Red Sparrow
eohoe
2018-04-20 09:40:05 UTC
This JLaw vehicle which came out recently is about a Russian ballerina
recruited into 'Sparrow School'. Set during the Cold War, the spies are
groomed for 'sexpionage' or as JLaw's character exclaims: "You sent me
to whore school!"

The movie is based on a book by CIA veteran Jason Matthews.

The real story, however, is the appropriation of history and symbology
to weave the plot.

To someone like me who has an appreciation for his ancestors it's plain
to see where this 'cultural appropriation' is coming from.

Let's start with the author's name to begin with. Jason, if that's his
real name, is an allusion to microwave as in "J=RAY" as explained in the
microwave checklist:

http://eohoe.tripod.com/micro.htm

Then, there's the last name, Matthews. That's obviously a reference to
St Matthew as depicted in the St Olga memorial in Kiev, who's seen
holding onto the shepherd's crook or the inverted "J".

Finally, we come to the title of the book: "Red Sparrow." As you can
see from the memorial, in the center is St. Olga. The Sparrow reference
is an allusion to the following incident:

"...Princess Olga was the wife of Igor of Kiev, who was killed by the
Drevlians. At the time of her husband's death, their son Svyatoslav was
three years old, making Olga the official ruler of Kievan Rus' until he
reached adulthood. The Drevlians wanted Olga to marry their Prince Mal,
making him the ruler of Kievan Rus', but Olga was determined to remain
in power and preserve it for her son.

The Drevlians sent twenty of their best men to persuade Olga to marry
their Prince Mal and give up her rule of Kievan Rus'. She had them
buried alive. Then she sent word to Prince Mal that she accepted the
proposal, but required their most distinguished men to accompany her on
the journey in order for her people to accept the offer of marriage. The
Drevlians sent the best men who governed their land. Upon their arrival,
she offered them a warm welcome and an invitation to clean up after
their long journey in a bathhouse. After they entered, she locked the
doors and set fire to the building, burning them alive.

With the best and wisest men out of the way, she planned to destroy the
remaining Drevlians. She invited them to a funeral feast so she could
mourn over her husband's grave. Her servants waited on them, and after
the Drevlians were drunk, Olga's soldiers killed over 5,000 of them. She
then placed the city under siege. She asked for three pigeons and three
sparrows from each house; she claimed she did not want to burden the
villagers any further after the siege. They were happy to comply with
the request.

'Now Olga gave to each soldier in her army a pigeon or a sparrow,
and ordered them to attach by thread to each bird a piece of sulfur
bound with small pieces of cloth. When night fell, Olga bade her
soldiers release the pigeons and the sparrows. So the birds flew to
their nests, the pigeons to the cotes, and the sparrows under the
eaves. The dove-cotes, the coops, the porches, and the haymows were
set on fire. There was not a house that was not consumed, and it
was impossible to extinguish the flames because all the houses
caught on fire at once. The people fled from the city, and Olga
ordered her soldiers to catch them. Thus she took the city and
burned it, and captured the elders of the city. Some of the other
captives she killed, while some she gave as slaves to her
followers. The remnant she left to pay tribute.' " [1]

In essence she used the pigeons & sparrows to fire bombed the people who
killed her husband. What a skillful and masterfully executed act of
revenge. Thus the title, "Red Sparrow."

As I sit here typing this missive, the forces of EVIL are blasting my
head with a mindbending assault of microwave. My apt is a portable
torture chamber, no need for castle dungeons in this day in age. Do I
seek respite from this most cruel of all fates? You better believe!

Pray for us St. Olga, you know best what needs to be done.

Remember: J=RAY

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga_of_Kiev
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-20 12:34:13 UTC
I figured it was a “Black Widow” script that Marvel passed up on.
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-21 04:03:54 UTC
Like a more serious version pf "Deadpool," perhaps.
marston shores
2018-04-22 17:01:47 UTC
STFU, race traitor!
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-22 19:48:36 UTC
*****
No. Now whatcha gonna do?
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-23 09:28:24 UTC
Post by marston shores
I figured it was a “Black Widow” script that Marvel passed up on.
STFU, race traitor!
*****
No. Now whatcha gonna do?
It's almost funny how Marston thinks he has some sort of
authority here.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-23 16:53:06 UTC
Almost as bad as the guy in alt.alien.visitors who claims anyone disagreeing with him gets picked up in a “Chinese Style Mobile Execution Van” and dropped off at a FEMA camp!

He might be joking.
marston shores
2018-04-23 20:49:07 UTC
I have the ultimate authority here, child abuser.
BDK
2018-04-23 22:34:20 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
It's almost funny how Marston thinks he has some sort of
authority here.
I have the ultimate authority here, child abuser.
You're a tick here. Hopefully you will be squished like the bug you are
soon.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
BDK
2018-04-23 22:33:40 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
I figured it was a ?Black Widow? script that Marvel passed up on.
STFU, race traitor!
*****
No. Now whatcha gonna do?
It's almost funny how Marston thinks he has some sort of
authority here.
He's a Lar$on follower = Gullible sucker.
He's a bigot = Dumb.
He has delusions of grandeur.

All together = He's a typical kOOktard.
e***@hotmail.com
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Among K00ktards, he is exceptional.
BDK
2018-04-24 12:00:26 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
I figured it was a ?Black Widow? script that Marvel passed up on.
STFU, race traitor!
*****
No. Now whatcha gonna do?
It's almost funny how Marston thinks he has some sort of
authority here.
He's a Lar$on follower = Gullible sucker.
He's a bigot = Dumb.
He has delusions of grandeur.
All together = He's a typical kOOktard.
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Among K00ktards, he is exceptional.
Nah, he's a shadow of some of the past titans of kOOktardery. The
Student was as insane as they come, red cars following him across the
country. The Government had "destroyed" him, and he was as hostile as
Eohoe, accusing people of being FBI/CIA agents and naming them and
posting their addresses, most of them in the Detroit area. You had
others, some whose names I can't remember anymore, claiming psychic
powers like Herc but even more messed up. The shapeshifting lizard
believer Mike something who should have replaced Art Bell as he seemed
to buy into anything claimed on a kOOkpage, no matter how stupid it was.
Then you had the Chemtrail guy, I can't remember his name, one of the
most stubborn of kOOktards. He was a 911 kOOk too. He died about 2003-4.
I consider Herc/Graham to be several levels higher on the open ended
kOOk scale than Marston.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-25 08:53:10 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
I figured it was a ?Black Widow? script that Marvel passed up on.
STFU, race traitor!
*****
No. Now whatcha gonna do?
It's almost funny how Marston thinks he has some sort of
authority here.
He's a Lar$on follower = Gullible sucker.
He's a bigot = Dumb.
He has delusions of grandeur.
All together = He's a typical kOOktard.
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Among K00ktards, he is exceptional.
Nah, he's a shadow of some of the past titans of kOOktardery. The
Student was as insane as they come, red cars following him across the
country. The Government had "destroyed" him, and he was as hostile as
Eohoe, accusing people of being FBI/CIA agents and naming them and
posting their addresses, most of them in the Detroit area.
Was he anything like this guy:

http://evilciaandnsa.com/

I was actually visited by two FBI agents over him. They thought I
might be a victim of his stalking. All the guy ever did was post my
Usenet nym and E-mail address (both visible with every post I send),
so I didn't see any victimization for me.
I was impressed with the FBI's ability to find me with nothing
more than a nym and E-mail address. Though one agent did admit it took
about a week to do.
Post by BDK
You had
others, some whose names I can't remember anymore, claiming psychic
powers like Herc but even more messed up.
Herc used to be able to make some sort of sense. Sure, his claims
were pure nonsense, but I was able to follow his train of thought.
The last time I read anything from him, it made no sense at all.
Post by BDK
The shapeshifting lizard
believer Mike something who should have replaced Art Bell as he seemed
to buy into anything claimed on a kOOkpage, no matter how stupid it was.
Then you had the Chemtrail guy, I can't remember his name, one of the
most stubborn of kOOktards. He was a 911 kOOk too. He died about 2003-4.
At first I thought you were writing about Roger (Rocky). But he
was alive well after 2004. As far as I know, he still is.
Post by BDK
I consider Herc/Graham to be several levels higher on the open ended
kOOk scale than Marston.
Decades ago there was a guy, Gary something (I want to say,
Stoleman), who claimed his parents were CIA clones. He actually held a
TV studio hostage for a short time. Less than an hour, if I recall
correctly.
Nancy Luff was another good one.
My all time favorite remains Wayne Manzo. Not only because of the
entertainment value of his claims, but because he's actually a
brilliant engineer. He has a Youtube page where he makes all sorts of
items from what most would think of as junk.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
BDK
2018-04-25 11:39:04 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
I figured it was a ?Black Widow? script that Marvel passed up on.
STFU, race traitor!
*****
No. Now whatcha gonna do?
It's almost funny how Marston thinks he has some sort of
authority here.
He's a Lar$on follower = Gullible sucker.
He's a bigot = Dumb.
He has delusions of grandeur.
All together = He's a typical kOOktard.
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Among K00ktards, he is exceptional.
Nah, he's a shadow of some of the past titans of kOOktardery. The
Student was as insane as they come, red cars following him across the
country. The Government had "destroyed" him, and he was as hostile as
Eohoe, accusing people of being FBI/CIA agents and naming them and
posting their addresses, most of them in the Detroit area.
http://evilciaandnsa.com/
I'm kind of wondering if it's him. He says he's Indian, and The Student
was too. I didn't see the names and addresses of any "agents", and
nothing about the red cars following him across the country. If it's
him, he's obviously not gotten any better.
Post by BDK
The shapeshifting lizard
believer Mike something who should have replaced Art Bell as he seemed
to buy into anything claimed on a kOOkpage, no matter how stupid it was.
Then you had the Chemtrail guy, I can't remember his name, one of the
most stubborn of kOOktards. He was a 911 kOOk too. He died about 2003-4.
At first I thought you were writing about Roger (Rocky). But he
was alive well after 2004. As far as I know, he still is.
No, The Student made Rockhead seem perfectly sane and sensible.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
I consider Herc/Graham to be several levels higher on the open ended
kOOk scale than Marston.
Decades ago there was a guy, Gary something (I want to say,
Stoleman), who claimed his parents were CIA clones. He actually held a
TV studio hostage for a short time. Less than an hour, if I recall
correctly.
Nancy Luff was another good one.
My all time favorite remains Wayne Manzo. Not only because of the
entertainment value of his claims, but because he's actually a
brilliant engineer. He has a Youtube page where he makes all sorts of
items from what most would think of as junk.
I liked Nancy and Roger Rockhead. Manzo is a trip.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-26 08:57:10 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
[...]
When he cross-posted to misc.legal he would use a nym like, "Govt
Psycho Exposer." I don't recall anything about red cars, but if he
knew someone's real name and address, he would post it.

[...]
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
The shapeshifting lizard
believer Mike something who should have replaced Art Bell as he seemed
to buy into anything claimed on a kOOkpage, no matter how stupid it was.
Then you had the Chemtrail guy, I can't remember his name, one of the
most stubborn of kOOktards. He was a 911 kOOk too. He died about 2003-4.
At first I thought you were writing about Roger (Rocky). But he
was alive well after 2004. As far as I know, he still is.
No, The Student made Rockhead seem perfectly sane and sensible.
This was about Mike, believer of lizard shape shifters. How did
he compare to Roger?
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
I consider Herc/Graham to be several levels higher on the open ended
kOOk scale than Marston.
Decades ago there was a guy, Gary something (I want to say,
Stoleman), who claimed his parents were CIA clones. He actually held a
TV studio hostage for a short time. Less than an hour, if I recall
correctly.
Nancy Luff was another good one.
My all time favorite remains Wayne Manzo. Not only because of the
entertainment value of his claims, but because he's actually a
brilliant engineer. He has a Youtube page where he makes all sorts of
items from what most would think of as junk.
I liked Nancy and Roger Rockhead. Manzo is a trip.
Wayne was great. He's no longer posting anywhere, as far as I
know. To be fair, I've not looked for him and only found his Youtube
because of one of his videos being highlighted.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
BDK
2018-04-26 16:40:04 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by marston shores
[...]
He (The Student) used to rant about a few things constantly:

The FBI and CIA agents.
The red cars that followed him across the country.
How the govt has "Destroyed" him.

And the list of names and addresses was there quite often in his posts.
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
The shapeshifting lizard
believer Mike something who should have replaced Art Bell as he seemed
to buy into anything claimed on a kOOkpage, no matter how stupid it was.
Then you had the Chemtrail guy, I can't remember his name, one of the
most stubborn of kOOktards. He was a 911 kOOk too. He died about 2003-4.
At first I thought you were writing about Roger (Rocky). But he
was alive well after 2004. As far as I know, he still is.
No, The Student made Rockhead seem perfectly sane and sensible.
This was about Mike, believer of lizard shape shifters. How did
he compare to Roger?
I meant Mike, I was tired and zoned out. Mike was worse than Roger, I
would have to say. His postings on forums showed a total lack of
understanding of basic science, especially biology.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
I consider Herc/Graham to be several levels higher on the open ended
kOOk scale than Marston.
Decades ago there was a guy, Gary something (I want to say,
Stoleman), who claimed his parents were CIA clones. He actually held a
TV studio hostage for a short time. Less than an hour, if I recall
correctly.
Nancy Luff was another good one.
My all time favorite remains Wayne Manzo. Not only because of the
entertainment value of his claims, but because he's actually a
brilliant engineer. He has a Youtube page where he makes all sorts of
items from what most would think of as junk.
I liked Nancy and Roger Rockhead. Manzo is a trip.
Wayne was great. He's no longer posting anywhere, as far as I
know. To be fair, I've not looked for him and only found his Youtube
because of one of his videos being highlighted.
I ;m glad you mentioned his YT videos, I watched a few of them, and in
some ways, he reminds me of Graham.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-27 08:49:31 UTC
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:40:04 -0400, BDK <***@Worldcontrol.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
http://evilciaandnsa.com/
I'm kind of wondering if it's him. He says he's Indian, and The Student
was too. I didn't see the names and addresses of any "agents", and
nothing about the red cars following him across the country. If it's
him, he's obviously not gotten any better.
The FBI and CIA agents.
The red cars that followed him across the country.
How the govt has "Destroyed" him.
And the list of names and addresses was there quite often in his posts.
It does sound like they're the same person.
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
The shapeshifting lizard
believer Mike something who should have replaced Art Bell as he seemed
to buy into anything claimed on a kOOkpage, no matter how stupid it was.
Then you had the Chemtrail guy, I can't remember his name, one of the
most stubborn of kOOktards. He was a 911 kOOk too. He died about 2003-4.
At first I thought you were writing about Roger (Rocky). But he
was alive well after 2004. As far as I know, he still is.
No, The Student made Rockhead seem perfectly sane and sensible.
This was about Mike, believer of lizard shape shifters. How did
he compare to Roger?
I meant Mike, I was tired and zoned out. Mike was worse than Roger, I
would have to say. His postings on forums showed a total lack of
understanding of basic science, especially biology.
Wow. I may have to spend some time at the archives. Sounds like a
real entertaining read.
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
[...]
Wayne is pretty smart. Which goes to show that being smart is no
assurance against being mentally ill.
When I'm out and about in LA, I always try to see if I can spot
him. I would love to talk with him and get more information about the
aliens. As of the time I write this, I've not seen him. Or I didn't
recognize him if I did. It's worth noting I'm trying to identify him
using my memory of pictures he posted of himself over a decade ago.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
BDK
2018-04-27 15:03:10 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
[...]
I can't remember his nickname he posted most of the time under. Once his
true identity was exposed, he would sometimes end his posts with Mike. I
think his last name was Italian sounding, but I suck on names.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
[...]
My friend's schizophrenic daughter proves that Mensa and co-
valedictorian to the mental ward in 9 months.
Post by KWills Shill #3
When I'm out and about in LA, I always try to see if I can spot
him. I would love to talk with him and get more information about the
aliens. As of the time I write this, I've not seen him. Or I didn't
recognize him if I did. It's worth noting I'm trying to identify him
using my memory of pictures he posted of himself over a decade ago.
I would love to talk to LOOkey and Graham in person. At least LOOkey is
close enough for it to happen, if I really wanted it to.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-28 08:33:51 UTC
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 11:03:10 -0400, BDK <***@Worldcontrol.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
I meant Mike, I was tired and zoned out. Mike was worse than Roger, I
would have to say. His postings on forums showed a total lack of
understanding of basic science, especially biology.
Wow. I may have to spend some time at the archives. Sounds like a
real entertaining read.
I can't remember his nickname he posted most of the time under. Once his
true identity was exposed, he would sometimes end his posts with Mike. I
think his last name was Italian sounding, but I suck on names.
It's the weekend, so I have more free time. Other than some
soccer games later today, I should be able to devote a lot of time to
looking.
Do you happen to recall a time frame? That would help. I'm sure
it's between 1997, when I left alt.conspiracy, and 2013, when I
returned.

[...]
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
I ;m glad you mentioned his YT videos, I watched a few of them, and in
some ways, he reminds me of Graham.
Wayne is pretty smart. Which goes to show that being smart is no
assurance against being mentally ill.
My friend's schizophrenic daughter proves that Mensa and co-
valedictorian to the mental ward in 9 months.
That is sad.
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
When I'm out and about in LA, I always try to see if I can spot
him. I would love to talk with him and get more information about the
aliens. As of the time I write this, I've not seen him. Or I didn't
recognize him if I did. It's worth noting I'm trying to identify him
using my memory of pictures he posted of himself over a decade ago.
I would love to talk to LOOkey and Graham in person. At least LOOkey is
close enough for it to happen, if I really wanted it to.
I expect it would be entertaining.
If I am ever lucky enough to find Wayne, I'll seek his permission
to video record the encounter and make it available on my Youtube. At
present, there are only three videos from our trip to Aruba in 2016.
If you're really bored, you can watch them:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQW99ZSldThe-beN1e75bg
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
BDK
2018-04-28 14:06:57 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
I meant Mike, I was tired and zoned out. Mike was worse than Roger, I
would have to say. His postings on forums showed a total lack of
understanding of basic science, especially biology.
Wow. I may have to spend some time at the archives. Sounds like a
real entertaining read.
I can't remember his nickname he posted most of the time under. Once his
true identity was exposed, he would sometimes end his posts with Mike. I
think his last name was Italian sounding, but I suck on names.
It's the weekend, so I have more free time. Other than some
soccer games later today, I should be able to devote a lot of time to
looking.
Do you happen to recall a time frame? That would help. I'm sure
it's between 1997, when I left alt.conspiracy, and 2013, when I
returned.
Yell, yeah, but in general, I totally suck at remembering dates. Faces
are my thing that I remember really well, and when I read a book, I can
say things like: "On the right hand page about halfways in, there's a
picture of a chimp eating peanuts!". Once in a while, it will be on the
left page, but my accuracy, even years later, is pretty impressive.
Phone numbers? Shit, If I didn't give it out so much for take out orders
and RX refills, I wouldn't remember it.
Post by KWills Shill #3
[...]
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-28 23:40:14 UTC
On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 10:06:57 -0400, BDK <***@Worldcontrol.com>
wrote:

[...]
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
It's the weekend, so I have more free time. Other than some
soccer games later today, I should be able to devote a lot of time to
looking.
Do you happen to recall a time frame? That would help. I'm sure
it's between 1997, when I left alt.conspiracy, and 2013, when I
returned.
Yell, yeah, but in general, I totally suck at remembering dates. Faces
are my thing that I remember really well, and when I read a book, I can
say things like: "On the right hand page about halfways in, there's a
picture of a chimp eating peanuts!". Once in a while, it will be on the
left page, but my accuracy, even years later, is pretty impressive.
Phone numbers? Shit, If I didn't give it out so much for take out orders
and RX refills, I wouldn't remember it.
As of the time I write this, I've not found anything. I'll look
some more later.
I can relate to the phone number. When we switched from land line
to cellular only, I had a heck of a time remembering my number. Which
is scary, considering my memory.
I can remember my phone number from when I lived in Chicago but
for more than a year, I couldn't remember my cell.
When I would order take out, I would have to give my wife's
number. Since we were, and are, in the same house, it wasn't really an
issue.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-26 19:54:05 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
The shapeshifting lizard
believer Mike something who should have replaced Art Bell as he seemed
to buy into anything claimed on a kOOkpage, no matter how stupid it was.
Then you had the Chemtrail guy, I can't remember his name, one of the
most stubborn of kOOktards. He was a 911 kOOk too. He died about 2003-4.
At first I thought you were writing about Roger (Rocky). But he
was alive well after 2004. As far as I know, he still is.
No, The Student made Rockhead seem perfectly sane and sensible.
This was about Mike, believer of lizard shape shifters. How did
he compare to Roger?
The Lizard mythos always got me, when it first popped up (The 1990s?) it boggled me, because it was so obviously a riff on the classic "V" Alien Invasion TV Miniseries and TV Series from the 1980s*.

I was wondering how anyone who knew about that could buy into the theory. The things with the "Big Eye" aliens (Whitley Streiber, the X-Files, Fire in the Sky, etc.) were based more around sighting and abduction mythos that had become a zeitgeist of sorts. (Strieber's works, and "Fire in the Sky," which is excellent, were based on actual stories by folks who claimed to have been abducted.)

*There was also a remake that ran for about one season a few years back. It was OK. The best feature it had was the beautiful Morena Baccarin as the head evil Alien. A riff lifted from the original, where a rather nasty female Alien played by the gorgeous Jane Badler became a fan favorite.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
I consider Herc/Graham to be several levels higher on the open ended
kOOk scale than Marston.
Decades ago there was a guy, Gary something (I want to say,
Stoleman), who claimed his parents were CIA clones. He actually held a
TV studio hostage for a short time. Less than an hour, if I recall
correctly.
Nancy Luff was another good one.
My all time favorite remains Wayne Manzo. Not only because of the
entertainment value of his claims, but because he's actually a
brilliant engineer. He has a Youtube page where he makes all sorts of
items from what most would think of as junk.
I liked Nancy and Roger Rockhead. Manzo is a trip.
Wayne was great. He's no longer posting anywhere, as far as I
know. To be fair, I've not looked for him and only found his Youtube
because of one of his videos being highlighted.
Because I love Junkyard engineering, I may have to do a web search for that guy.
Post by KWills Shill #3
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-27 08:50:54 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
The shapeshifting lizard
believer Mike something who should have replaced Art Bell as he seemed
to buy into anything claimed on a kOOkpage, no matter how stupid it was.
Then you had the Chemtrail guy, I can't remember his name, one of the
most stubborn of kOOktards. He was a 911 kOOk too. He died about 2003-4.
At first I thought you were writing about Roger (Rocky). But he
was alive well after 2004. As far as I know, he still is.
No, The Student made Rockhead seem perfectly sane and sensible.
This was about Mike, believer of lizard shape shifters. How did
he compare to Roger?
The Lizard mythos always got me, when it first popped up (The 1990s?)
it boggled me, because it was so obviously a riff on the classic "V" Alien
Invasion TV Miniseries and TV Series from the 1980s*.
I caught it on SciFi once. The miniseries was pretty good. The TV
series, not so much.
Post by d***@gmail.com
I was wondering how anyone who knew about that could buy into
the theory.
There are people who will accept anything.
Post by d***@gmail.com
The things with the "Big Eye" aliens (Whitley Streiber,
the X-Files, Fire in the Sky, etc.) were based more around sighting
and abduction mythos that had become a zeitgeist of sorts. (Strieber's
works, and "Fire in the Sky," which is excellent, were based on actual
stories by folks who claimed to have been abducted.)
I didn't care for _Communion_ by Strieber. I did enjoy reading
_Fire in the Sky_ and watching the movie based on the book.
I don't believe any of the claims are real. While it's easy to
accept there is life on other planets, I have a hard time accepting
these beings have found a way to travel the vastness of space in a
reasonable time, then chose to come here and abduct people.
It is possible, but not real plausible.
Post by d***@gmail.com
*There was also a remake that ran for about one season a few
years back. It was OK.
I liked it. But it would appear I was one of the few since it
only lasted one season.
Post by d***@gmail.com
The best feature it had was the beautiful
Morena Baccarin
<Drool>
She is honestly the reason I saw "Deadpool." I never cared for
the comic, so I didn't expect to enjoy the film. Fortunately, I was
wrong in my expectation. I loved it.
Post by d***@gmail.com
as the head evil Alien. A riff lifted from the
original, where a rather nasty female Alien played by the gorgeous
Jane Badler became a fan favorite.
She looked good in the reboot, too. At least IMO.
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
[...]
I can save you some time:

https://www.youtube.com/user/wmansue/videos

His "How to" videos are, IMO, the best. The down side is you have
about a minute of his ranting before the actual content begins. And he
often breaks them up into five to eight minute segments.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-25 16:51:45 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 03:53:10 -0500, KWilly Shit #3
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by BDK
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by BDK
Post by BDK
I consider Herc/Graham to be several levels higher on the open ended
kOOk scale than Marston.
Decades ago there was a guy, Gary something (I want to say,
Stoleman), who claimed his parents were CIA clones. He actually held a
TV studio hostage for a short time. Less than an hour, if I recall
correctly.
Nancy Luff was another good one.
My all time favorite remains Wayne Manzo. Not only because of the
entertainment value of his claims, but because he's actually a
brilliant engineer. He has a Youtube page where he makes all sorts of
items from what most would think of as junk.
LIES, LIES nothing but LIES!

You're quite the compulsive LIAR, aren't you, KWilly (Shit #3)?

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
marston shores
2018-04-23 20:48:39 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
No. Now whatcha gonna do?
Watch you get cast into Hell. You won't be so cocky then.
e***@hotmail.com
2018-04-24 00:31:58 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by e***@hotmail.com
No. Now whatcha gonna do?
Watch you get cast into Hell. You won't be so cocky then.
If you're going to Heaven, Hell would be preferable.
However, whatever happens in the future has no bearing on the fact that you have no say on whether I post here or not.
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-21 04:03:24 UTC

That is one heck of a legend.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-21 08:09:16 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
That is one heck of a legend.
Actually, Olga's actions are recorded history. However, there is
no connection to "Red Sparrow." Allen's mental illness causes him to
force connections where none actually exist.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
marston shores
2018-04-22 17:02:46 UTC
His demons do that, fiend.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-21 08:08:51 UTC
Post by eohoe
This JLaw vehicle which came out recently is about a Russian ballerina
recruited into 'Sparrow School'. Set during the Cold War, the spies are
groomed for 'sexpionage' or as JLaw's character exclaims: "You sent me
to whore school!"
The movie is based on a book by CIA veteran Jason Matthews.
The real story, however, is the appropriation of history and symbology
to weave the plot.
There is no appropriation of history or symbology (whatever that
means) in the plot of "Red Sparrow."
Post by eohoe
To someone like me who has an appreciation for his ancestors it's plain
to see where this 'cultural appropriation' is coming from.
Let's start with the author's name to begin with. Jason, if that's his
real name,
Many authors use pen names, so it's reasonable to question if his
name is Jason Matthews. Not that it matters, of course.
Post by eohoe
is an allusion to microwave as in "J=RAY" as explained in the
http://eohoe.tripod.com/micro.htm
But you claimed J does NOT = RAY in Message-ID:
<n8092b$1j26$***@gioia.aioe.org>
You'll recall that when I said it does not, you replied with,
"All the lying in the world won't change that FACT."
According to you, the FACT that J does not = RAY is a fact that
won't be changed. Were you lying when you made the claim? If so, why?
Post by eohoe
Then, there's the last name, Matthews. That's obviously a reference to
St Matthew as depicted in the St Olga memorial in Kiev, who's seen
holding onto the shepherd's crook or the inverted "J".
https://sovereignukraine.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/21-st-olha-3.jpg
It's not obvious for everyone. Please explain, in detail, how the
guy's last name is a reference to a statue.
Post by eohoe
[...]
I note she didn't ask for RED sparrows.
Post by eohoe
[...]
But neither the book, nor the movie, are about Olga in any way.
You should read the book, or see the movie.
Post by eohoe
As I sit here typing this missive, the forces of EVIL are blasting my
head with a mindbending assault of microwave.
No. Your schizophrenia is acting up.
You truly have my sympathy. It can't be easy to live with.
Post by eohoe
My apt is a portable
torture chamber, no need for castle dungeons in this day in age. Do I
seek respite from this most cruel of all fates? You better believe!
Speak with a mental health care professional. He or she can
prescribe medications that may help.
Post by eohoe
Pray for us St. Olga, you know best what needs to be done.
Remember: J=RAY
No, it does not.
Post by eohoe
1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga_of_Kiev
She was kind of nasty, eh? Makes me wonder how she was elevated
to the position of Saint.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
2018-04-21 19:25:42 UTC
Post by eohoe
is an allusion to microwave as in "J=RAY" as explained in the
http://eohoe.tripod.com/micro.htm
You'll recall that when I said it does not, you replied with,
"All the lying in the world won't change that FACT."
According to you, the FACT that J does not = RAY is a fact that
won't be changed. Were you lying when you made the claim? If so, why?
LOLOK! YOU accusing someone else of being a LIAR????

That's simply hysterical!

claim to be a jew
marston shores
2018-04-22 17:03:45 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Many authors use pen names,
Like your many names on usenet?
marston shores
2018-04-22 17:01:19 UTC
Post by eohoe
Remember: J=RAY
Call Bob Larson to have your demons cast out. He alone can save your
soul! Will you make that call?
eohoe
2018-04-22 18:35:39 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by eohoe
Remember: J=RAY
Call Bob Larson to have your demons cast out. He alone can save your
soul! Will you make that call?
Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes and I'm a direct
descendant of Egyptian Pharaohs of the 27th and 31st Dynasties.

Who are you to be telling me what I need to do?
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-23 09:28:15 UTC
Post by eohoe
Post by marston shores
Post by eohoe
Remember: J=RAY
Call Bob Larson to have your demons cast out. He alone can save your
soul! Will you make that call?
Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes and I'm a direct
descendant of Egyptian Pharaohs of the 27th and 31st Dynasties.
Who are you to be telling me what I need to do?
Marston is a k00k. Not as mentally unstable as you, but still a
k00k. Best to ignore him and move on with your life.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
marston shores
2018-04-23 20:49:43 UTC
You will burn in Hell for that, fiend!
BDK
2018-04-23 22:35:31 UTC
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Marston is a k00k. Not as mentally unstable as you, but still a
k00k. Best to ignore him and move on with your life.
You will burn in Hell for that, fiend!
The truth will set you free.

And the truth is, you're a kOOk, nothing more.
KWills Shill #3
2018-04-24 09:04:31 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by marston shores
Post by KWills Shill #3
Marston is a k00k. Not as mentally unstable as you, but still a
k00k. Best to ignore him and move on with your life.
You will burn in Hell for that, fiend!
The truth will set you free.
Marston shall be forever imprisoned, then.
Post by BDK
And the truth is, you're a kOOk, nothing more.
The guy has some serious problems.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
marston shores
2018-04-23 20:48:06 UTC
Post by eohoe
Abrahamic religions are Pharaonic co-option schemes and I'm a direct
descendant of Egyptian Pharaohs of the 27th and 31st Dynasties.
You're under the control of demons. Rev. Larson can free you of them if
you will let him.
Post by eohoe
Who are you to be telling me what I need to do?
A child of the one true God. Not your demon masquerading as a god.