracles-pdf
https://www.biblegateway.com/
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-accused-having-sex-
dog-21159164
Matt 12
At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. And His disciples
were hungry, and began to pluck heads of grain and to eat. 2 And when the
Pharisees saw it, they said to Him, “Look, Your disciples are doing what is not
lawful to do on the Sabbath!”

3 But He said to them, “Have you not read what David did when he was hungry, he
and those who were with him: 4 how he entered the house of God and ate the
showbread which was not lawful for him to eat, nor for those who were with him,
but only for the priests? 5 Or have you not read in the law that on the Sabbath
the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless? 6 Yet I say to
you that in this place there is One greater than the temple. 7 But if you had
known what this means, ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’ you would not have
condemned the guiltless. 8 For the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”
Healing on the Sabbath

9 Now when He had departed from there, He went into their synagogue. 10 And
behold, there was a man who had a withered hand. And they asked Him, saying, “Is
it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”—that they might accuse Him.

11 Then He said to them, “What man is there among you who has one sheep, and if it
falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not lay hold of it and lift it out? 12 Of
how much more value then is a man than a sheep? Therefore it is lawful to do good
on the Sabbath.” 13 Then He said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And he
stretched it out, and it was restored as whole as the other. 14 Then the Pharisees
went out and plotted against Him, how they might destroy Him.

Mark 2
23 One Sabbath Jesus was going through the grainfields, and as his disciples
walked along, they began to pick some heads of grain. 24 The Pharisees said to
him, “Look, why are they doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath?”

25 He answered, “Have you never read what David did when he and his companions
were hungry and in need? 26 In the days of Abiathar the high priest, he entered
the house of God and ate the consecrated bread, which is lawful only for priests
to eat. And he also gave some to his companions.”

27 Then he said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.
28 So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”

Mark 3
Another time Jesus went into the synagogue, and a man with a shriveled hand was
there. 2 Some of them were looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, so they watched
him closely to see if he would heal him on the Sabbath. 3 Jesus said to the man
with the shriveled hand, “Stand up in front of everyone.”

4 Then Jesus asked them, “Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do
evil, to save life or to kill?” But they remained silent.

5 He looked around at them in anger and, deeply distressed at their stubborn
hearts, said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his
hand was completely restored. 6 Then the Pharisees went out and began to plot with
the Herodians how they might kill Jesus.

Luke 14
Now it happened, as He went into the house of one of the rulers of the Pharisees
to eat bread on the Sabbath, that they watched Him closely. 2 And behold, there
was a certain man before Him who had dropsy. 3 And Jesus, answering, spoke to the
lawyers and Pharisees, saying, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”

4 But they kept silent. And He took him and healed him, and let him go. 5 Then He
answered them, saying, “Which of you, having a donkey or an ox that has fallen
into a pit, will not immediately pull him out on the Sabbath day?” 6 And they
could not answer Him regarding these things.

Ref, also, Luke 6:1-10, Luke 13:10-17

Deuteronomy 5:, Old Testament
12 ‘Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, as the Lord your God commanded you.
13 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 14 but the seventh day is the
Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor
your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your ox, nor
your donkey, nor any of your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates,
that your male servant and your female servant may rest as well as you. 15 And
remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the Lord your God brought
you out from there by a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm; therefore the Lord
your God commanded you to keep the Sabbath day.

Numbers 15, Old Testament
32 Now while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man
gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. 33 And those who found him gathering sticks
brought him to Moses and Aaron, and to all the congregation. 34 They put him under
guard, because it had not been explained what should be done to him.

35 Then the Lord said to Moses, “The man must surely be put to death; all the
congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.” 36 So, as the Lord
commanded Moses, all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him
with stones, and he died.

before Jesus, the 613 Commandments of Moses were already reduced but to one: "the
just shall live by faith."

"Now the just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him.”
Hebrews 10:38

"But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for “the
just shall live by faith.” Galatians 3:11

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to
salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For
in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written,
“The just shall live by faith.”
- Paul the Apostle, Romans 1:16-17, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

“Behold the proud,
His soul is not upright in him;
But the just shall live by his faith.
Habakkuk 2:4, Old Testament

"For I desire mercy and not sacrifice,
And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.
Hosea 6:6, Old Testament
Guy
2020-10-18 23:27:32 UTC
I don't want to think it's something to see, more than a man with his shirt off.

Men don't lay their eggs in women, and women don't allow men to lay their eggs in
them, unless they want a baby.

Use two disparate types of birth control concurrently, and abort in the first
trimester/14 weeks, before there is a brain or a ghost in the fetus. Sex is
always a positive, holy, religious activity which should not be condemned, but
unsafe sex is immoral and unplanned childbirth is the scourge of nations.

Sex is just another way of hugging. Like french kissing.

Sex is nothing wrong, unplanned childbirth is wrong, yet we do not condemn a
mother after the fact.

Everyone has a crotch. And I don't want to think it's something to see, more than
a man with his shirt off:

It should not be something that the groin is uncovered.

They're saying the naked groin is any more naked than the naked knee.

Just because I would wear shoes, just because I would wear a shirt, doesn't mean
there's something to it, if I didn't.

Naked sports prove my point.

It's just as the naked mouth.

It wouldn't seem naked if it weren't covered all the time. It's just like the
knee. You wouldn't look at it or notice it, maybe the tits, but tits are 100%
legal to have uncovered in ALL of New York State; any city cop notwithstanding.
You'd look at the face. A female in jeans is sexually attractive enough to give a
man a boner. I really think the item of attraction would be the legs, if the
crotch were uncovered. The crotch is only interesting and mysterious because it's
unduly _covered_.

Even so, if your feet don't belong their, your crotch doesn't belong there. So
you might want to wear an ass cape so you can assuredly sit down anywhere.
Guy

Hosea 6:6, Old Testament
Guy
2020-10-18 23:29:13 UTC
One can't rightly have sex with an unwillful prisoner, nor a mentally incompetent
toddler. And then it's that one took somebody's kids skydiving, without their
knowledge, but it's really the kid's personal choice.

A child's right to sexuality is as sacrosanct as a child's right to Church. It
would more, at most be, that one couldn't hang out with them anymore, as far as
this warden-ward Parental tyranny is allowed to persist.

Pedophilia is less deviant than gay or beast. Pedophilia is akin to interracial.
When you prohibit something you give someone a complex.

People who harm the weakest among us incite the most outrage. If you were going
to take vengeance, you would start with those who torture puppies and children.
But it wouldn't undo the evil done. Yet at the same time, much of the persecution
of pedophiles is reminiscent of the persecution of homosexuals, and even
interracial sexuality. There are still people to this day, who say that
homosexuals are psychopaths, and have a mental disorder. They make the same
claims about pedophiles. That some homosexuals are psychos in fact, that some
pedophiles have murdered children, that some adult heterosexual men, want to have
sex with dead girls, is no acceptable stereotype of 90%-99%+ of the rest of the
population. Whatever percent that is. For the rest of the people who have no
such interest, and it is certainly far above 90%. Most people respect human
rights, yet not those who persecute pedophiles, homosexuals, and black men who
just 50 years ago, they hung from a tree for having sex with a white woman.

For the record we fully condemn child abuse. And in the strongest terms possible.
In case anyone is wondering.

But there is nothing more criminal about having or distributing pictures and
videos of children having sex, than there is about having or distributing
nonsexual pictures and videos of children abused, which they distribute on the
nightly news and on Youtube both, as evidence of a crime.

Rather child porn laws are suppressing just such evidence of a crime. I have
heard from law enforcement, that in addition to happy consent child sex videos,
there are toddler rape videos. Toddlers screaming for their mothers, evidence of
a crime hidden from the public eye. This is the greatest atrocity, an abominable
offense to suppress activity that ought to see the light of day, as all evidence
of crime ought not be shrouded in darkness.

You don't have to be pedo, or homo, or have sex with other races. You're just not
against people who do; so long as no one is victimized. We're not guilty by
doctrine. But those persecuting others by doctrine, are guilty, by fact. Actually
two wrongs don't make a right, any more than three do. But truth and error exist
as scientific moral facts.

On the other hand, according to all just and right legal theory, you don't have to
be interage prejudice either. It's like someone saying you can't have sex with
someone from Canada, and threatening to kill you if you do. Then you say people
who have sex with Canadians have a mental disorder. It's not like every
interracial couple is a fetish couple. Prejudice is abhorrent.

But the right points of criticism against pedophiles, are: 1) You can't have sex
with an unwillful prisoner, any more than a police officer can tell someone to
have sex with them, and do so, and 2) You can't have sex with a mentally
incompetent toddler.

And then it's that one took somebody's kids skydiving without their knowledge, but
it's really the kid's personal choice.

---------------------
So I was trying to figure out, if like the person said "yes" to the prison guard,
would the prison guard still be in jeopardy if the person later said, they just
said "yes" cause they were afraid. Yet the law, "de jure," does not even admit
the possibility of consent, which is a fact, but says the act is criminal "per
se," which makes the law criminal.

Saying children can't consent *is* a lie.

I'm not a pedophile. I just don't like to see my innocent countrymen murdered.

People saying minors can't consent, are making the same mistake as people saying
minors have to consent; and people saying minors have to consent, are making the
same mistake, as people saying minors can't consent. Both persuasions are
abhorrent. Both parties need to be corrected. Because someone had sex in the
past, doesn't mean they wish to repeat it today. Minors are liable to be slut
shamed and pressured into blaming their partners, and slut shaming is wrong. This
doesn't excuse actual tyrannical influence of a warden-ward relationship. And
obviously mentally incompetent toddlers cannot consent.

And then it's that one took somebody's kids skydiving without their knowledge, but
it's really the kid's personal choice, and sacrosanct right, as it is the kid's
sacrosanct right to go to Church. Many teens meet the other kid's dad before
taking their sexual/romantic interests out on a date. But at the moment,
apparently the law wouldn't care if pedos had their young friend's parent's
blessings. Again, warden-ward tyranny aside. Kids in child porn deserve their
pay as much as movies stars and kids in underwear commercials.

No, I'm not making child porn. No, I'm not a pedo. In fact, I've never even seen
it, and have just heard reports from law enforcement, about toddlers screaming for
their mothers while being raped.
Guy
2020-10-18 23:29:37 UTC
PEOPLE WHO WOULD PERSECUTE POSSESSION OR DISTRIBUTION OF CHILD PORN ARE CRIMINALLY
INSANE. PICTURES OF BATTERED CHILDREN ARE DISTRIBUTED ON THE NIGHTLY NEWS.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A PICTURE. THERE *IS* SOMETHING WRONG WITH MURDERING
SOMEONE FOR A PICTURE. MISAPPLICATION OF THE LAW *IS* MURDER. A PICTURE IS
NOTHING. MURDER *IS* WRONG.
Guy
2020-10-18 23:29:52 UTC
1. Beastiality
2. In Public
3. Interage
4. Prostitution
- though prostitution is a service like being a maid, and produces no equity
(you could be a maid, for a house before sale, or hotel or apartment before
renting).
Porn produces equity.
5. Incest

that's it.
Guy
2020-10-18 23:30:23 UTC
In addition to what's said above, going right for the crotch, on a minor, or the
mouth, is the same as doing that, to a grown man or woman.

Two ways to sex, are talking, and touching. With a minor, talking is probably the
better way. This is not an advocation (which is totally legal, by the way, under
the Brandenburg test), just saying. With a grown man or woman, one can touch,
arm, back, leg; and see if they hug back, and then go for the lip kiss, or french.
But who knows how intelligent an individual minor is, on sexuality.

People who are under 8, don't know they're missing out on things. People who are
8 and over want all kinds of things. That doesn't mean any individual wants sex
more or less than you or I.

Mental competence must start sometime between 2 or 3, or later, in most people,
and they no longer need to be spoon fed.

After they're 3+, they can choose whether they want to play with dollies, blocks,
or your genitals. Though they may tire of your crazy genital games quickly. I
don't speak from experience.

If sex is imposed on a minor, it could turn them transgender or gay. How is this?
Why?

No, I have no intent nor interest in sex with a child, nor have I ever.

"Now I'm singing all my songs, to the girl who won my heart; she is only three
years old, it's a real fine way to start,"
- Robert Plant, "The Ocean," Led Zeppelin

"You were put in this world, to make others happy." - Someone
Guy
2020-10-30 22:18:31 UTC
It's just a fact. There's no advocation there, it's just a fact.

Advocations are legal, by the way, under the Brandenburg test.

A child's right to sexuality, is as sacrosanct, as a child's right to Church.

Use two disparate types of birth control concurrently, and ABORT in the First
Trimester/14 Weeks, before there is a brain or a ghost in the fetus. Sex is
always a positive, holy, religious activity which should not be condemned, but
unsafe sex is immoral and unplanned childbirth is the scourge of nations.

Men don't lay their eggs in women, and women don't allow men to lay their eggs in
them; unless they want a baby. There's a 50% chance of getting pregnant in one
act, without birth control.

Sex is nothing wrong, unplanned childbirth is wrong, yet we do not condemn a
mother after the fact.

Sex is another way of hugging. Like french kissing.

Love is the greatest aphrodisiac.

Friendship is the only valid relationship in the Universe. There is no domination
and submission in friendship, because friends already do what they want each other
to, because they want to make each other happy freely. The function of
relationships forever is to make happy, and nothing else. A relationship is about
two people giving, not two people taking, not one person giving and one person taking.

All thoughts of love are true for all time, if only because you choose them. Yet
all bad things come to an end.

Individuals are Sovereign States, like the Queen of England and Canada, and a
Sovereign State is but a person. Any failure to recognize this, is a false
religious war upon Christ:

"Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?”

Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and
for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the
truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”
- John 18:31, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV
Guy
2020-10-30 22:19:49 UTC
Masturbating is fine for you, but ejaculating every day is deleterious. You should
wait at least 72 hours between ejaculations. That means ejaculate no more than
twice per week. The ideal time to wait between ejaculations may be 21 days. There
is a testosterone bump for at least 6 days after the first 3, but there are still
added benefits to waiting longer, up to 21. You need to learn to have orgasms
without ejaculation. Ejaculation is kind of "anticlimactic" and people are in
error to confuse it with orgasm.

You can masturbate every day, but for the first 2 - 4 days it's harder to
masturbate without ejaculating; then you sort of "seal," and won't ejaculate quite
as easily by the 5th day. If one has a masturbation habit, the urge to masturbate
and ejaculate is also much stronger the first 2-4 days and then dissipates. Then
the chi/prana/orgasmic energy is higher after several days, and one can have
multiple orgasms without ejaculating. This is energizing and not deleterious. This
is how the benefits may persist past the testosterone bump of the first 3-10 days.
Energy created during orgasm may be directed into other parts of the body,
including strengthening the muscles. You may want to read "The Multi-orgasmic
Male" by Mantak Chia. On the other hand you need to ejaculate or at least
masturbate or have sex, or testosterone levels can drop drastically after maybe 2
months if one was to have no sexual activity, or if you always waited 30 days or
more, on a long term basis, ejaculating at this point can restore testosterone
after just a few ejaculations, and you won't feel tired anymore.

In addition to time, love = orgasms, and obviously lust = orgasms. If you have
more love and/or lust you will create more energy for more orgasms. Never force
yourself to ejaculate without enough horniness, but try to relax, fantasize, look
at porn or something. Forcing yourself is self abuse, and is more likely to
result in the same tiredness that comes from ejaculating every day, and some call
"self pollution," or the "little death,' but really I believe is just a tiredness
which is a result of ejaculating without enough energy from time, lust, or love,
and leaving the male beleaguered.

Also it is the physical stimulation without sufficient mental stimulation that
causes ejaculation. (Except for the premature ejaculation issue, I'm not sure what
causes that, when you're so mentally excited that a little physical stimulation
causes ejaculation; that seems to be the other way around).

If you do ejaculate you may want to eat 2 apples + a Zinc Vitamin. This will make
you feel way better. Optional is any protein. Substitutes to the above include
strawberries, coconut water, or any fruit or anything with sugar. Also Vitamin E
or a multivitamin may help a little. It is imperative to replenish yourself
immediately after ejaculating and eat an apple.

Another way to get orgasmic energy is by opening the chakras and bringing astral
energy into your etheric body. Bring the astral energy down into the crown chakra
and transmutate it into orgasmic and healing energy. Astral energy = Orgasmic
energy = Love. They are all one and the same.

Follow the 3x21 day rule. Ejaculate every 3 to 21 days. Sometimes you may want
to "clean the pipes" and ejaculate a couple days in a row, but you might wait
another 3 instead, and 3 x 21 is just the current best guess information and
general rule. Listen to your body, your mileage may vary.

Also, if you're masturbating or sexing, and get close to ejaculating, you may have
to stop, similar to a refractory period, or risk ejaculating. If you had enough
energy, this might not be the case. There is energy coming out of the center of
your hands, putting your hand over your perenium can put energy into that area,
and help you orgasm. Also, orgasmic energy is supposed to be directed up your
spine, and down your front, touch your tongue to the roof of your mouth, to
complete this circuit, also when you get close to ejaculating, do the same, roll
your eyes back in your head, and put your hands over your eyes directing such
energy into your eyes, and help yourself not ejaculate. There are other tricks,
before this, such as squeezing the blood out of the head of the penis, and "The
Multi-Orgasmic Man" has others. If you know of any more info, you could post it here.
dolf
2020-10-30 23:38:33 UTC
“They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are
the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.

And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while
they are yet speaking, I will hear.

The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw
like the bullock: and dust shall be the #340 - *serpent's* meat. They shall
not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.” [Isaiah
65:23-25]

#5 {@5 - ACT OF NATURE:
#369 - AUTONOMOUS NATURE}

#71 #1 #11
#61 #81 #21
#51 #41 #31 = #205 / #164 as #369 being #71 - WORLDVIEW of such letters
patent

#369 - *DISCRIMINATING* *NORM* FOR 29 OCTOBER as [#6, #5, #50, #8, #300] /
#413 - *TO* *CURSE* AS IMPROPER WORLD WAR ONE WREATH AT BOER MEMORIAL on 8
JUNE 2017 as [#5, #50, #8, #300, #10, #600] = nâchâsh (H5175): {UMBRA: #358
% #41 = #30} 1) serpent, snake; 1a) serpent; 1b) image (of serpent); 1c)
fleeing serpent (mythological);

#340 as [#90, #80, #70, #50, #10, #600] = tsephaʻ (H6848): {UMBRA: #240 %
#41 = #35} 1) poisonous serpent; 1a) a viper snake or adder;

Brahim Aouissaoui has been identified as the man who beheaded a woman and
killed two other people in a bloody rampage at the Basilica of Notre-Dame
in the centre of the popular coastal tourist city of NICE at 9am local time
on Thursday of 29 October as anniversary to Queen Victoria’s letters patent
of the federation to the Commonwealth of Australia ...

He entered the church with a large knife and reportedly decapitated a
60-year-old woman whose dying words were, “Tell my children that I love
them”.

YAH MAMA, *WIJ* *HEBBEN* *U* *GEHOORD*

— ANGEL’S WATCH —

“FLESH AND BLOOD.
T’IS MORE TO LOVE.
THAN JUST A MOOD.
AND COOING DOVE.

WHEN MORTAL HEART.
IT’S LONGINGS YEARN.
OF GRACE DISCONCERT.
HELL’S FIRE THEN BURN.”

YOUTUBE: “Prince & The Revolution - When Doves Cry (Extended Version)”

***@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 3, nous: 8 [TIME: 08:10 hrs, SUPER: #287 /
#36 - Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation; I-Ching: H4 - Juvenile
Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The young shoot, Discovering;
Tetra: 12 - YOUTHFULNESS (T'UNG), EGO: #271 / #8 - Worth of Water, Easy By
Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 - LAW/MODEL (FA)]

— ANGEL'S WATCH — {@1: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#68 - I DO NOT THAT WHICH
OFFENDETH THE GOD OF MY DOMAIN {%42}); Ego: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#14)}

"FLESH AND BLOOD. {@2: Sup: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#139 - I HAVE NOT
SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED ANIMALS {%13}); Ego: 36 - STRENGTH: CH'IANG (#50)}

T'IS MORE TO LOVE. {@3: Sup: 47 - PATTERN: WEN (#186 - I AM NOT ONE OF
INCONSTANT MIND {%31}); Ego: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#94)}

THAN JUST A MOOD. {@4: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#224); Ego: 62 - DOUBT:
YI (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21})}

AND COOING DOVE. {@5: Sup: 61 - EMBELLISHMENT: SHIH (#285); Ego: 65 -
INNER: NEI (#221)}

WHEN MORTAL HEART. {@6: Sup: 46 - ENLARGEMENT: K'UO (#331); Ego: 73 -
ALREADY FORDING, COMPLETION: CH'ENG (#294)}

IT'S LONGINGS YEARN. {@7: Sup: 75 - FAILURE: SHIH (#406); Ego: 10 -
DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#304)}

OF GRACE DISCONCERT. {@8: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#411); Ego: 48 -
RITUAL: LI (#352)}

HELL'S FIRE THEN BURN." {@9: Sup: 59 - MASSING: CHU (#470); Ego: 16 -
CONTACT: CHIAO (#368)}

GRUMBLE (#470 - *to* *exact* *vengeance*, #368 - *hater* *of* *persons*,
*nations*, *God*, *wisdom*)@[68, 14, 71, 36, 47, 44, 38, 62, 61, 65, 46,
73, 75, 10, 5, 48, 59, 16]

MALE: @68 + @139 + @186 = #393

FEME: @156 = #156

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #549

#549 as [#4, #10, #8, #3, #8, #200, #5, #300, #1, #10] = diēgéomai (G1334):
{UMBRA: #151 % #41 = #28} 1) to lead or carry a narration through to the
end; 2) set forth, recount, relate in full, describe;

    #44 as [#6, #5, #2, #10, #1, #500] /
    #44 as [#5, #2, #10, #1, #6, #500] /
    #51 as [#2, #2, #6, #1, #600] /
    #88 as [#30, #5, #2, #10, #1, #600] /
    #423 as [#5, #2, #1, #400, #10, #5] /
    #453 as [#400, #2, #1, #700] /
    #459 as [#6, #400, #2, #10, #1, #600] /
    #459 as [#2, #1, #400, #50, #6] /
#470 as [#6, #5, #2, #10, #1, #6, #400, #600] /
#470 as [#6, #5, #2, #6, #1, #400, #10, #600] = bôwʼ (H935): {UMBRA: #9 %
#41 = #9} 1) to go in, enter, come, go, come in; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to enter,
come in; 1a2) to come; i) to come with; ii) to come upon, fall or light
upon, attack (enemy); iii) to come to pass; 1a3) to attain to; 1a4) to be
enumerated; 1a5) to go; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to lead in; 1b2) to carry in;
1b3) to bring in, cause to come in, gather, cause to come, bring near,
bring against, bring upon; 1b4) to bring to pass; 1c) (Hophal); 1c1) to be
brought, brought in; 1c2) to be introduced, be put;

    #44 as [#10, #3, #1, #30] /
#470 as [#6, #3, #1, #30, #400, #10, #500] = gâʼal (H1350): {UMBRA: #34 %
#41 = #34} 1) to redeem, act as kinsman-redeemer, avenge, revenge, ransom,
do the part of a kinsman; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to act as kinsman, do the part of
next of kin, act as kinsman-redeemer; i) by marrying brother's widow to
beget a child for him, to redeem from slavery, to redeem land, *to* *exact*
*vengeance*; 1a2) to redeem (by payment); 1a3) to redeem (with God as
subject); i) individuals from death; ii) Israel from Egyptian bondage; iii)
Israel from exile; 1a4) (Niphal); i) to redeem oneself; ii) to be redeemed;

    #417 - *ANATHEMA* as [#300, #50, #1, #10, #50, #6] /
#368 as [#6, #300, #50, #6, #1, #5] = sânêʼ (H8130): {UMBRA: #351 % #41 =
#23} 1) to hate, be hateful; 1a) (Qal) to hate; 1a1) of man; 1a2) of God;
1a3) hater, one hating, enemy (participle) (subst); 1b) (Niphal) to be
hated; 1c) (Piel) *hater* (participle); 1c1) *of* *persons*, *nations*,
*God*, *wisdom*;

According to Strabo, the name Samos is from Phoenician meaning "rise *by*
*the* *shore*".

— ODE TO KANT —

“THERE IS A ROCK.
RIGHT *BY* *THE* *SEA*.
ONE TOOK STOCK.
PLACED IT FOR ME.

... [snipped for context] ...

[YAH, {@1: Sup: 56 - CLOSED MOUTH: CHIN (#56); Ego: 61 - EMBELLISHMENT:
SHIH (#61)}
MAMA, {@2: Sup: 56 - CLOSED MOUTH: CHIN (#112); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG
(#62)}
*WIJ*, {@3: Sup: 59 - MASSING: CHU (#171 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE
{%20}); Ego: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#95)}
*HEBBEN*, {@4: Sup: 74 - CLOSURE: CHIH (#245); Ego: 72 - HARDNESS: CHIEN
(#167)}
*U*, {@5: Sup: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#295); Ego: 57 -
GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#224)}
*GEHOORD*] {@6: Sup: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#365); Ego: 72 - HARDNESS: CHIEN
(#296)}

GRUMBLE (#365, #296)@[56, 61, 56, 1, 59, 33, 74, 72, 50, 57, 70, 72]

MALE: @171 = #171

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #171

#171 as [#30, #40, #30, #1, #20, #10, #600] = mălʼâk (H4397): {UMBRA: #91 %
#41 = #9} 1) messenger, representative; 1a) messenger; 1b) angel; 1c) the
theophanic angel;

#171 as [#6, #2, #7, #70, #80, #6] = zâʻaph (H2196): {UMBRA: #157 % #41 =
#34} 1) to fret, be sad, be wroth, *be* *vexed*, be enraged, be out of
humour; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be out of humour; 1a2) to be enraged, be angry;
1b) (Qal); 1b1) to appear perplexed, appear troubled; 1b2) to be
sad-looking;

    #350 - 31 OCTOBER 2020 as [#40, #8, #300, #2] /
    #380 as [#10, #8, #300, #2, #50, #10] /
#365 as [#5, #8, #300, #2, #10, #600] = châshab (H2803): {UMBRA: #310 % #41
= #23} 1) to think, plan, esteem, calculate, invent, *make* *a* *judgment*,
imagine, count; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to think, account; 1a2) to plan, devise,
mean; 1a3) to charge, impute, reckon; 1a4) to esteem, value, regard; 1a5)
to invent; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be accounted, be thought, be esteemed;
1b2) to be computed, be reckoned; 1b3) to be imputed; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to
think upon, consider, be mindful of; 1c2) to think to do, devise, plan;
1c3) to count, reckon; 1d) (Hithpael) to be considered;

#313 as [#2, #1, #200, #90, #500] /
    #343 as [#6, #40, #1, #200, #90, #6] /
#291 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF *OBSTRUCTIVE* *CAUSE* as [#1, #200, #90] /
#291 as [#1, #200, #900] /
#296 as [#5, #1, #200, #900] /
#296 as [#1, #200, #90, #5] = ʼerets (H776): {UMBRA: #291 % #41 = #4} 1)
land, earth; 1a) earth; 1a1) whole earth (as opposed to a part); 1a2) earth
(as opposed to heaven); 1a3) earth (inhabitants); 1b) land; 1b1) country,
territory; 1b2) district, region; 1b3) tribal territory; 1b4) piece of
ground; 1b5) land of Canaan, Israel; 1b6) inhabitants of land; 1b7) Sheol,
land without return, (under) world; 1b8) city (-state); 1c) ground, surface
of the earth; 1c1) ground; 1c2) soil; 1d) (in phrases); 1d1) people of the
land; 1d2) space or distance of country (in measurements of distance); 1d3)
level or plain country; 1d4) land of the living; 1d5) end(s) of the earth;
1e) (almost wholly late in usage); 1e1) lands, countries; i) often in
contrast to Canaan;

#296 as [#40, #200, #1, #10, #5, #600] = marʼeh (H4758): {UMBRA: #246 % #41
= #41} 1) sight, appearance, vision; 1a) sight, *phenomenon*, spectacle,
appearance, vision; 1b) what is seen; 1c) a vision (supernatural); 1d)
sight, vision (power of seeing);

#296 as [#30, #60, #6, #200] = çûwr (H5493): {UMBRA: #266 % #41 = #20} 1)
to turn aside, depart; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to turn aside, turn in unto; 1a2) to
depart, depart from way, avoid; 1a3) *to* *be* *removed*; 1a4) to come to
an end; 1b) (Polel) to turn aside; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to cause to turn
aside, cause to depart, remove, take away, put away, depose; 1c2) to put
aside, leave undone, retract, reject, abolish; 1d) (Hophal) to be taken
away, be removed;

#296 as [#20, #70, #6, #200] = ʻûwr (H5784): {UMBRA: #276 % #41 = #30} 1)
chaff;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #276 % #41 = #30 - Government without Coercion, Be Chary of War;
I-Ching: H45 - Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together
(massing), Finished; Tetra: 59 - Massing;

THOTH MEASURE: #30 - Oh thou who earnest thine own offering, and makest
thine appearance in Syut; *I* *am* *not* *of* *aggressive* *hand*.

#VIRTUE: With Bold Resolution (no. #30), daring but
#TOOLS: With Severance (no. #70), weakening.
#POSITION: With Failure (no. #75), great loss.
#TIME: With Gathering (no. #35), small gain.
#CANON: #210

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_210@{
@1: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#30); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI
(#30),
@2: Sup: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#49); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#100),
@3: Sup: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#62); Ego: 75 - FAILURE: SHIH (#175 - I
AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}),
@4: Sup: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#110); Ego: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#210 - I AM
NOT OF AGGRESSIVE HAND {%30}),
Male: #110; Feme: #210
} // #210

"Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken
to pieces together, and became like the chaff-H5784 of the summer
threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found
for them: and the *stone* that smote the image became a great mountain, and
filled the whole earth." [Daniel 2:35]

#60 as [#6, #1, #2, #50, #1] = ʼeben (H69): {UMBRA: #53 % #41 = #12} 1)
stone; 1a) a (the) stone; 1b) *stone*, *material* *of* *idols* *and*
*buildings*;

IMMANUEL KANT'S (1783) PROLEGOMENA SECTION #16 - BEING A GUIDE, RETURNING
TO THE ROOT; I-CHING: H28 - MAJOR SUPERIORITY, EXCESS, GREAT EXCEEDING,
PREPONDERANCE OF THE GREAT, CRITICAL MASS; TETRA: 75 - FAILURE (SHIH) AS
IDEA @296: "The word nature assumes yet another meaning, namely one that
determines the object, whereas in the above meaning it only signified the
*conformity* *to* *law* of the determinations of the existence of things in
general.

materialiter (latin)
1. The quality of being material; having a physical existence.
2. (law) The quality of being of consequence to a legal decision.
3. Worldly (mundane)

#365 as [#10, #20, #80, #200, #50, #5] = kâphar (H3722): {UMBRA: #300 % #41
= #13} 1) to cover, purge, make an atonement, make reconciliation, cover
over with pitch; 1a) (Qal) to coat or cover with pitch; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to
cover over, pacify, propitiate; 1b2) to cover over, atone for sin, make
atonement for; 1b3) *to* *cover* *over*, *atone* *for* *sin* *and*
*persons* *by* *legal* *rites*; 1c) (Pual); 1c1) to be covered over; 1c2)
to make atonement for; 1d) (Hithpael) to be covered;

Nature considered materialiter is the sum total of all objects of
experience. We are concerned here only with this, since otherwise things
that could never become objects of an experience if they had to be cognized
according to their nature would force us to concepts whose significance
could never be given in concreto (in any example of a possible experience),
and we would therefore have to make for ourselves mere concepts of the
nature of those things, the reality of which concepts, i.e., whether they
*actually* *relate* *to* *objects* *or* *are* *mere* *beings* *of*
*thought*, *could* *not* *be* *decided* *at* *all*.

YOUTUBE: "Gaither Vocal Band - He Is Here (Live)"

Cognition of that which cannot be an object of experience would be
*hyperphysical* and here we are not concerned with such things at all, but
rather with that cognition of nature the reality of which can be confirmed
through experience, even though such cognition is possible a priori and
precedes all experience." [pages 47-48]

LESSONS ON ISLAMIC HISTORY AND #363 - MALI ART

Here is an introductory comment to our response which may assist as
grounding perspective, that firstly conveys our informal philological
research which has deduced by TELEOLOGICAL INTERSECTIONS of the #205 -
PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE / #164 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY to
QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT and their subsequent ONTIC DIALECTIC
conveying the IDEA template for those LETTERS PATENT

And secondly which is implied by a different method applied to the same
data sample then being utilised as METALOGIC SYLLOGISM (AUTONOMOUS
DELIMITER) is the noteworthy consideration that specific CATEGORIES:

#173 + #349 = #522 - 17 elements;

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:522>

#117 + #246 = #363 - prohibited images (MOHAMMED / SERPENT);

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:363>

#47 + #298 = #345

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:1230>

#522 + #363 + #345 = 1230 - 15 elements (ie. by means of a singular #FOUR:
#169 / #SIX: #47 syncretic meta prototype juxtaposition)

Conform exactly to the FRENCH SLAUGHTER OF TEACHER AS TERRORIST EVENT
occurring at AEDT: 0200 HOURS on 17 OCTOBER 2020 to which I had then by
1500 HOURS THE SAME DAY provided a response of its calculated nature
against the notion of citizenship within the FRENCH REPUBLIC--WE ARE
DEALING WITH A VERY REAL THREAT OF TREASON.

SUCH ONTIC AND METALOGICAL NOTIONS WHICH ARE THE PROVIDENCE OF METEMPIRICAL
/ METAPHYSICAL PHILOSOPHY RAISES A LEGITIMATE CONSIDERATION FIRST CONVEYED
WITHIN OUR FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION SUBMISSIONS OF 17 TO 20 JULY
2018 AS NOW THE CAPACITY TO FRAME A REASONABLE QUESTION REGARDING THE
PREVALENCE OF FRENCH INSTANCES OF PSTD AGAINST 12 x 41 - ONTIC BASED #492 -
FREEWILL GIVEN STRONGER ANTHROPOCENTRIC NOTIONS OF REPUBLIC v's QUEEN
VICTORIA'S COMMONWEALTH BY SUCH TELEOLOGICAL INTERSECTIONS #205 / #164

*FACILITATORS* / *ARBITRATORS* OF #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL

[@84, {@1: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#3); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#3)}
@86, {@2: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#11); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#8)}
@84, {@3: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#22); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN
(#11)}
@86, {@4: Sup: 16 - CONTACT: CHIAO (#38); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#16)}
@186, {@5: Sup: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#78); Ego: 24 - JOY: LE (#40)}
@84, {@6: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#121); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#43)}
@86, {@7: Sup: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#169 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN
AFFAIRS {%18}); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#48)}
@84, {@8: Sup: 51 - CONSTANCY: CH'ANG (#220 - I CURSE NOT A GOD {%38});
Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#51)}
@86, {@9: Sup: 56 - CLOSED MOUTH: CHIN (#276); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#56)}
@177, {@10: Sup: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#347); Ego: 15 - REACH: TA (#71)}
@84, {@11: Sup: 74 - CLOSURE: CHIH (#421); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#74)}
@86, {@12: Sup: 79 - DIFFICULTIES: NAN (#500); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#79)}

   #45 - *METHODOLOGY* as [#6, #10, #8, #10, #5, #6] /
    #84 - AN ATTRIBUTION OF AGENCY AS #491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY as
[#10, #8, #10, #50, #6] /
#424 - *DIABOLICAL* *DOMESTIC* *TERRORISM* *ACTIONS* *OF* *ANZAC*
*CENTENNIAL* *REPUBLICANISM* as [#6, #400, #8, #10] / [#400, #8, #10, #6] /

#473 - *GENESIS* as [#5, #8, #10, #10, #400, #600] /
#434 - *DIABOLICAL* *DOMESTIC* *TERRORISM* *ACTIONS* *OF* *ANZAC*
*CENTENNIAL* *REPUBLICANISM* as [#6, #8, #10, #10, #400] /
#500 as [#6, #30, #8, #10, #6, #400, #600] = châyâh (H2421): {UMBRA: #23 %
#41 = #23} 1) to live, have life, remain alive, sustain life, live
prosperously, live for ever, be quickened, be alive, be restored to life or
health; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to live; i) to have life; ii) to continue in life,
remain alive; iii) to sustain life, to live on or upon; iv) to live
(prosperously); 1a2) to revive, be quickened; i) from sickness; ii) from
discouragement; iii) from faintness; iv) from death; 1a3) (Piel); i) to
preserve alive, let live; ii) to give life; iii) to quicken, revive,
refresh; 1) to restore to life; 2) to cause to grow; 3) to restore; 4) to
revive; iv) (Hiphil); 1) to preserve alive, let live; 2) to quicken,
revive; 21) to restore (to health); 22) to revive; 23) to restore to life;

*ANTHROPOCENTRIC* *IDENTITY* OF FRENCH REPUBLIC AS CITIZEN / AUSTRALIAN
COMMONWEALTH NOTIONS OF ANZAC JINGOISTIC IDENTITY

@84, {@13: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#501); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#82 -
TERMS OF COMPLIANCE TO #491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY)}
@86, {@14: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#507); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#87)}
@200, {@15: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#551); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#125)}
@186, {@16: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#619); Ego: 24 - JOY: LE (#149)}
@191, {@17: Sup: 16 - CONTACT: CHIAO (#635); Ego: 29 - DECISIVENESS: TUAN
(#178)}
@200, {@18: Sup: 54 - UNITY: K'UN (#689); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#216)}
@84, {@19: Sup: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#746); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN
(#219)}
@86, {@20: Sup: 62 - DOUBT: YI (#808); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#224)}
@177, {@21: Sup: 77 - COMPLIANCE: HSUN (#885); Ego: 15 - REACH: TA (#239)}
@140] {@22: Sup: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#940); Ego: 59 - MASSING: CHU
(#298)}

The implication being that the chronic state of PSTD leading to a downward
spiralling and eventual self-inflicted death of military service personnel
is constituted and contributed by three significant factors:

a) A jingoistic notion of identity
b) Mental Health not being able to disassemble the cognitive impairment
c) Unconscionable conduct of insurers coercing the medical condition into a
chronic state.
d) That a contract of insurance not formed on the basis of FACILITATORS /
ARBITRATORS TO #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL in accordance with an
ANTHROPOCENTRIC IDENTITY OF CITIZEN IN COMPLIANCE to the ONTIC jurisprudent
premise of QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT then in the context of
contract law, a contract may be considered “VOID AB INITIO”.

AB INITIO is a Latin term, meaning: “from the beginning”. It refers to
something being the case from the start, or from the instant a certain act
was performed.

This means that the contract must be treated as invalid from the moment
that it was entered into, rather than when the court made a decision on the
matter. The effect of a contract being VOID AB INITIO is that the contract
has no binding power over any of the parties.

A circumstance that may render a contract VOID AB INITIO is when a contract
is invalid due to common mistake of a material fact or for duress.
[<https://sklawyers.com.au/dictionary/ab-initio/>]

SEE ALSO: "INFORMAL RESEARCH OPINION ON #237 - USE OF FORCE AND ARRESTS
OVER WEAPONISED 'EXTREMELY SOPHISTICATED' BULK SMS SCAM THAT TARGETED
THOUSANDS"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Remedy%20For%20Weaponised%20SPAM.pdf>

There is one additional note which I would make here and that is the
impetus of Queen Victoria’s letters patent is to convey the #82 - TERMS OF
COMPLIANCE to the #491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY for such @1 - SELF
IDENTITY to have as an entitlement of law and nature the right to #492 -
VOLUNTARY FREE WILL.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Dark%20Raven.pdf>

Initial Post: 25 October 2020

Beheadings and boycotts are going to become the norm for France because the
cartoon is important for it's survival and existence. {@1: Sup: 38 -
FULLNESS: SHENG (#38); Ego: 74 - CLOSURE: CHIH (#74)}

It might be worth it. {@2: Sup: 12 - YOUTHFULNESS: T'UNG (#50); Ego: 8 -
OPPOSITION: KAN (#82)}

It's hard to tell. {@3: Sup: 27 - DUTIES: SHIH (#77); Ego: 46 -
ENLARGEMENT: K'UO (#128)}

GRUMBLE (#77 - COMPLIANCE #128 - WE ARE THE FAITHFUL ONES)@[38, 74, 12, 8,
27, 46]

#128 as [#30, #8, #60, #10, #4, #10, #6] = châçîyd (H2623): {UMBRA: #82 %
#41 = #41} 1) faithful, kind, godly, holy one, saint, pious; 1a) kind; 1b)
pious, godly; 1c) faithful ones (subst);

OUR REMEDY:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Dark%20Raven.pdf>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Remedy%20For%20Weaponised%20SPAM.pdf>

THE BINOMIAL COEFFICIENTS CONVEYED WITHIN THE IMAGE ARE OBTAINED FROM AN
ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF ISLAMIC BELIEF AS MAGIC SQUARE PYTHAGOREAN MYSTICISM

"How should one chase-H7291 a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight,
except their Rock-H6697 had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

    #301 as [#6, #200, #4, #80, #5, #6] /
    #346 - 27 OCTOBER 2020 as [#6, #10, #200, #4, #80, #6, #600] /
        #390 - SOVEREIGN as [#50, #200, #4, #80, #50, #6] /
#340 as [#6, #10, #200, #4, #80, #600] /
#340 as [#6, #200, #4, #80, #10, #600] /
#311 - KANT’s PROLEGOMENA IDEA FOR #27 - DUTIES as [#6, #10, #200, #4, #80,
#5, #6] /
#334 - PERSECUTE as [#30, #200, #4, #80, #500] /
#334 - HORSE’S BIRTHDAY as [#50, #200, #4, #800] /
#339 - SEPULCHRE as [#5, #200, #4, #80, #10, #600] /
#339 - PROROGUE as [#200, #4, #80, #10, #5, #600] = râdaph (H7291): {UMBRA:
#284 % #41 = #38} 1) to be behind, follow after, pursue, persecute, run
after; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to pursue, put to flight, chase, dog, attend closely
upon; 1a2) to persecute, harass (fig); 1a3) to follow after, aim to secure
(fig); 1a4) to run after (a bribe) (fig); 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be pursued;
1b2) one pursued (participle); 1c) (Piel) to pursue ardently, aim eagerly
to secure, pursue; 1d) (Pual) to be pursued, be chased away; 1e) (Hiphil)
to pursue, chase;

For their rock-H6697 is not as our Rock-H6697, even our enemies themselves
being judges." [Deuteronomy 32:30-31]

    #301 as [#5, #90, #6, #200] /
        #332 - 27 OCTOBER 2020 as [#6, #30, #90, #6, #200] /
#298 - ONTIC PAIRING TO #940 - RIGHT TO RULE BY INTERSECTION OF #205 / #164
as [#2, #90, #6, #200] /
#340 - *KAABA* / BLACK STONE IDOLATRY as [#90, #200, #10, #600] = tsûwr
(H6697): {UMBRA: #296 % #41 = #9} 1) rock, cliff; 1a) rocky wall, cliff;
1b) rock (with flat surface); 1c) block of stone, boulder; 1d) rock
(specific); 1e) rock (of God); 1f) *ROCK* (*OF* *HEATHEN* *GODS*); 1g)
Rock;

"Of the Rock-H6697 that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten
God that formed thee." [Deuteronomy 32:18]

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:340>

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM REGARDING THE ROMAN BINOMIAL STASIS (@1 / @5)
DEFINITION OF FASCISM ON 5 / 21-22 JULY 1941 {#48 - RITUAL (LI): 21 - 25
JULY --> vEVENT --> #77 - COMPLIANCE (HSUN): 22 JULY}: 'WE MUST DISTINGUISH
BETWEEN THE FASCIST POPULAR MOVEMENT AND THE POPULAR {#312 -
*CONTRADICTION* *DIALECTIC*} MOVEMENT IN RUSSIA. THE FASCIST MOVEMENT IS A
SPONTANEOUS RETURN TO THE TRADITIONS OF ANCIENT ROME' [HITLER'S TABLE TALK
IDEA @1, Saturday 5 July 1941]

'If the Duce were to die, it would be a great misfortune for Italy. As I
walked with him in the gardens of the Villa Borghese, I could easily
compare his profile with that of the Roman busts, and I realised he was one
of the *CAESARS*. There's no doubt at all that Mussolini is the heir of the
great men of that period. Despite their weaknesses, the Italians have so
many qualities that make us like them.

ITALY IS THE COUNTRY WHERE INTELLIGENCE CREATED THE NOTION OF THE *STATE*.
THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS A GREAT POLITICAL CREATION, THE GREATEST OF ALL.'
[HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA @5, 21-22 July 1941]

"And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock-H6697 in whom they
trusted," [Deuteronomy 32:37]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Dark%20Raven.pdf>

--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

[James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x 4.5 day

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.