Biden Win a Statistical Impossibility!
2021-02-07 18:12:01 UTC
This proves it! Justin

https://www.infowars.com/posts/mathematician-says-biden-election-win-a-statistical-impossibility/
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-07 18:27:21 UTC
https://www.infowars.com/posts/mathematician-says-biden-election-win-a-
statistical-impossibility/
Oh yeah. THIS is an unbiased source of information.

But you'll never understand that. Because... you know... you're stupid.
Justin Tyme
2021-02-07 19:02:28 UTC
https://www.infowars.com/posts/mathematician-says-biden-election-win-a-
statistical-impossibility/
Oh yeah. THIS is an unbiased source of information.
But you'll never understand that. Because... you know... you're stupid.
Here you are, calling me names. I thought "aer" was going to help us
break through all the name calling. I shared three things I liked about
you. You only shared one,and that was a backhanded compliment.

We don't need this, Ed. You are better than that. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-07 21:34:23 UTC
https://www.infowars.com/posts/mathematician-says-biden-election-win-a-
statistical-impossibility/
Oh yeah. THIS is an unbiased source of information.
But you'll never understand that. Because... you know... you're stupid.
Here you are, calling me names. I thought "aer" was going to help us
break through all the name calling. I shared three things I liked about
you. You only shared one,and that was a backhanded compliment.
We don't need this, Ed. You are better than that. Justin
I'm good enough not to buy into the nonsense you keep espousing.

I wouldn't be calling you stupid if you didn't keep showing that you're...
you know... stupid.
tesla sTinker
2021-02-07 23:58:33 UTC
your an ass hole Ed. Its time you understand,
the computer, has records, every one of them.
And you would be surprised, what they will and do record.

No, its not going to be on the front screen for you to go easily see it.
But its in there. I agree with Trump. But more so, the guy who
confessed to the feds. Montgomery. I don't think he was lying.
And since all you have is tooth fairys running the machines, They have
no knowledge of the op systems and what they log and do record of and
how. Or even where to go see it.
you know... stupid.
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-08 01:20:15 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
your an ass hole Ed. Its time you understand,
the computer, has records, every one of them.
And you would be surprised, what they will and do record.
Not really. I'm aware enough of what computers can do.
Post by tesla sTinker
No, its not going to be on the front screen for you to go easily see
it. But its in there. I agree with Trump. But more so, the guy who
confessed to the feds. Montgomery. I don't think he was lying.
And since all you have is tooth fairys running the machines, They have
no knowledge of the op systems and what they log and do record of and
how. Or even where to go see it.
Are you trying to make a point? Because you're not doing very well.

Trump, and his lawyers, brought testimony before Federal judges, some of
whom had been seated by Trump. Those judges basically said; "This is not
valid." And through them out.

The companies involved in making the voting machines are suing everyone
who has claimed their machines were tampered with. Unless those people
can pull out some SERIOUS evidence (which, so far, they have failed to
do) they're going to find themselves on the losing end of those suits.
you're... you know... stupid.
KWills
2021-02-08 09:46:51 UTC
On Sun, 07 Feb 2021 15:58:33 -0800, tesla sTinker
Post by tesla sTinker
your an ass hole Ed.
Think about Ed's anal sphincter a lot, do you?
Post by tesla sTinker
Its time you understand,
the computer, has records, every one of them.
And you would be surprised, what they will and do record.
May he would. Maybe he wouldn't. Odds are he wouldn't. It's not
as if records being kept are a secret.
Post by tesla sTinker
No, its not going to be on the front screen for you to go easily see it.
Seeking records of a computer's activity is real easy. Especially
on a Window's machine.
Post by tesla sTinker
But its in there. I agree with Trump.
I'm confident everyone who has ever interacted with you in any
way is aware you're dumber than a bag of hair. You don't need to
provide more evidence.
Post by tesla sTinker
But more so, the guy who
confessed to the feds. Montgomery. I don't think he was lying.
You think a lot that is proved wrong.
Post by tesla sTinker
And since all you have is tooth fairys running the machines, They have
no knowledge of the op systems and what they log and do record of and
how. Or even where to go see it.
So your claim is the lack of evidence is the evidence? That's a
common claim of those who have a sub-par intellect. If the claim
wasn't true, those in power wouldn't have done such a good job of
hiding all the evidence.
--
There once was a girl of society
Who behaved with extreme propriety
And revealed his secret entirely.
KWills
2021-02-08 09:46:12 UTC
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 13:02:28 -0600, Justin Tyme
https://www.infowars.com/posts/mathematician-says-biden-election-win-a-
statistical-impossibility/
Oh yeah. THIS is an unbiased source of information.
But you'll never understand that. Because... you know... you're stupid.
Here you are, calling me names.
Is it really "name calling" when it's 100% true and accurate?
Post by Justin Tyme
I thought "aer" was going to help us
break through all the name calling.
Why?
Post by Justin Tyme
I shared three things I liked about
you. You only shared one,and that was a backhanded compliment.
You are consistent in your lying. That's about the only positive
claim that can be made about you. Since you post lies with the intent
of being exposed, to address your Father Complex, you can't be said to
actually lie well.
Post by Justin Tyme
We don't need this, Ed. You are better than that. Justin
If you find the TRUTH about you upsetting, do something to change
that truth. Get your GED, go to college and get a job. You're young
enough, mid 20's as the pictures of you show, that you wouldn't look
too much out of place in a college setting.
But you won't.
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

aer
2021-02-10 17:21:54 UTC
https://www.infowars.com/posts/mathematician-says-biden-election-win-a-
statistical-impossibility/
Oh yeah. THIS is an unbiased source of information.
But you'll never understand that. Because... you know... you're stupid.
Here you are, calling me names. I thought "aer" was going to help us
break through all the name calling. I shared three things I liked about
you. You only shared one,and that was a backhanded compliment.
We don't need this, Ed. You are better than that. Justin
I'm trying my best, but you three are the toughest case I've ever had in
my imaginary therapist career.
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-11 02:16:24 UTC
Post by aer
https://www.infowars.com/posts/mathematician-says-biden-election-win
-a- statistical-impossibility/
Oh yeah. THIS is an unbiased source of information.
But you'll never understand that. Because... you know... you're stupid.
Here you are, calling me names. I thought "aer" was going to help us
break through all the name calling. I shared three things I liked
about you. You only shared one,and that was a backhanded compliment.
We don't need this, Ed. You are better than that. Justin
I'm trying my best, but you three are the toughest case I've ever had
in my imaginary therapist career.
Before I can stop calling JusChiCin "stupid," he would have to present
evidence; EVIDENCE, not faked tombstones and mockups of mugs and coins,
that anything he has ever said has had a grain of truth to it.

He would also have to stop presenting Qanon fear tactics as if they were
legitimate information.

Otherwise, you know, he's just stupid.
aer
2021-02-11 04:02:21 UTC
Post by aer
[...]
I’m not trying to persuade anyone’s opinions about anyone or anything one
way or another. I just like to see people be able to get along.

As much of alt.conspiracy is alt.conspiracy, I like it here and I enjoy
reading what Justin, you, and Ed have to say. I just like for us three to
be able to have discussions (even heated ones) but at the end of the day
(or thread) we all have a respect for each other. I feel like sometimes the
disagreements can bleed into each other and cause feelings of animosity in
each other.

For example, I consider myself a libertarian but also a Trump supporter. I
don’t agree with everything he has done but I think he was the best pick.
So I like hearing what Justin had to say although some of it I don’t think
it’s factual. I also like to hear your side as well as Ed’s side. At the
end of the day I can disagree but still enjoy you being here and still
enjoy you as a person. And that I think we need more of.
KWills
2021-02-11 11:33:37 UTC
Post by aer
[...]
You like reading what Ed and Ed have to say? How many people do
you think he is?
I just like for us three to
be able to have discussions (even heated ones) but at the end of the day
(or thread) we all have a respect for each other.
No one who reads JusChiCin the Loser's posts will have any
respect for him.
I feel like sometimes the
disagreements can bleed into each other and cause feelings of animosity in
each other.
Nah. JusChiCin the Loser isn't worth the energy it would take to
feel animosity.
For example, I consider myself a libertarian but also a Trump supporter. I
don’t agree with everything he has done but I think he was the best pick.
Jorgensen was a MUCH better choice than Trump.
So I like hearing what Justin had to say although some of it I don’t think
it’s factual.
If he's ever posted anything factual, I can't recall it. I have a
phenomenal memory, but it's not perfect. As such, it is possible,
however unlikely, that he has posted something factual.
I also like to hear your side as well as Ed’s side.
Ed's side is Ed's side.
At the
end of the day I can disagree but still enjoy you being here and still
enjoy you as a person. And that I think we need more of.
If the Loser would cease the constant lying, people may respect
him. But he has a real NEED to lie. I presented a guess that it was a
means of addressing a Father Complex. With as angry as his posts on
the subject were, it's reasonable to presume my guess was, and is,
100% correct.
Some people have a way with words, others not have way.
Justin Tyme
2021-02-11 13:44:52 UTC
Post by aer
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by aer
[...]
This all started because Ed and KWills were caught trying to suppress
the cure for male pattern baldness. This is a type of conspiracy. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-12 00:38:07 UTC
Post by aer
[...]
We're not "trying to suppress" anything. We both asked Ernie for
verifable information, and he stonewalled us. We've asked YOU for
verifable information and you just made up stories.
KWills
2021-02-12 21:39:53 UTC
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 07:44:52 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by aer
[...]
There is no cure to suppress. Both Ed and I have asked for
credible, valid evidence for Ernie's claim of re-growing hair.
Eventually he admitted he LOST hair. He confirmed his hair loss with
his before and after pictures.
And, as you know since you claim to have a copy of his autopsy
report, Ernie was completely bald when he died of a cerebrovascular
accident.
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

2021-02-12 21:44:08 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by aer
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by aer
[...]
What about Biden? Do you admit he has more hair now, than 4 years ago?
Thus proving Ernie's method works. Or, do you admit he is an actor in a
mask? Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-13 03:09:02 UTC
Post by aer
[...]
There is no indication that Biden was ever losing hair to need to regrow
it.

Further, there is no indication that Biden has ever used Ernie's
worthless method.

Finally, no, there is no indication that the man in the White House is
an actor in a mask.

And that you would think these were legitimate questions further cements
your status as... you know... stupid!
Justin Tyme
2021-02-13 16:02:24 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by aer
Post by aer
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by aer
[...]
Bullshit. Biden regrew his hair. There is only one method that works and
that is Ernie's.

A mask with more hair is an alternative but that is not the solution.
There is only ONE Hair Loss Solution and that was Ernies.

You cannot have it both ways. Either Ernie's method works, or Biden is a
fake Biden in a mask. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-14 00:36:59 UTC
Post by aer
n-win -a- statistical-impossibility/
Oh yeah. THIS is an unbiased source of information.
But you'll never understand that. Because... you know...
you're
Post by aer
stupid.
[...]
Show me a picture that shows Biden was losing his hair. You can't. He
had shorter hair last year, then he spent a year in quarantine, and
didn't get his hair cut, so it grew out. Ernie's worthless method had
nothing to do with it.

Let me rephrase that last part; ERNIE'S WORTHLESS "METHOD" SIMPLY
DOESN'T WORK!!! THERE IS NO PROOF OTHERWISE. ERNIE HIMSELF COULDN'T
PROVIDE ANY, AND NEITHER HAVE YOU!
Post by Justin Tyme
A mask with more hair is an alternative but that is not the solution.
There is only ONE Hair Loss Solution and that was Ernies.
I'll say it again;

ERNIE'S WORTHLESS METHOD WAS WORTHLESS! THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT IT
EVER GREW ON STRAND OF HAIR ON ONE PERSON'S HEAD!
Post by Justin Tyme
You cannot have it both ways. Either Ernie's method works, or Biden is a
fake Biden in a mask. Justin
Or, Biden is President, Ernie's "method" is worthless and you don't know
what you're talking about.

I like that one.
KWills
2021-02-14 11:49:13 UTC
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 10:02:24 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by aer
[...]
No he didn't. His hair is longer now than it was in the first
picture. If you weren't lying to come to terms with your well
documented Father Complex, you would be able to admit this.
Post by Justin Tyme
There is only one method that works and
that is Ernie's.
But even Ernie admitted it didn't work.
Post by Justin Tyme
A mask with more hair is an alternative but that is not the solution.
There is only ONE Hair Loss Solution and that was Ernies.
By name, sure. But, as you know, Ernie's scam didn't, and
doesn't, work.
Post by Justin Tyme
You cannot have it both ways. Either Ernie's method works, or Biden is a
fake Biden in a mask. Justin
Or, as is the case, you're lying to address your well documented
Father Complex.

2021-02-13 10:02:24 UTC
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 15:44:08 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by aer
[...]
I do not.
His hair is slightly longer than it was four years ago. But this
doesn't mean he's re-grown anything.
Post by Justin Tyme
Thus proving Ernie's method works. Or, do you admit he is an actor in a
mask? Justin
He is not an actor. You are merely lying to come to terms with

Why do I win so much? Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-14 00:38:16 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Thus proving Ernie's method works. Or, do you admit he is an actor
in a mask? Justin
He is not an actor. You are merely lying to come to terms with
your well documented Father Complex.
Why do I win so much? Justin
I've never seen you win anything! Why do you feel the need to lie about
it so much?
KWills
2021-02-14 11:50:55 UTC
On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 00:38:16 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Thus proving Ernie's method works. Or, do you admit he is an actor
in a mask? Justin
He is not an actor. You are merely lying to come to terms with
your well documented Father Complex.
Why do I win so much? Justin
I've never seen you win anything! Why do you feel the need to lie about
it so much?
He is trying to convince himself that he isn't the total loser he
consistently proves he is.
A seminar on time travel will be held in two weeks ago.
KWills
2021-02-14 11:49:31 UTC
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 10:02:59 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by aer
[...]
Loser?
Thus proving Ernie's method works. Or, do you admit he is an actor in a
mask? Justin
He is not an actor. You are merely lying to come to terms with
your well documented Father Complex.
Why do I win so much? Justin
Your lie fails to address the TRUTH I posted. Please address it
now. Unless your Father Complex will not allow you address it
honestly.

2021-02-11 11:32:44 UTC
Post by aer
https://www.infowars.com/posts/mathematician-says-biden-election-win-a-
statistical-impossibility/
Oh yeah. THIS is an unbiased source of information.
But you'll never understand that. Because... you know... you're stupid.
Here you are, calling me names. I thought "aer" was going to help us
break through all the name calling. I shared three things I liked about
you. You only shared one,and that was a backhanded compliment.
We don't need this, Ed. You are better than that. Justin
I'm trying my best, but you three are the toughest case I've ever had in
my imaginary therapist career.
Is it name calling when it's 100% true? JusChiCin the Loser is
stupid. He's displayed a very real inability to learn.
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!
Justin Tyme
2021-02-12 21:44:50 UTC
Post by aer
https://www.infowars.com/posts/mathematician-says-biden-election-win-a-
statistical-impossibility/
Oh yeah. THIS is an unbiased source of information.
But you'll never understand that. Because... you know... you're stupid.
Here you are, calling me names. I thought "aer" was going to help us
break through all the name calling. I shared three things I liked about
you. You only shared one,and that was a backhanded compliment.
We don't need this, Ed. You are better than that. Justin
I'm trying my best, but you three are the toughest case I've ever had in
my imaginary therapist career.
Is it name calling when it's 100% true? JusChiCin the Loser is
stupid. He's displayed a very real inability to learn.
You know they've lost the debate when they start calling names. last
refuge of a scoundrel. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-13 03:10:47 UTC
Post by aer
in-a- statistical-impossibility/
Oh yeah. THIS is an unbiased source of information.
But you'll never understand that. Because... you know... you're stupid.
Here you are, calling me names. I thought "aer" was going to help
us break through all the name calling. I shared three things I
liked about you. You only shared one,and that was a backhanded
compliment.
We don't need this, Ed. You are better than that. Justin
I'm trying my best, but you three are the toughest case I've ever
had in my imaginary therapist career.
Is it name calling when it's 100% true? JusChiCin the Loser is
stupid. He's displayed a very real inability to learn.
You know they've lost the debate when they start calling names. last
refuge of a scoundrel. Justin
And the first refuge of Donald Trump.

If you want to stop being called stupid, stop being... you know...
stupid!
KWills

I'm glad you are a peacemaker. Justin
tesla sTinker
2021-02-07 23:50:50 UTC
Its a start. But you must remember something,
these people are not going to call a glitch vote deletion,
yet scorecard the software, will do such yes.

While all the idiots of government do not have wireshark installed
on those machines that count the votes. So its like, yee have a hard
time proven the majority of the glitch rip yes, without those records.

But their is one other way, as in Windows op systems.
They have what they call " Event Viewer." And any type of
network will be logged in the windows logs of that program.
As it does record anything that moves in the machine.

Or is deleted. Even when the dam thing was first fired up,
its there, and the dates.

So, you have to have a real operator that knows how to use the machines
to track such sophistication of operation of such hacking software as
scorecard.

But as I said, still Windows has flaw in their firewalls. So its like,
they do not tell you everything, not the firewall. So its a must, to
have wireshark installed, and always running, especially during an
election. Do they, No they don't. Ass holes. They are stupid people
who run our government, and will lie telling you they know, when they
know nothing. Just to save their ass.

Personally, I do not like either of them. They are not president
material. Trump, is banking on catching someone for his campaign, a
crook, which is what Biden is, and to me, that is not how to prove
yourself of being good material for a good president of the United
States. Its, in the what did you do in life of your own, and what
training have you had. Not, who did you cheat to get your money.
KWills
2021-02-08 09:45:18 UTC
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 12:12:01 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it! Justin
https://www.infowars.com/posts/mathematician-says-biden-election-win-a-statistical-impossibility/
Infowars PROVES it's false. Alex Jones openly admitted he is an
entertainer, not news provider. Belief should be suspended for the
purpose of entertainment. And he can be entertaining.
But only the stupid and dishonest posters would suggest anything
he's connected with is true and accurate.

The truth is the most entertaining thing of all. Justin
Ed Rhodes
What would you know about truth? All you've ever presented here are lies.
KWills
2021-02-14 11:50:42 UTC
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 10:04:44 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it! Justin
https://www.infowars.com/posts/mathematician-says-biden-election-win-a-statistical-impossibility/
Infowars PROVES it's false. Alex Jones openly admitted he is an
entertainer, not news provider. Belief should be suspended for the
purpose of entertainment. And he can be entertaining.
But only the stupid and dishonest posters would suggest anything
he's connected with is true and accurate.
The truth is the most entertaining thing of all. Justin
If Alex would deal with the truth, then his show would be more
entertaining. At least by YOUR standards.
As it is, he can be very entertaining. So long as the listener(s)
realize he admitted he is only an entertainer and that belief should
be suspended for the sake of entertainment.