Queers Married By Justice Ginsburg Accused Of Drugging, Raping Student
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-10-09 14:40:32 UTC
Queer Couple Married By Justice Ginsburg Accused Of Drugging, Raping Student
"I was sore and I didn’t know why"
A man claims that a prominent homosexual couple whose wedding
was officiated by Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg drugged
and raped him in 2010.
Speaking with the New York Daily News, Samuel Shultz, an opera
singer, claims that while he was a graduate student at Rice
University, he met opera countertenor David Daniels and
conductor Scott Walters at a closing night party for Houston
Grand Opera’s run of "Xerxes." He reports that after going back
to their apartment for drinks, he blacked out and woke up the
next afternoon "in a bed alone, completely naked."
"I was sore and I didn’t know why," says Schultz. "I made my way
to the bathroom to figure out why I hurt. I was bleeding from my
rectum. I became numb. I was paralyzed with fear. What had
happened? How could I escape? How would I get out? Where were my
clothes?"
According to Schultz, when David and Scott returned, they asked
Schultz if he "had a good time."
"When they came back from eating somewhere, I think they asked
if I had a good time," Schultz alleges. "I remember David
saying, ‘Don’t worry about the BB thing, I’m totally negative.’
BB in this case meant bareback, otherwise known as raping me
without a condom."
Though Schultz did not get an examination for physical evidence
after the incident, he did confide in a university employee and
an unnamed therapist whom he shared specific details with. Since
the accused were prominent music figures, Schultz said he feared
for his career in opera. In a July essay, he said the #MeToo
movement inspired him to come forward.
"I was not willing to risk a career in opera by exposing this
truth," he wrote. "But I know that I am not alone. My love for
life and art and music and people compel me to tell this truth."
Schultz has since filed a complaint with university police,
which was then forwarded to the Houston police. An investigation
is now active. Both Daniels and Waters have denied the
allegations.
What were the odds of that?

I guess we can all rest easy knowing that Ginsberg will die soon knowing
that she unleashed this kind of hell on her own grand children.... and
it's too late for her to fix it.

The mentally ill don't need enablers to make their delusions more
believable, because this is what happens when they do.
2019-10-09 16:37:55 UTC
Are you suggesting that these two WOULDN'T have drugged and taped someone if they hadn't been a married couple? Because that makes no sense at all. But then, most of your posts don't.