Happy Thanksgiving
2018-11-22 20:24:25 UTC
Well, the subject title says it all. Have a happy Thanksgiving. If you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, then just have a good day.
Government Shill #2
2018-11-22 20:47:13 UTC
Well, the subject title says it all. Have a happy Thanksgiving. If you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, then just have a good day.
Can I just have a day? I'm at work.

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already
tomorrow in Australia.
Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000)
e***@hotmail.com
2018-11-22 22:27:52 UTC
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you have a tolerable day and get home to relax.
Government Shill #2
2018-11-22 22:48:01 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Well, the subject title says it all. Have a happy Thanksgiving. If you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, then just have a good day.
Can I just have a day? I'm at work.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you have a tolerable day and get home to relax.
It is Friday, which means a 3pm finish, so that's a positive. :-)

Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000)
e***@hotmail.com
That's good. I have to work tomorrow! Black Friday. Not looking forward to it. (They scheduled me for 8:00 am, then asked if I could make it in at 12:30 am! It would have been time and a half, but I had to tell them "no," as I have no way in at that hour!)
joeturn
Just get you a set of lights for your bicycle and make that overtime.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-11-23 09:45:33 UTC
I have lights. Bike got stolen. Where exactly were YOU last year, joe?
e***@hotmail.com
2018-11-23 11:19:54 UTC
Nah, as I think about it, there’s no way you could have taken my bike. It didn’t have training wheels!
joeturn
2018-11-23 08:20:21 UTC
and a happy pagan holiday to you also jethrow
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-23 15:18:40 UTC
Post by joeturn
Well, the subject title says it all. Have a happy Thanksgiving. If you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, then just have a good day.
and a happy pagan holiday to you also jethrow
This should be good. Since Thanksgiving is not a religious
holiday, hoe can it be in any way pagan?
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) openly admits to using child
sex slaves in

Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) says he wants me to move to
Pariahville, Florida and be his neighbor in

http://www.creationcalendar.com/StatuteFeastInfo/7-Thanksgiving.pdf
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-26 11:00:23 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
Well, the subject title says it all. Have a happy Thanksgiving. If you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, then just have a good day.
and a happy pagan holiday to you also jethrow
This should be good. Since Thanksgiving is not a religious
holiday, hoe can it be in any way pagan?
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) openly admits to using child
sex slaves in
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) says he wants me to move to
Pariahville, Florida and be his neighbor in
ye of little faith
http://www.creationcalendar.com/StatuteFeastInfo/7-Thanksgiving.pdf
Ye of extreme fear of reality.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Thanksgiving-Day

https://www.historyextra.com/period/modern/thanksgiving-history-facts-first/

Note that religion was never a part of Thanksgiving.
I realize your low IQ makes accepting reality very difficult for
you. The evidence you've provided allows for no other conclusion. But
reality will not change because you lack the intellect to accept it.
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) openly admits to using child
sex slaves in

Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) says he wants me to move to
Pariahville, Florida and be his neighbor in
Well, the subject title says it all. Have a happy Thanksgiving. If you don?t celebrate Thanksgiving, then just have a good day.
You too, belatedly, I worked Thursday and my internet was whacky
yesterday, apparently due to someone driving stupidly and hitting a
pole, so I just saw this.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.