What Really Struck the Twin Towers?
Stuart Wright
2018-06-22 14:17:12 UTC
The latest blog post from James Perloff suggests, as others have also
said, that cloaked missiles, not drones, were used to strike the World
Trade Center Towers and more.

https://jamesperloff.com/2018/06/22/what-struck-the-twin-towers-revising-my-outlook/
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-22 15:20:36 UTC
The towers were hit by two jet liners. Everything this guy supposes is merely conjunction on his part based on ignorance.

Show me evidence that the Air Force has holographic technology that works, in the open air, and can be not only projected, but moved through the air like a jet liner.

Missiles are very fast, that’s why you can fire one from a jet fighter. In my opinion (and you are free to provide evidence that shows otherwise) a missile could not fly SLOWLY enough to be covered up as a jet liner.

As far as the girders are concerned, the jet liners went through the wall the way an egg goes through an egg slicer! (Although, probably not as neatly.)

Four jet liners were hijacked by terrorists. Two were driven into the Towers, one hit the Pentagon and one was crashed when the passengers, realizing something was going on, tried to take the plane back. No nonsensical Israeli black-ops were used.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-06-22 15:43:37 UTC
The towers were hit by two jet liners. Everything this guy supposes is merely conjunction on his part based on ignorance.
Four jet liners were hijacked by terrorists. Two were driven into the Towers, one hit the Pentagon and one was crashed when the passengers, realizing something was going on, tried to take the plane back. No nonsensical Israeli black-ops were used.
Are there civilians nearby actually watched and witnessed what crashed
into the 2 buildings? :)

If there was none, then we could only believe in the stories broadcasted
by the news agencies and the US government!

We all should believe so to avoid being probed by or maybe assassinated
by US government. :)

BTW, if you were a witness, stay low and safe! Don't blow whistles until
.... well... I don't know ... that day. haha....
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):

It was the World Trade Center in New York City, of course people were out on the Plaza. Also, after the first building was hit, there were lots of people outside watching the fire! (People are funny that way.)
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-06-22 16:36:07 UTC
******
It was the World Trade Center in New York City, of course people were out on the Plaza. Also, after the first building was hit, there were lots of people outside watching the fire! (People are funny that way.)
Then they could have only seen the 2nd plane crash? Nobody really knew
what caused the *FIRST* explosion?

And did the *BLACK* smoke from the first "crash" blocked the 2nd "crash"? :)
2018-06-22 20:32:26 UTC
It was the World Trade Center in New York City, of course people were out on the Plaza. Also, after the first building was hit, there were lots of people outside watching the fire! (People are funny that way.)
Then they could have only seen the 2nd plane crash? Nobody really knew
what caused the *FIRST* explosion?
******

You don’t like to pay attention, do you? People were in the Plaza when the first plane hit.

*****
And did the *BLACK* smoke from the first "crash" blocked the 2nd "crash"? :)
*****
No. The smoke was not moving toward the other Tower when the second plane hit.

Stop reaching conclusions that are not based on facts.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-06-23 15:02:08 UTC
You don’t like to pay attention, do you? People were in the Plaza when the first plane hit.
No. The smoke was not moving toward the other Tower when the second plane hit.
Stop reaching conclusions that are not based on facts.
This is not drawing conclusion, but trying to deduce what happened that day.
2018-06-23 22:27:37 UTC
Then stop trying to make deductions that have no basis in fact.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-06-24 14:22:06 UTC
Suspicions that are spun out of whole cloth and have no basis in fact are not true. As such, throwing them into the debate only clouds the issues.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-06-24 14:33:30 UTC
Suspicions that are spun out of whole cloth and have no basis in fact are not true. As such, throwing them into the debate only clouds the issues.
Stories are always interesting, no matter how absurd they are! Most
conspiracy theories are interesting ideas and stories.
“Stories” are always interesting. But they should be clearly labeled “stories,” not alternative theories.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-06-24 17:31:32 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Stories are always interesting, no matter how absurd they are! Most
conspiracy theories are interesting ideas and stories.
******
“Stories” are always interesting. But they should be clearly labeled “stories,” not alternative theories.
Evil is everywhere. You just cannot ask for that kind of warranty and
guarantee! Sometimes, even those heavily weaponized governments are evil!

Well... good luck! :)
2018-06-24 20:13:05 UTC
Evil is everywhere. You just cannot ask for that kind of warranty and
guarantee! Sometimes, even those heavily weaponized governments are evil!
****
And that has nothing to do with what brought down the Towers or slammed into the Pentagon and that field.

That is the subject. There is no legitimate evidence that anything other than four hijacked jet liners were involved in 9/11.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-06-22 16:43:13 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Are there civilians nearby actually watched and witnessed what crashed
into the 2 buildings? :)
If there was none, then we could only believe in the stories broadcasted
by the news agencies and the US government!
We all should believe so to avoid being probed by or maybe assassinated
by US government. :)
BTW, if you were a witness, stay low and safe! Don't blow whistles until
.... well... I don't know ... that day. haha....
May I remind you all of the case of President John F. Kennedy? Did Mr.
Kennedy read or see something? :)
2018-06-22 19:01:38 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Are there civilians nearby actually watched and witnessed what crashed
into the 2 buildings? :)
If there was none, then we could only believe in the stories broadcasted
by the news agencies and the US government!
We all should believe so to avoid being probed by or maybe assassinated
by US government. :)
BTW, if you were a witness, stay low and safe! Don't blow whistles until
.... well... I don't know ... that day. haha....
May I remind you all of the case of President John F. Kennedy? Did Mr.
Kennedy read or see something? :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
You must be referring to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
That might have been the reason they made johnson President but JFK was never killed and returned to finish his Presidency as Jimmy Carter and followed their demands to a T
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-22 20:44:11 UTC
You are now officially a loon.
joeturn
I agree with the egg thingy if you pass a jet through steel it leaves it pieces outside the building.Kerosine wont burn a steel building but exposives caused the WTC to colapse The demolition trucks had a police escort to leave the scene before they were detonated. The whole area was roped off so noone woulsd get hurt.The ones throwing dummies out the windows came down dressed as firemen.
joeturn
2018-06-22 18:42:34 UTC
[...]
I agree with the egg thingy if you pass a jet through steel it leaves it pieces outside the building.Kerosene wont burn a steel building but controlled demolitions caused the WTC to colapse The demolition trucks had a police escort to leave the scene before they were detonated. The whole area was roped off so no one would get hurt.The ones throwing dummies out the windows came down dressed as firemen.
The b-thing crew were Israeli art students sent here to get the buildings ready for demolition. The were framed for stilling documents and sentenced to secretly remove all the contents from the building; they were there for 2 years.
They jack hammered each floor and removed the steel from all but 17 floors in both towers.
There were plans to dismantle the building in 1968,because they were being eaten up by galvanic corrosion, but Asbestos law suits would have bankrupt the US Government so they planned a terrorist attack and used that plan to go after Saddams oil.No lawsuits were filed and the war was on.$$$$
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-22 20:34:00 UTC
None of this has any basis in facts.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-22 20:42:24 UTC
I agree with the egg thingy if you pass a jet through steel it leaves it pieces outside the building.
*****
Really? How many jets have you seen pass through steel buildings?
*****
Kerosine wont burn a steel building but exposives caused the WTC to colapse
*****
Kerosine can be an accelerate which will cause the contents of the building to burn. The fire can (and did) compromise the steel supports to where they couldn’t continue to support the weight of the undamaged portion ABOVE the impact site. There is no evidence of explosives going off in the Towers after the original impacts.
*****
Prove anything was done before the impacts. Prove dummies were thrown out of the buildings. Not; “It has to be,” not “it’s the only solution,” PROVE there were dummies. Produce one pulled from the rubble.
d***@gmail.com
+1 to all of this.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-23 22:29:38 UTC

Thank you.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-06-22 15:47:17 UTC
Post by Stuart Wright
The latest blog post from James Perloff suggests, as others have also
said, that cloaked missiles, not drones, were used to strike the World
Trade Center Towers and more.
"cloaked missiles"? Unlikely...

There is another conspiracy theory that the 2 buildings were blown up
INTERNALLY! :)
2018-06-22 16:21:59 UTC

Slightly less ludicrous than cloaked missiles, but still ludicrous!
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-06-22 16:33:25 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
"cloaked missiles"? Unlikely...
There is another conspiracy theory that the 2 buildings were blown up
INTERNALLY! :)
Slightly less ludicrous than cloaked missiles, but still ludicrous!
That's exactly why they are conspiracy theories, Your Honor! :)

So there is really no eye-witnesses? Was that planned? Was *ALL* New
York citizens that day in the morning distracted by a lot of things?

What were those planned(?) distractions? :)
2018-06-22 20:29:02 UTC
That's exactly why they are conspiracy theories, >Your Honor! :)
And that’s why they should not be prompted!
So there is really no eye-witnesses? Was that >planned? Was *ALL* New
York citizens that day in the morning distracted >by a lot of things?
I’ve already told you, there were people in the Plaza during the first impact. There were MORE people watching in the second impact because they were watching the fire from the FIRST impact.

Now, this is not to say ALL Mew York was in the Plaza. That would be something along the lines of 12 to 15 million people.
What were those planned(?) distractions? :)
There were no “planned distractions.”
Thomas Heger
2018-06-23 11:38:25 UTC
Post by Stuart Wright
The latest blog post from James Perloff suggests, as others have also
said, that cloaked missiles, not drones, were used to strike the World
Trade Center Towers and more.
There are MANY different theories about the reason, why the twin towers
fell and what could have possibly struck them.

I personally think, that Judy Wood's theory is correct, more or less.

The mechanism of destruction is actually very unusual. The closest
mechanism is called 'Hutchison effect', invented by the Canadian John
Hutchison.

Hutchison showed, that certain high voltage and high frequency beams
could, if carefully tuned, destroy steel.

The remains of the Twin Towers look a little similar to what Hutchison
produced on small scale.

Another assumption was, that some sort of 'time machine' was used, which
teleported the material into another dimension.

This is at least a little plausible, since from the roughly one million
tons of material the towers were build from only 10 to 20 percent were
found later.

So: where did the towers go? (that was Judy Wood's question).

Another theory tries to utilize 'scalar waves', possibly coming from a
spaceship and/or the Brookhaven National Lab.

There are also theories, the Russian 'woodpecker' signal or HAARP caused
the destruction.

But jets of any kind (or missiles) are imho not among the plausible
solutions to the WTC riddle.

Also explosives (even nukes) were assumed, but were unlikely used. This
would also rule out 'nano thermite' or similar.

TH
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-23 14:44:46 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Stuart Wright
The latest blog post from James Perloff suggests, as others have also
said, that cloaked missiles, not drones, were used to strike the World
Trade Center Towers and more.
There are MANY different theories about the reason, why the twin towers
fell and what could have possibly struck them.
But 100% of the available evidence shows planes hit them and this
lead to the collapse.
Fortunately, you will provide the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence for
the claim you present, if your claim is in any way possible.
Post by Thomas Heger
I personally think, that Judy Wood's theory is correct, more or less.
There is no evidence to support her crazy assertions.
Post by Thomas Heger
The mechanism of destruction is actually very unusual. The closest
mechanism is called 'Hutchison effect', invented by the Canadian John
Hutchison.
Hutchison showed, that certain high voltage and high frequency beams
could, if carefully tuned, destroy steel.
Even if that were true, the steel in the towers was not
destroyed. But, fortunately, you will offer the VALID, VERIFIABLE
evidence that the steel was actually destroyed and not just weakened
as all available evidence currently shows happened.
Post by Thomas Heger
The remains of the Twin Towers look a little similar to what Hutchison
produced on small scale.
Another assumption was, that some sort of 'time machine' was used, which
teleported the material into another dimension.
You constantly use your baseless assumptions to support your
impossible delusions.
Post by Thomas Heger
This is at least a little plausible, since from the roughly one million
tons of material the towers were build from only 10 to 20 percent were
found later.
Only the smallest of fractions of material was not found. Less
than 1% was not accounted for.
What was not present was likely that which went over the water.
Post by Thomas Heger
So: where did the towers go? (that was Judy Wood's question).
They didn't go anywhere.
Post by Thomas Heger
Another theory tries to utilize 'scalar waves', possibly coming from a
spaceship and/or the Brookhaven National Lab.
There are also theories, the Russian 'woodpecker' signal or HAARP caused
the destruction.
But jets of any kind (or missiles) are imho not among the plausible
solutions to the WTC riddle.
100% of the available evidence shows planes hit the towers.
Post by Thomas Heger
Also explosives (even nukes) were assumed, but were unlikely used. This
would also rule out 'nano thermite' or similar.
At least you recognize that.
Thomas Heger
2018-06-24 18:14:59 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
This is at least a little plausible, since from the roughly one million
tons of material the towers were build from only 10 to 20 percent were
found later.
Only the smallest of fractions of material was not found. Less
than 1% was not accounted for.
What was not present was likely that which went over the water.
Well, no!

The towers consisted - like most buildings - from about 10% building
materials, like concrete, steel, glass, aluminum, plaster boards,
carpets and other.

Since the towers were about 400m high and had about 100 floors, the pile
of rubble had to be a cone of roughly the hight of the tenth floor
(supposed the materials were ground to fine dust and were compacted into
such a pile without any air).

But the material barely covered the street level.

This is visible in many photos from that day, which were made prior to
the cleanup.

Such photos show cars, trucks and ambulances in the rubble. And they
have certainly not flown at the level of the tenth floor.

TH
e***@hotmail.com
This would only be correct if the rubble stayed within the foundations of each Tower. As the rubble spread out throughout the World Trade Center complex, the point is moot.
Thomas Heger
2018-06-25 05:51:48 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Since the towers were about 400m high and had about 100 floors, the pile
of rubble had to be a cone of roughly the hight of the tenth floor
(supposed the materials were ground to fine dust and were compacted into
such a pile without any air).
*****
This would only be correct if the rubble stayed within the foundations of each Tower. As the rubble spread out throughout the World Trade Center complex, the point is moot.
Actually not, because if something falls down, we expect this something
somewhere down.

E.g. we drop a stone from a cliff. Then we expect the stone somewhere
downwards, e.g. at the shore at the the base of that cliff.

But on 9/11 we find something REALLY odd:

You see a car, parking on the street, covered with dust from the WTC.

So the material of the towers is mostly missing, since otherwise the car
would be covered with a pile of rubble reaching the tenth floor.

But that is not the case, since we can see (besides are parked car) the
columns that formed the outside of the lobby of the towers. They are
easily recognizable, because they have a very particular form.

And the lobby was - of course - at the bottom of the towers.

TH
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-25 09:45:07 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Thomas Heger
Since the towers were about 400m high and had about 100 floors, the pile
of rubble had to be a cone of roughly the hight of the tenth floor
(supposed the materials were ground to fine dust and were compacted into
such a pile without any air).
*****
This would only be correct if the rubble stayed within the foundations of
each Tower. As the rubble spread out throughout the World Trade Center
complex, the point is moot.
Actually not, because if something falls down, we expect this something
somewhere down.
E.g. we drop a stone from a cliff. Then we expect the stone somewhere
downwards, e.g. at the shore at the the base of that cliff.
https://q.publicintelligence.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Destruction66-1024x663.jpg
You see a car, parking on the street, covered with dust from the WTC.
As you already KNOW, that picture was not taken on 9/11. Further,
the debris was scattered all over the WTC complex and beyond. Some was
found in Harlem.
Post by Thomas Heger
So the material of the towers is mostly missing, since otherwise the car
would be covered with a pile of rubble reaching the tenth floor.
But that is not the case, since we can see (besides are parked car) the
columns that formed the outside of the lobby of the towers. They are
easily recognizable, because they have a very particular form.
And the lobby was - of course - at the bottom of the towers.
And you are, of course, still lying about this for whatever
reason.
2018-06-25 09:44:18 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Thomas Heger
This is at least a little plausible, since from the roughly one million
tons of material the towers were build from only 10 to 20 percent were
found later.
Only the smallest of fractions of material was not found. Less
than 1% was not accounted for.
What was not present was likely that which went over the water.
Well, no!
Well, yes! This has already been proved, as you know.
Post by Thomas Heger
The towers consisted - like most buildings - from about 10% building
materials, like concrete, steel, glass, aluminum, plaster boards,
carpets and other.
And?
Post by Thomas Heger
Since the towers were about 400m high and had about 100 floors, the pile
of rubble had to be a cone of roughly the hight of the tenth floor
(supposed the materials were ground to fine dust and were compacted into
such a pile without any air).
But the material barely covered the street level.
Why LIE about this? It's been PROVED, multiple times, that your
claim is nothing but a lie.
If you truly NEED to be proved the pathological liar you are,
again, I can do so.
Post by Thomas Heger
This is visible in many photos from that day, which were made prior to
the cleanup.
It's quite visible that there are several stories of debris, as
you already know.
Post by Thomas Heger
Such photos show cars, trucks and ambulances in the rubble. And they
have certainly not flown at the level of the tenth floor.
The pictures you are referencing were taken days AFTER. And you
already KNOW this.
I realize you have a very hard time being honest, but do try.
I note you dishonestly snipped away most of my post. You often do
this rather than face your lying being exposed. It's as if you think
being dishonest will somehow erase your dishonesty.
2018-06-25 04:30:04 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Stuart Wright
The latest blog post from James Perloff suggests, as others have also
said, that cloaked missiles, not drones, were used to strike the World
Trade Center Towers and more.
There are MANY different theories about the reason, why the twin towers
fell and what could have possibly struck them.
Nothing struck them
Post by Thomas Heger
I personally think, that Judy Wood's theory is correct, more or less.
The mechanism of destruction is actually very unusual. The closest
mechanism is called 'Hutchison effect', invented by the Canadian John
Hutchison.
Hutchison showed, that certain high voltage and high frequency beams
could, if carefully tuned, destroy steel.
But this would not make the steel disappear.
Post by Thomas Heger
The remains of the Twin Towers look a little similar to what Hutchison
produced on small scale.
Another assumption was, that some sort of 'time machine' was used, which
teleported the material into another dimension.
This is an obvious idiotic assumption. THERE ARE NO TIME MACHINES
Post by Thomas Heger
This is at least a little plausible, since from the roughly one million
tons of material the towers were build from only 10 to 20 percent were
found later.
So: where did the towers go? (that was Judy Wood's question).
I told you where the towers went.It took the Gelitin crew and the b_thing art students 2 years to dissemble the towers and seen the interior down the freight elevator to the garbage dump.
Post by Thomas Heger
Another theory tries to utilize 'scalar waves', possibly coming from a
spaceship and/or the Brookhaven National Lab.
This is more pure bullshit THERE ARE NO SPACESHIPS,you've been watching too much star trak.
Post by Thomas Heger
There are also theories, the Russian 'woodpecker' signal or HAARP caused
the destruction.
Had a blast hit the towers from such a monstrosity,it would have scattered pieces into the next county.
Post by Thomas Heger
But jets of any kind (or missiles) are imho not among the plausible
solutions to the WTC riddle.
Also explosives (even nukes) were assumed, but were unlikely used. This
would also rule out 'nano thermite' or similar.
I call Bull Shit again,here Thomas actually it was a military grade of thermite taken from the AM granades14
https://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m14-th3.htm
TH3 stands for thermAte.The granades were decommissioned al dissasimble and the thermate w3as kept in a military bunker for safe keeping.
The killing of people inside an armored vehicle,being burnt alive was inhuman and the granades were exposed of in 1994.
TH
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-25 09:44:31 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Stuart Wright
The latest blog post from James Perloff suggests, as others have also
said, that cloaked missiles, not drones, were used to strike the World
Trade Center Towers and more.
There are MANY different theories about the reason, why the twin towers
fell and what could have possibly struck them.
Nothing struck them
100% of the available evidence tells us planes struck them.
Post by joeturn
Post by Thomas Heger
I personally think, that Judy Wood's theory is correct, more or less.
The mechanism of destruction is actually very unusual. The closest
mechanism is called 'Hutchison effect', invented by the Canadian John
Hutchison.
Hutchison showed, that certain high voltage and high frequency beams
could, if carefully tuned, destroy steel.
But this would not make the steel disappear.
None did disappear.
Post by joeturn
Post by Thomas Heger
The remains of the Twin Towers look a little similar to what Hutchison
produced on small scale.
Another assumption was, that some sort of 'time machine' was used, which
teleported the material into another dimension.
This is an obvious idiotic assumption. THERE ARE NO TIME MACHINES
On this you are correct.
Post by joeturn
Post by Thomas Heger
This is at least a little plausible, since from the roughly one million
tons of material the towers were build from only 10 to 20 percent were
found later.
So: where did the towers go? (that was Judy Wood's question).
I told you where the towers went.It took the Gelitin crew and the b_thing art students 2 years to dissemble the towers and seen the interior down the freight elevator to the garbage dump.
Bwahahahahahahahaha!
Post by joeturn
Post by Thomas Heger
Another theory tries to utilize 'scalar waves', possibly coming from a
spaceship and/or the Brookhaven National Lab.
This is more pure bullshit THERE ARE NO SPACESHIPS,you've been watching too much star trak.
No spaceships caused the towers to collapse.
Post by joeturn
Post by Thomas Heger
There are also theories, the Russian 'woodpecker' signal or HAARP caused
the destruction.
Had a blast hit the towers from such a monstrosity,it would have scattered pieces into the next county.
I don't know about the next country, but there is certainly
nothing to suggest what Thomas is claiming.
Post by joeturn
Post by Thomas Heger
But jets of any kind (or missiles) are imho not among the plausible
solutions to the WTC riddle.
Also explosives (even nukes) were assumed, but were unlikely used. This
would also rule out 'nano thermite' or similar.
I call Bull Shit again,here Thomas actually it was a military grade of thermite taken from the AM granades14
https://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m14-th3.htm
TH3 stands for thermAte.The granades were decommissioned al dissasimble and the thermate w3as kept in a military bunker for safe keeping.
The killing of people inside an armored vehicle,being burnt alive was inhuman and the granades were exposed of in 1994.
Your extreme fear of your enter key aside, none of what you claim
is true. But you will offer the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that it is,
unless you're lying about the matter.
2018-06-25 17:42:34 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Thomas Heger
But jets of any kind (or missiles) are imho not among the plausible
solutions to the WTC riddle.
Also explosives (even nukes) were assumed, but were unlikely used. This
would also rule out 'nano thermite' or similar.
I call Bull Shit again,here Thomas actually it was a military grade of thermite taken from the AM granades14
https://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m14-th3.htm
TH3 stands for thermAte.The granades were decommissioned al dissasimble and the thermate w3as kept in a military bunker for safe keeping.
The killing of people inside an armored vehicle,being burnt alive was inhuman and the granades were exposed of in 1994.
Your extreme fear of your enter key aside, none of what you claim
is true. But you will offer the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that it is,
unless you're lying about the matter.
Start here K Wills if you can get past you enter key hang up,and be educated.

e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-25 21:40:20 UTC
Start here K Wills if you can get past you enter key hang up,and be educated.
http://youtu.be/-pFuwRGK9ZY
*****
If you could figure out how to set up your newsreader properly, he wouldn’t have to worry about the ENTER key.
joeturn
2018-06-25 17:56:46 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by joeturn
Post by Thomas Heger
But jets of any kind (or missiles) are imho not among the plausible
solutions to the WTC riddle.
Also explosives (even nukes) were assumed, but were unlikely used. This
would also rule out 'nano thermite' or similar.
I call Bull Shit again,here Thomas actually it was a military grade of thermite taken from the AM granades14
https://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m14-th3.htm
TH3 stands for thermAte.The granades were decommissioned al dissasimble and the thermate w3as kept in a military bunker for safe keeping.
The killing of people inside an armored vehicle,being burnt alive was inhuman and the granades were exposed of in 1994.
Your extreme fear of your enter key aside, none of what you claim
is true. But you will offer the VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that it is,
unless you're lying about the matter.
Here you will be educated on wake vortex.

KWills Shill #3
2018-06-23 14:43:53 UTC
On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 07:17:12 -0700, Stuart Wright
Post by Stuart Wright
The latest blog post from James Perloff suggests, as others have also
said, that cloaked missiles, not drones, were used to strike the World
Trade Center Towers and more.
https://jamesperloff.com/2018/06/22/what-struck-the-twin-towers-revising-my-outlook/
Amount of evidence that planes hit the towers: Massive.

Amount of evidence that anything other than planes hit the towers
or caused them to collapse: None.

Come back when you have actual evidence.
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org