The Deep State Is Projecting Their Crimes Onto Trump, Slings And Arrows, Boomerang Coming
2021-02-11 01:52:21 UTC
You betta believe it. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-11 02:19:45 UTC
You betta believe it. Justin
If YOU say it, JusChiCin, I'll put it in the circular file (ie;
wastebasket) where it belongs.
Justin Tyme
2021-02-11 13:40:31 UTC
You betta believe it. Justin
If YOU say it, JusChiCin, I'll put it in the circular file (ie;
wastebasket) where it belongs.
Some day you will realize all Trump has done. Then you will have no
choice but to support him. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-13 03:27:59 UTC
You betta believe it. Justin
If YOU say it, JusChiCin, I'll put it in the circular file (ie;
wastebasket) where it belongs.
Some day you will realize all Trump has done. Then you will have no
choice but to support him. Justin
I know all Trump has done. He's embraced dictators. He's mocked our allies.
He pulled support from the Kurds. He took credit for Obama's momentum and
destablized the economy. Economists, you know, people who KNOW what they're
talking about, claimed that Trump's Trillion Dollar Tax Cut for the 1% was
bound to lead us into a recession. The only question was would it be
before, or after the 2020 election. Obviously, COVID-19 kicked that
prediction out of the ballpark. But the point was still valid. This was a
man who had NO IDEA what the job of President entailed or how to do it.
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-14 00:48:22 UTC
You betta believe it. Justin
If YOU say it, JusChiCin, I'll put it in the circular file (ie;
wastebasket) where it belongs.
Some day you will realize all Trump has done. Then you will have no
choice but to support him. Justin
I know what Trump has done. He's insulted our allies, abandoned the Kurds
to the Russians, embraced dictators and wasted MILLIONS of dollars
schelphing his entourage to Florida so he could play at his OWN resort,
which put money in HIS bank account.
KWills
2021-02-11 11:35:56 UTC
On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 19:52:21 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
You betta believe it. Justin
Why? There is no evidence for the existence of the deep state.
This means there is no evidence of it projecting any crimes onto
anyone else.
But you will present the credible, valid evidence for your claim.
If you're lying to address your Father Complex, you will not offer the
requested evidence. It won't exist.
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

2021-02-11 13:39:11 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
You betta believe it. Justin
Why? There is no evidence for the existence of the deep state.
This means there is no evidence of it projecting any crimes onto
anyone else.
But you will present the credible, valid evidence for your claim.
If you're lying to address your Father Complex, you will not offer the
requested evidence. It won't exist.
You claim you live in Hollywood, yet the deep state, the illuminati, the
adrenochrome. You deny its very existence. Justin
KWills
2021-02-12 21:40:48 UTC
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 07:39:11 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
You betta believe it. Justin
Why? There is no evidence for the existence of the deep state.
This means there is no evidence of it projecting any crimes onto
anyone else.
But you will present the credible, valid evidence for your claim.
If you're lying to address your Father Complex, you will not offer the
requested evidence. It won't exist.
You claim you live in Hollywood,
No I don't.
Did your lie help you with your well documented Father Complex?
Post by Justin Tyme
yet the deep state, the illuminati, the
adrenochrome. You deny its very existence. Justin
Since it doesn't exist, I deny its existence.

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

2021-02-14 19:38:34 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
You betta believe it. Justin
Why? There is no evidence for the existence of the deep state.
This means there is no evidence of it projecting any crimes onto
anyone else.
But you will present the credible, valid evidence for your claim.
If you're lying to address your Father Complex, you will not offer the
requested evidence. It won't exist.
The "Deep State" is now a man who has had the audacity to come up with the
title; "The Office of the Former President of the United States." As if it
had validity and power. And he's actually browbeat his wife into announcing
"The Office of the Former First Lady." These two have passed comical and
gone into pathetic.