VANUATU / BOUGAINVILLE —— CHE GUEVARA: "Mexicans Rabble Illiterate Indians"
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2018-05-02 20:15:37 UTC
WHY DOES RED CHINA FOIST
AND PUSH CHE GUEVARA . . .

A MONSTER LATIN MARXIST !

“Mexicans are a rabble of illiterate indians.”
(Ernesto “Che” Guevara, June 1956.)

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/red_china_revolution_arms_smuggling.html

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

"have caused the decrease of the native population of
these islands. Such are gonorrhea, and other social
disease; prostitution; the illusion of his being a
god [which led to] worship of him (James Cook);
fleas and mosquitoes; epidemics.

— Extract from Ka Nupepa Ku'oko'a
February 16, 1867
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-03 05:43:39 UTC
China is Communist. Hence their government being into Che Guevara. We mainly need to keep Communism from taking root in the US. Given China's influence and funding, I would not be surprised if the Red China Government was backing violent agitators and violent groups in the U.S. the way that Castro's Cuba used to do with the Venceremos program and other indoctrination tactics.

I hope Bougainville is not threatened by China, they had enough fighting come through their area in World War II.