"Since the start of the pandemic, Japan has recorded more than 283,000 infections and over 3,800 deaths related to the coronavirus."
Add Reply
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-12 19:28:46 UTC
"Since the start of the pandemic, Japan has recorded more than 283,000
infections and over 3,800 deaths related to the coronavirus."

That's 1.34% mortality.

AR-15 deaths are far less dangerous and far below the 1%.... considering
the millions there are out there and the low number that were used to
illegally kill someone, or even just the high number of violent murders
and the number that were actually committed with an AR-15.

How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS or justice system? Or the
fact they want to undermine the RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms.
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://itnshow.com/ https://intelreform.org/
https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/ https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/ https://www.breitbart.com/
https://www.parler(censored) https://rumble.com/
https://banned.video/ https://www.mrctv.org/
Dechucka
2021-01-12 21:13:20 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
"Since the start of the pandemic, Japan has recorded more than 283,000
infections and over 3,800 deaths related to the coronavirus."
That's 1.34% mortality.
US 14,122,320 cases 388,038 deaths mortality rate 3% 11th greatest
deaths/million.
US hospital system looks pretty shit compared to a near Universal Health
Care system in Japan
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
AR-15 deaths are far less dangerous and far below the 1%.... considering
the millions there are out there and the low number that were used to
illegally kill someone, or even just the high number of violent murders
and the number that were actually committed with an AR-15.
What is it with you and AR-15s. Deaths by gun use USA 2020 41000 plus
Japan less than a 100
Scout
2021-01-13 14:07:49 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
"Since the start of the pandemic, Japan has recorded more than 283,000
infections and over 3,800 deaths related to the coronavirus."
That's 1.34% mortality.
US 14,122,320 cases 388,038 deaths mortality rate 3% 11th greatest
deaths/million.
US hospital system looks pretty shit compared to a near Universal Health
Care system in Japan
Yea, but I bet Japan isn't fudging their numbers by counting deaths not
linked to, or only peripherally connected to Covid. Such as someone who
crashed at high speed due to reckless driving being count as a covid death
because they had a mild case 3 months before.

When you fudge the numbers to that extent....the numbers become pretty
meaningless and impossible to compare.

Here is a summary of the CDC guidelines for indicating a Covid related
death.

The individual, has, had, or could have had Covid 19, or was exposed or
could have been exposed to Covid 19, or where the subject displayed any
symptom which could be attributed to Covid 19 whether testing for Covid 19
was or was not performed.

If someone jumps in their car and goes on a high speed chase with police
officers and ends up getting themselves killed, but the person was
asymptomatic, we're suppose to believe that Covid caused his death and not
trying to take a turn at 140 mph, flipping over the guard rail and crashing
into the ocean 200 feet below?

According to the CDC we are.
Dechucka
2021-01-13 19:30:04 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
"Since the start of the pandemic, Japan has recorded more than
283,000 infections and over 3,800 deaths related to the coronavirus."
That's 1.34% mortality.
US 14,122,320 cases 388,038 deaths mortality rate 3% 11th greatest
deaths/million.
US hospital system looks pretty shit compared to a near Universal
Health Care system in Japan
Yea, but I bet Japan isn't fudging their numbers by counting deaths not
linked to, or only peripherally connected to Covid.
No wonder you've posted this to alt.conspiracy

Such as someone who
Post by Scout
crashed at high speed due to reckless driving being count as a covid
death because they had a mild case 3 months before.
really is that happening
Post by Scout
When you fudge the numbers to that extent....the numbers become pretty
meaningless and impossible to compare.
Here is a summary of the CDC guidelines for indicating a Covid related
death.
The individual, has, had, or could have had Covid 19, or was exposed or
could have been exposed to Covid 19, or where the subject displayed any
symptom which could be attributed to Covid 19 whether testing for Covid
19 was or was not performed.
If someone jumps in their car and goes on a high speed chase with police
officers and ends up getting themselves killed, but the person was
asymptomatic, we're suppose to believe that Covid caused his death and
not trying to take a turn at 140 mph, flipping over the guard rail and
crashing into the ocean 200 feet below?
According to the CDC we are.
yeah right'
Scout
2021-01-13 19:59:26 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
"Since the start of the pandemic, Japan has recorded more than 283,000
infections and over 3,800 deaths related to the coronavirus."
That's 1.34% mortality.
US 14,122,320 cases 388,038 deaths mortality rate 3% 11th greatest
deaths/million.
US hospital system looks pretty shit compared to a near Universal Health
Care system in Japan
Yea, but I bet Japan isn't fudging their numbers by counting deaths not
linked to, or only peripherally connected to Covid.
No wonder you've posted this to alt.conspiracy
Not responsible for the newsgroups you posted to.
Post by Dechucka
Such as someone who
Post by Scout
crashed at high speed due to reckless driving being count as a covid
death because they had a mild case 3 months before.
really is that happening
Yep, that's right.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Scout
When you fudge the numbers to that extent....the numbers become pretty
meaningless and impossible to compare.
Here is a summary of the CDC guidelines for indicating a Covid related
death.
The individual, has, had, or could have had Covid 19, or was exposed or
could have been exposed to Covid 19, or where the subject displayed any
symptom which could be attributed to Covid 19 whether testing for Covid
19 was or was not performed.
If someone jumps in their car and goes on a high speed chase with police
officers and ends up getting themselves killed, but the person was
asymptomatic, we're suppose to believe that Covid caused his death and
not trying to take a turn at 140 mph, flipping over the guard rail and
crashing into the ocean 200 feet below?
According to the CDC we are.
yeah right'
Wow, you're really got a strong response going on there.

Almost as if you have no idea of what is actually going on.
Post by Dechucka
Dechucka
2021-01-13 22:36:06 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
"Since the start of the pandemic, Japan has recorded more than
283,000 infections and over 3,800 deaths related to the coronavirus."
That's 1.34% mortality.
US 14,122,320 cases 388,038 deaths mortality rate 3% 11th greatest
deaths/million.
US hospital system looks pretty shit compared to a near Universal
Health Care system in Japan
Yea, but I bet Japan isn't fudging their numbers by counting deaths
not linked to, or only peripherally connected to Covid.
No wonder you've posted this to alt.conspiracy
Not responsible for the newsgroups you posted to.
Post by Dechucka
 Such as someone who
Post by Scout
crashed at high speed due to reckless driving being count as a covid
death because they had a mild case 3 months before.
really is that happening
Yep, that's right.
Fine lets see the excess death rate after all this is over
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by Scout
[...]
all your conspiracy theory is worth
Post by Scout
Almost as if you have no idea of what is actually going on.
When the excess death figures come out you'll be proven wrong but of
course you'll claim it is a CDC/democrat/Gates/Soros/ blood sucking
shape shifting humanoid reptilian from Alpha Draconis conspiracy.
Scout
Should we exclude the suicides and deaths due to the lockdown?
Dechucka
2021-01-14 19:24:33 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
"Since the start of the pandemic, Japan has recorded more than
283,000 infections and over 3,800 deaths related to the
coronavirus."
That's 1.34% mortality.
US 14,122,320 cases 388,038 deaths mortality rate 3% 11th greatest
deaths/million.
US hospital system looks pretty shit compared to a near Universal
Health Care system in Japan
Yea, but I bet Japan isn't fudging their numbers by counting deaths
not linked to, or only peripherally connected to Covid.
No wonder you've posted this to alt.conspiracy
Not responsible for the newsgroups you posted to.
Post by Dechucka
 Such as someone who
Post by Scout
crashed at high speed due to reckless driving being count as a
covid death because they had a mild case 3 months before.
really is that happening
Yep, that's right.
Fine lets see the excess death rate after all this is over
Should we exclude the suicides and deaths due to the lockdown?
If you want to. How many of these are there compared to the current
395,727 deaths from COVID in the US, mortality rate 3%
Scout
2021-01-14 20:54:00 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
"Since the start of the pandemic, Japan has recorded more than
283,000 infections and over 3,800 deaths related to the
coronavirus."
That's 1.34% mortality.
US 14,122,320 cases 388,038 deaths mortality rate 3% 11th greatest
deaths/million.
US hospital system looks pretty shit compared to a near Universal
Health Care system in Japan
Yea, but I bet Japan isn't fudging their numbers by counting deaths
not linked to, or only peripherally connected to Covid.
No wonder you've posted this to alt.conspiracy
Not responsible for the newsgroups you posted to.
Post by Dechucka
Such as someone who
Post by Scout
crashed at high speed due to reckless driving being count as a covid
death because they had a mild case 3 months before.
really is that happening
Yep, that's right.
Fine lets see the excess death rate after all this is over
Should we exclude the suicides and deaths due to the lockdown?
If you want to. How many of these are there compared to the current
395,727 deaths from COVID in the US, mortality rate 3%
add them up and the unexplained drops in deaths from other respiratory
diseases and most of your 3% simply evaporates.
Dechucka
2021-01-14 21:22:29 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by Scout
Post by Dechucka
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
"Since the start of the pandemic, Japan has recorded more than
283,000 infections and over 3,800 deaths related to the coronavirus."
That's 1.34% mortality.
US 14,122,320 cases 388,038 deaths mortality rate 3% 11th
greatest deaths/million.
US hospital system looks pretty shit compared to a near
Universal Health Care system in Japan
Yea, but I bet Japan isn't fudging their numbers by counting
deaths not linked to, or only peripherally connected to Covid.
No wonder you've posted this to alt.conspiracy
Not responsible for the newsgroups you posted to.
Post by Dechucka
 Such as someone who
Post by Scout
crashed at high speed due to reckless driving being count as a
covid death because they had a mild case 3 months before.
really is that happening
Yep, that's right.
Fine lets see the excess death rate after all this is over
Should we exclude the suicides and deaths due to the lockdown?
If you want to. How many of these are there compared to the current
395,727 deaths from COVID in the US, mortality rate 3%
add them up and the unexplained drops in deaths from other respiratory
diseases
What are the numbers for that? With COVID-19 restrictions in place there
is a reduction in deaths from seasonal flu etc
(https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03519-3) but not sure that
this is equivalent to the COVID death rate. US hospitals are not
normally overwhelmed by other respiratory diseases as they are with COVID
Post by Scout
and most of your 3% simply evaporates.
I doubt that very much.

The access death are well above normal
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm what is a
worry is that with the hospital ICU clogged with COVID cases there is
also an increase in deaths from other causes.
Yes be suicides murders etc due to COVID lock-downs are a problem.

Currently in the US "Adults over age 45 were more likely to die from
COVID-19 than car crashes, respiratory diseases, drug overdoses, and
suicide. And those over age 55 faced even higher rates of dying due to
the coronavirus."
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20201217/covid-19-ranks-as-a-leading-cause-of-death-inus