OT: My Beavis & Butthead Impersonations
2021-01-04 16:48:00 UTC
I do Butthead quite well, and while I’ll attempt a Beavis, it’s sadly
not as good as my Butthead lol. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-01-04 17:53:25 UTC
And, you're proud of this? *sigh*
Justin Tyme
2021-01-05 10:54:13 UTC
I do Butthead quite well, and while I’ll attempt a Beavis, it’s
sadly not as good as my Butthead lol. Justin
And, you're proud of this? *sigh*
Not all of it. As I said, my Beavis needs some work. He's a complex
character. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-01-06 00:26:20 UTC
I do Butthead quite well, and while I’ll attempt a Beavis, it’s
sadly not as good as my Butthead lol. Justin
And, you're proud of this? *sigh*
Not all of it. As I said, my Beavis needs some work. He's a complex
character. Justin
Of the two, Bevis is the more stupid one.

There is nothing "complex" about either one of them.
aer
2021-01-06 03:32:38 UTC
I do Butthead quite well, and while I’ll attempt a Beavis, it’s
sadly not as good as my Butthead lol. Justin
And, you're proud of this? *sigh*
Not all of it. As I said, my Beavis needs some work. He's a complex
character. Justin
Of the two, Bevis is the more stupid one.
There is nothing "complex" about either one of them.
Of the two, Beevis is certainly the most complex character. Much can be
learned from his simplistic world view and his baser tendencies.
Justin Tyme
This guy gets it. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-01-06 19:14:50 UTC
Post by aer
I do Butthead quite well, and while I’ll attempt a Beavis,
it’s sadly not as good as my Butthead lol. Justin
And, you're proud of this? *sigh*
Not all of it. As I said, my Beavis needs some work. He's a complex
character. Justin
Of the two, Bevis is the more stupid one.
There is nothing "complex" about either one of them.
Of the two, Beevis is certainly the most complex character. Much can
be learned from his simplistic world view and his baser tendencies.
This guy gets it. Justin
Yeah, I don't check specifics, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was YOU
again.

Bevis and Butthead are stupid, one-dimensional characters. Good for one
joke, repeated over and over again.
aer
I’m not Justin, check my previous posts to this group.
Ed Rhodes
2021-01-08 00:30:23 UTC
Post by aer
I do Butthead quite well, and while I’ll attempt a Beavis,
it’s sadly not as good as my Butthead lol. Justin
And, you're proud of this? *sigh*
Not all of it. As I said, my Beavis needs some work. He's a
complex character. Justin
Of the two, Bevis is the more stupid one.
There is nothing "complex" about either one of them.
Of the two, Beevis is certainly the most complex character. Much
can be learned from his simplistic world view and his baser
tendencies.
This guy gets it. Justin
Yeah, I don't check specifics, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was
YOU again.
Bevis and Butthead are stupid, one-dimensional characters. Good for
one joke, repeated over and over again.
I’m not Justin, check my previous posts to this group.
Yeah, and JusChiCin claims he's not "Cha Chi" or "Max." Maybe you're
not. Maybe you're just someone with the same taste in humor. I have no
way of verifying. But I wouldn't be surprised if you were.
Justin Tyme
Ed and Kent thing everyone is Justin. Justin
KWills
2021-01-08 14:58:21 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 05:59:02 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by aer
I do Butthead quite well, and while I’ll attempt a Beavis,
it’s sadly not as good as my Butthead lol. Justin
And, you're proud of this? *sigh*
Not all of it. As I said, my Beavis needs some work. He's a complex
character. Justin
Of the two, Bevis is the more stupid one.
There is nothing "complex" about either one of them.
Of the two, Beevis is certainly the most complex character. Much can
be learned from his simplistic world view and his baser tendencies.
This guy gets it. Justin
Yeah, I don't check specifics, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was YOU
again.
Bevis and Butthead are stupid, one-dimensional characters. Good for one
joke, repeated over and over again.
I’m not Justin, check my previous posts to this group.
Ed and Kent thing everyone is Justin. Justin
Your ex-boyfriend, Kent, doesn't post here.
I'm being serious when I tell you to seek professional mental
health care regarding your ex. He dumped you well over three years
ago. Yet you can't stop mentioning him.
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/q7sKg4X

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

2021-01-09 00:25:05 UTC
Post by aer
I do Butthead quite well, and while I’ll attempt a Beavis,
it’s sadly not as good as my Butthead lol. Justin
And, you're proud of this? *sigh*
Not all of it. As I said, my Beavis needs some work. He's a
complex character. Justin
Of the two, Bevis is the more stupid one.
There is nothing "complex" about either one of them.
Of the two, Beevis is certainly the most complex character. Much
can be learned from his simplistic world view and his baser
tendencies.
This guy gets it. Justin
Yeah, I don't check specifics, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was
YOU again.
Bevis and Butthead are stupid, one-dimensional characters. Good for
one joke, repeated over and over again.
I’m not Justin, check my previous posts to this group.
Ed and Kent thing everyone is Justin. Justin
No, just people who use your IP address, or your copy of Thunderbird.

I didn't say this guy WAS you. I just said I wouldn't be surprised if he
was.
Justin Tyme
2021-01-06 04:16:49 UTC
I do Butthead quite well, and while I’ll attempt a Beavis, it’s
sadly not as good as my Butthead lol. Justin
And, you're proud of this? *sigh*
Not all of it. As I said, my Beavis needs some work. He's a complex
character. Justin
Of the two, Bevis is the more stupid one.
There is nothing "complex" about either one of them.
You think because you have a full head of hair that makes you smart. It
is just luck. Genetics. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-01-06 19:16:38 UTC
I do Butthead quite well, and while I’ll attempt a Beavis, it’s
sadly not as good as my Butthead lol. Justin
And, you're proud of this? *sigh*
Not all of it. As I said, my Beavis needs some work. He's a complex
character. Justin
Of the two, Bevis is the more stupid one.
There is nothing "complex" about either one of them.
You think because you have a full head of hair that makes you smart. It
is just luck. Genetics. Justin
No, I just don't like Bevis and Butthead, nor do I find them particularly
"complex" as characters.
Justin Tyme
2021-01-08 12:00:20 UTC
I do Butthead quite well, and while I’ll attempt a Beavis, it’s
sadly not as good as my Butthead lol. Justin
And, you're proud of this? *sigh*
Not all of it. As I said, my Beavis needs some work. He's a complex
character. Justin
Of the two, Bevis is the more stupid one.
There is nothing "complex" about either one of them.
You think because you have a full head of hair that makes you smart. It
is just luck. Genetics. Justin
No, I just don't like Bevis and Butthead, nor do I find them particularly
"complex" as characters.
You just don't understand the subtle nuances of comedy. But that's okay.
Some people thought Bob Hope was funny; and Jerry Lewis. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-01-09 00:28:20 UTC
I do Butthead quite well, and while I’ll attempt a Beavis,
it’s sadly not as good as my Butthead lol. Justin
And, you're proud of this? *sigh*
Not all of it. As I said, my Beavis needs some work. He's a
complex character. Justin
Of the two, Bevis is the more stupid one.
There is nothing "complex" about either one of them.
You think because you have a full head of hair that makes you smart.
It is just luck. Genetics. Justin
No, I just don't like Bevis and Butthead, nor do I find them
particularly "complex" as characters.
You just don't understand the subtle nuances of comedy. But that's
okay. Some people thought Bob Hope was funny; and Jerry Lewis. Justin
I think Bob Hope and Jerry Lewis were both funny, early in their
careers.

I grew up on Abbott and Costello, I used to love the Stooges (until I
grew up). Monty Python, Mel Brooks.

I see the subtle nuances in "South Park," and I don't even LIKE "South
Park," but I recognize the quality of the writing.

"Bevis and Butthead" is nothing but potty jokes for 12 year olds.