Why is Hillary going to grace Florida with her presence?
;)
2018-11-11 23:05:10 UTC
It struck me that Hillary isn't head of the DNC or even a candidate
anywhere, she isn't in elected office and she isn't a practicing
attorney either.

Then what is Hillary's reason for going to Florida?

Seems like she's admitting to being a part of the Shadow Government that
has been working on a coup D'etat.

Hillary is going to Florida to over see the theft of an election and be
there during this crucial time so that she isn't out of the loop and
left trying to manage a pivotal situation from the outside looking in.

Having to be in some other place and it taking time for her to make
decisions for the Shadow Government long distance was NOT an option.
She does not have to be a part of your non-existent “Shadow Government” to be a name, a celebrity. Going to Florida makes perfect sense.
joeturn
She is delivering more votes she found
e***@hotmail.com
2018-11-12 09:22:02 UTC
She is delivering more votes she found
*****
No. She’s not a Republican.
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-12 10:03:38 UTC
On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 18:05:10 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty-Then fire the
proton torpedoes-there's NO sign of intelligent life down here ";)"
Post by ;)
It struck me that Hillary isn't head of the DNC or even a candidate
anywhere, she isn't in elected office and she isn't a practicing
attorney either.
Then what is Hillary's reason for going to Florida?
Maybe because she wants to.
Post by ;)
Seems like she's admitting to being a part of the Shadow Government that
has been working on a coup D'etat.
Wow. You really are delusional.
Post by ;)
Hillary is going to Florida to over see the theft of an election and be
there during this crucial time so that she isn't out of the loop and
left trying to manage a pivotal situation from the outside looking in.
I'd ask for evidence, but I'm sure you would declare the lack of
evidence IS the evidence.
Post by ;)
Having to be in some other place and it taking time for her to make
decisions for the Shadow Government long distance was NOT an option.
Since there is no Shadow Government (you are free to provide
VALID, VERIFIABLE evidence that there is), your delusion fails.
Feel free to try again.