Trump Tower Fun Fact
2021-02-10 02:21:29 UTC
Trump Tower DC has mysteriously doubled their rates for March 3rd and 4th.

Not a mystery at all, really. Remember, March 4th was the day I told you
Trump was going to be inaugurated as President into the new republic of
the United States. Justin
Justin Tyme
2021-02-10 15:36:04 UTC
On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 20:21:29 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Trump Tower DC has mysteriously doubled their rates for March 3rd and 4th.
Not a mystery at all, really. Remember, March 4th was the day I told you
Trump was going to be inaugurated as President into the new republic of
the United States. Justin
Of course you offer no means to verify your lie.
Call the Trump Tower in DC. The result will astound you. Perhaps, even
enough to give up your intentions and join the Trump train. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-11 01:59:39 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Trump Tower DC has mysteriously doubled their rates for March 3rd and 4th.
Not a mystery at all, really. Remember, March 4th was the day I told
you Trump was going to be inaugurated as President into the new
republic of the United States. Justin
Of course you offer no means to verify your lie.
Call the Trump Tower in DC. The result will astound you. Perhaps, even
enough to give up your intentions and join the Trump train. Justin
Why? Why do I have to do YOUR self-imposed job of proving your worthless
claims?
KWills
2021-02-11 11:31:19 UTC
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 01:59:39 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Trump Tower DC has mysteriously doubled their rates for March 3rd and 4th.
Not a mystery at all, really. Remember, March 4th was the day I told
you Trump was going to be inaugurated as President into the new
republic of the United States. Justin
Of course you offer no means to verify your lie.
Call the Trump Tower in DC. The result will astound you. Perhaps, even
enough to give up your intentions and join the Trump train. Justin
Why? Why do I have to do YOUR self-imposed job of proving your worthless
claims?
Because his claim is a lie.
--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
KWills
2021-02-11 11:31:05 UTC
On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 09:36:04 -0600, Justin Tyme
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

Post edit restored to the original text at no additional cost.
Post by Justin Tyme
Trump Tower DC has mysteriously doubled their rates for March 3rd and 4th.
Not a mystery at all, really. Remember, March 4th was the day I told you
Trump was going to be inaugurated as President into the new republic of
the United States. Justin
Of course you offer no means to verify your lie.
Has your lie helped you with your well documented Father Complex?
Call the Trump Tower in DC.
1) Trump Tower is located in Manhattan.
2) Trump International Hotel is in D.C.
3) I doubt anyone at either property will know if your lie helped
Post by Justin Tyme
The result will astound you. Perhaps, even
enough to give up your intentions and join the Trump train. Justin
Give me a reason to even suspect anyone at either property will
know if your lie has helped you with your well documented Father
Complex, and I will.
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in