Is Matt Gaetz A Boy Lover With A Young Communist Cuban Boy As His Lover?
Add Reply
"Kurt Niclklas"
2021-02-22 16:17:23 UTC
Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz reveals he lives with a 19-year-old Cuban immigrant
whom he calls his son

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said on Thursday that he lives with a Cuban
immigrant named Nestor whom he calls his son.
"For all those wondering, this is my son Nestor," Gaetz tweeted along
with a photo of him and the man he identified as Nestor. "We share no blood
but he is my life. He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and
lives with me in Florida. I am so proud of him and raising him has been the
best, most rewarding thing I've done in my life."
The Florida congressman's tweets came after he got into a shouting match
with Louisiana Rep. Cedric Richmond at a House hearing this week on police
reform.
After Richmond discussed the injustice that Black people like him and his
son face, Gaetz interjected and asked, "Are you suggesting that you're
certain none of us have nonwhite children? Because you reflect on your Black
son, and you said none of us could understand."
Gaetz has previously posted photos and videos featuring Nestor in which
he described him as a "local student" and a "helper." But Thursday was the
first time he publicly referred to Nestor as his son.
MegaWattz
2021-02-23 04:17:50 UTC
Homosexuals can do no wrong - and they are always
right about everything. Didn't you KNOW that ? Better
learn quick .................