Pam Bundy to replace Kirstjen Nielsen
2018-11-13 20:42:59 UTC
A $10,000.00 investment has made Pam a favorite of "THE DONALD"
joeturn
2018-11-13 20:47:27 UTC
A $25,000.00 investment has made Pam a favorite of "THE DONALD"
ooops that's $25K
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-14 10:12:10 UTC
Post by joeturn
A $25,000.00 investment has made Pam a favorite of "THE DONALD"
ooops that's $25K
$25K and $25,000.00 are the same thing. Anyone with a genius
level IQ, and most who do not, would know this.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) openly admits to using child
sex slaves in

Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) says he wants me to move to
Pariahville, Florida and be his neighbor in
A $25,000.00 investment has made Pam a favorite of "THE DONALD"
https://www.politifact.com/florida/article/2016/sep/21/donald-trump-pam-bondi-and-25k-was-it-pay-play/
e***@hotmail.com
2018-11-13 22:21:13 UTC
I don’t see your point. It’s just Trump being Trump. I wonder what Nielsen did to tick him off. Did Nielsen have the credentials to handle homeland security? Does Bondi? (Yeah, she was an A.G. in Florida. Doesn’t mean she can handle National Security.)

For that matter, does ANYBODY actually have credentials in the Cabinet posts they were assigned?
joeturn
2018-11-13 23:53:26 UTC
John Kelly is next to get fired,it's what the Trumpster does to drain the swamp. Homescam Security is a joke!
e***@hotmail.com
2018-11-14 00:19:58 UTC
“Drain the swamp?” Oh HELL, no! Trump is stocking it with worse forms of life!