"Former George Mason Prof. Says Americans Should ‘Topple’ Govt if Trump Wins"
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-10-30 14:03:29 UTC
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/10/29/former-george-mason-prof-says-americans-should-topple-govt-if-trump-wins/
[...]
A former adjunct professor at George Mason University ignited a backlash
on Twitter this week when he argued that Americans need to “actively
topple” the government if Donald Trump wins November’s presidential
election.
Former George Mason University instructor and academic David A. Walsh
came under fire this week for a series of tweets in which he called on
Americans to take down the government if President Trump wins reelection
next week.
“Here’s the thing: if the worst-case scenario happens next week,
Americans don’t need to just “protest.” They need to actively try to
topple the government,” Walsh wrote in a tweet.
“Also worth noting that the military has already made it clear that in
such a scenario, they’re not going to back Trump,” Walsh added.
[...]
So, if the people reelect the President, the people should topple the
government. That makes no sense at all.
Well, if fat Tubby is doing everything in his power and beyond to rip the shreds of what has been the framework of orderly government and he gets re-elected to continue ripping it to shreds so as to establish a single-party rule government with him as its supreme fuhrer, then yeah, topple the government.
How about America just topple George Mason University and RAZE it to the
ground..... then salt the earth where it stood so nothing will ever
grow on that ground, and do the same over at Harvard.
--
That's karma

*I figured out how Biden and Obama can get some people to their rallies*
to hear their speeches.

They need to go to a BIG DEMOCRAT RUN CITY and go downtown to a good
shopping district and then hold a rally so the people attending can Loot
and burn and riot while they listen to Marxist speeches that promise
them FREE STUFF....
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-10-30 21:12:19 UTC
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/10/29/former-george-mason-prof-says-americans-should-topple-govt-if-trump-wins/
[...]
A former adjunct professor at George Mason University ignited a
backlash on Twitter this week when he argued that Americans need to
“actively topple” the government if Donald Trump wins November’s
presidential election.
Former George Mason University instructor and academic David A.
Walsh came under fire this week for a series of tweets in which he
called on Americans to take down the government if President Trump
wins reelection next week.
He's right, or at least going in the right direction.  What people
should do is cause so much unrest the country becomes ungovernable.
So if the President wins reelection, especially if he wins with a
popular majority,
He won't.  You know this.
At this point I don't know one way or the other.
those who lose should revolt?
Yes — obviously.  Trump is unfit.
Just to be clear, you believe that should the President win reelection,
no matter the vote, those who lose should revolt and attempt to unseat
the legally elected President.
In normal times, they would just have a hissy fit like last time.
These days, I fear massive riots and looting. I mean, more than now.
As do I, but it seems that Rudy is encouraging such violence.
Nope.  I'm encouraging enough unrest to make the country ungovernable if
the lying cheating fat fuck steals the election.

them FREE STUFF....
]v[etaphoid
2020-10-31 02:01:50 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
http://youtu.be/CbZTminP7ZQ
Why do so many American Democrats hat democracy?
--
Here endeth the lesson...