Is Belt and Road an act of treason?
Add Reply
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-05-25 12:15:36 UTC
Why do those freaking yellows need to serve South-East Asians?

Comments? :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
2017-05-25 14:06:40 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Why do those freaking yellows need to serve South-East Asians?
Comments? :)
A man who keeps asking for transcriptions for youtube videos shouldn't be making comments without support.

What the Hell is "Belt and Rose" and who are the "freaking yellows?"
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-05-26 04:22:38 UTC
A man who keeps asking for transcriptions for youtube videos shouldn't be making comments without support.
I asked for transcript to save time. Don't you think it's wasting time
watching videos? Why do I need to wait for someone to type using voices?
2020-11-08 22:00:36 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by e***@hotmail.com
A man who keeps asking for transcriptions for youtube videos
shouldn't be making comments without support.
I asked for transcript to save time. Don't you think it's wasting time
watching videos? Why do I need to wait for someone to type using voices?
Don't you think it's a waste of time to make absolute statements without
defining your points? I do. But then, I think you're pretty much a waste of
time to begin with.
KWills
2020-11-09 10:03:59 UTC
On Sun, 8 Nov 2020 22:00:36 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by e***@hotmail.com
A man who keeps asking for transcriptions for youtube videos
shouldn't be making comments without support.
I asked for transcript to save time. Don't you think it's wasting time
watching videos? Why do I need to wait for someone to type using voices?
Don't you think it's a waste of time to make absolute statements without
defining your points? I do. But then, I think you're pretty much a waste of
time to begin with.
He's still posting? Wow. I figured everyone kill filed him and he
got tired of the lack of attention and left. Looks like I was wrong
somewhere.
2017-05-25 17:16:04 UTC
Oh, Belt and Road! Sorry.

Be nice if you gave us something to go on.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-05-26 08:51:22 UTC
Oh, Belt and Road! Sorry.
Be nice if you gave us something to go on.
You have everything to go on. You don't need any Belt nor Road. ;)
2017-05-26 14:24:58 UTC
No, but it would have been nice if you'd given us a "thumbnail" of what you meant.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-05-26 14:34:54 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Oh, Belt and Road! Sorry.
Be nice if you gave us something to go on.
You have everything to go on. You don't need any Belt nor Road. ;)
No, but it would have been nice if you'd given us a "thumbnail" of what you meant.
Belt and Road is a Chinese initiative to boot economy. I don't have
detail about it, nor a thumbnail. And I don't care much.
So, you don't KNOW anything about it, but you're against it. Wise man.
Ed Rhodes
2020-11-09 03:23:25 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by e***@hotmail.com
Oh, Belt and Road! Sorry.
Be nice if you gave us something to go on.
You have everything to go on. You don't need any Belt nor Road. ;)
No, but it would have been nice if you'd given us a "thumbnail" of what you meant.
Belt and Road is a Chinese initiative to boot economy. I don't have
detail about it, nor a thumbnail. And I don't care much.
So, you don't KNOW anything about it, but you're against it. Wise man.
I would ask this. If "Belt and Road" is a "Chinese initiative to boost
economy," how does that equate with "treason?"

I'm serious. To be "treasonous," an action must be taken against the
government you are a member of.