Attacking Ourselves:
Add Reply
bbsing
2021-01-10 06:26:58 UTC
-=> KWills wrote to ***@optusnet.co <=-
KW> The Guide Stones were put up during the Cold War when nuclear war
KW> was an always serious threat. Had it happened, the earth's population
KW> would have been decimated.
KW> The educated people of the world, which you are compelled to
KW> prove excused you, realize the stones were, and perhaps are, intended
KW> to guide humans after a nuclear war.
KW> I'd devote time to proving how you are so uneducated you don't
KW> understand what the men you mention are actually doing, but I've
KW> already proved you lack any education of note.

Its always hard to know which type of person will survive the world of educated
people. Those that are educated, or those who are not.

... MultiMail, the new multi-platform, multi-format offline reader!
___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52
bbsing
2021-01-10 06:26:58 UTC
How? They see us as vermin or cattle.
Te> But they haven't yet actively begun killing us.

The cows and the chickens you ate didn't stop you from eating them. Before they
were dead they probably said in their cow and chicken way; mooo, cluck cluck
(but they haven't killed me yet, and they feed me, all isn't so bad!)

The question is how long from the time they start killing to when you are dead
that matters. Will you have time to write and tell us all?

... MultiMail, the new multi-platform, multi-format offline reader!
___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52
KWills
2021-01-10 10:54:20 UTC
Post by bbsing
KW> The Guide Stones were put up during the Cold War when nuclear war
KW> was an always serious threat. Had it happened, the earth's population
KW> would have been decimated.
KW> The educated people of the world, which you are compelled to
KW> prove excused you, realize the stones were, and perhaps are, intended
KW> to guide humans after a nuclear war.
KW> I'd devote time to proving how you are so uneducated you don't
KW> understand what the men you mention are actually doing, but I've
KW> already proved you lack any education of note.
Its always hard to know which type of person will survive the world of educated
people. Those that are educated, or those who are not.
A nuclear war would not make a distinction.