The Evergreen Conspiracy
2021-04-04 01:16:16 UTC
This proves it. Justin

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-rescue-over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-shipping-containers-in-the-suez-canal/?fbclid=IwAR1Un3saU0ntONw4aB1sFYRaiePqmLy4DLsm2SWIfU_h2panSdJ2qJoBzEY

PS - That proves it. Justin
KWills
2021-04-04 11:56:21 UTC
On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 20:16:16 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it. Justin
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-rescue-over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-shipping-containers-in-the-suez-canal/?fbclid=IwAR1Un3saU0ntONw4aB1sFYRaiePqmLy4DLsm2SWIfU_h2panSdJ2qJoBzEY
PS - That proves it. Justin
To the honest and intelligent posters, unsubstantiated claims
prove nothing. But you are neither honest nor intelligent.
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

2021-04-04 12:42:07 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it. Justin
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-rescue-over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-shipping-containers-in-the-suez-canal/?fbclid=IwAR1Un3saU0ntONw4aB1sFYRaiePqmLy4DLsm2SWIfU_h2panSdJ2qJoBzEY
PS - That proves it. Justin
To the honest and intelligent posters, unsubstantiated claims
prove nothing. But you are neither honest nor intelligent.
There were also weapons of mass destruction on the ship. De-activated by
white hats. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-04 17:59:28 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it. Justin
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-rescue-
over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-shipping-c
ontainers-in-the-suez-canal/?fbclid=IwAR1Un3saU0ntONw4aB1sFYRaiePqmLy
4DLsm2SWIfU_h2panSdJ2qJoBzEY
PS - That proves it. Justin
To the honest and intelligent posters, unsubstantiated claims
prove nothing. But you are neither honest nor intelligent.
There were also weapons of mass destruction on the ship. De-activated
by white hats. Justin
Again, you've presented nothing that can be verified.

That there is human traficking is not disputed. That the Evergreen disaster
is somehow tied into it, is not proven.
Justin Tyme
2021-04-04 19:39:03 UTC
On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 20:16:16 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it. Justin
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-rescue-I pro
I provided a link to news. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-05 02:32:46 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it. Justin
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-
rescu
e-I pro
over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-
shipping
-c
ontainers-in-the-suez-canal/?
fbclid=IwAR1Un3saU0ntONw4aB1sFYRaiePqm
Ly 4DLsm2SWIfU_h2panSdJ2qJoBzEY
PS - That proves it. Justin
To the honest and intelligent posters, unsubstantiated claims
prove nothing. But you are neither honest nor intelligent.
There were also weapons of mass destruction on the ship.
De-activated by white hats. Justin
Again, you've presented nothing that can be verified.
That there is human traficking is not disputed. That the Evergreen
disaster is somehow tied into it, is not proven.
I provided a link to news. Justin
You provided a link to a conspiracy site that has no validation
whatsoever. That's all you ever provide. Except for fake printed items
or fake mocked up items.
KWills
2021-04-05 08:44:39 UTC
On Sun, 4 Apr 2021 14:39:03 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it. Justin
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-rescue-I pro
over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-shipping-c
ontainers-in-the-suez-canal/?fbclid=IwAR1Un3saU0ntONw4aB1sFYRaiePqmLy
4DLsm2SWIfU_h2panSdJ2qJoBzEY
PS - That proves it. Justin
To the honest and intelligent posters, unsubstantiated claims
prove nothing. But you are neither honest nor intelligent.
There were also weapons of mass destruction on the ship. De-activated
by white hats. Justin
Again, you've presented nothing that can be verified.
That there is human traficking is not disputed. That the Evergreen disaster
is somehow tied into it, is not proven.
I provided a link to news. Justin
Liar. You linked to The Marshall Report's blog. It is well
documented for posting that which has been proved to not be true.
But you knew this all along.

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

An honest and intelligent blogger is news. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-07 00:19:58 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
If it's been proven that he posted anything that wasn't true. And,
apparently, it has been, then anything he posts is suspect.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-04-04 20:33:30 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it. Justin
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-rescue-
over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-shipping-c
ontainers-in-the-suez-canal/?fbclid=IwAR1Un3saU0ntONw4aB1sFYRaiePqmLy
4DLsm2SWIfU_h2panSdJ2qJoBzEY
PS - That proves it. Justin
To the honest and intelligent posters, unsubstantiated claims
prove nothing. But you are neither honest nor intelligent.
There were also weapons of mass destruction on the ship. De-activated
by white hats. Justin
Again, you've presented nothing that can be verified.
That there is human traficking is not disputed. That the Evergreen disaster
is somehow tied into it, is not proven.
And not-justin continues to troll you, and to win.

You know, there's a reason that, in addition to kill-filing not-justin, the
overwhelming majority of newsgroup readers have kill-filed you as well.
Justin Tyme
2021-04-05 00:56:36 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it. Justin
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-rescue-
over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-shipping-c
ontainers-in-the-suez-canal/?fbclid=IwAR1Un3saU0ntONw4aB1sFYRaiePqmLy
4DLsm2SWIfU_h2panSdJ2qJoBzEY
PS - That proves it. Justin
       To the honest and intelligent posters, unsubstantiated claims
prove nothing. But you are neither honest nor intelligent.
There were also weapons of mass destruction on the ship. De-activated
by white hats. Justin
Again, you've presented nothing that can be verified.
- I
That there is human traficking is not disputed. That the Evergreen disaster
is somehow tied into it, is not proven.
And not-justin continues to troll you, and to win.
You know, there's a reason that, in addition to kill-filing not-justin,
the overwhelming majority of newsgroup readers have kill-filed you as well.
-

Yes and No.

Yes, I win. I win here. I win there. I win so much before I even get out
of my pajamas in the morning.

No, not a troll. I'm the real deal.

You wanna attack me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel better. I'm an
easy target - I lost my hair, but I'm growing it back. Yeah, you're
right, I win too much. I also think too much. I'm a renaissance man. I
could be a cold-hearted blowhard like you... but I don't like to hurt
people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not
changing. I like winning. Ernie liked me. Alt.baldspot likes me. Even
asshole farrel likes me because I'm the real deal. What you see is what
you get. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-05 02:40:05 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
I have seen every claim you've made here. I have never seen anything
that would indicate you've ever "won" anything.
Post by Justin Tyme
No, not a troll. I'm the real deal.
You're certainly a troll. Not a good one, but there's no doubt you're a
troll.
Post by Justin Tyme
You wanna attack me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel better. I'm
an easy target - I lost my hair, but I'm growing it back. Yeah, you're
right, I win too much. I also think too much. I'm a renaissance man. I
could be a cold-hearted blowhard like you... but I don't like to hurt
people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not
changing. I like winning. Ernie liked me. Alt.baldspot likes me. Even
asshole farrel likes me because I'm the real deal. What you see is
what you get. Justin
There's no proof that you lost your hair. There's no proof that you
regrew hair. There's no proof that you've done ANY of the things you've
claimed to have done. You're just several kinds of loser.
kleine klauschen
2021-04-05 17:12:05 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
And not-justin successfully trolls little eddie *again*.
No, not a troll. I'm the real deal.
You're certainly a troll. Not a good one
But good enough to troll you and win every time. He doesn't win anything else,
but he wins at trolling you. Keep going!
kleine klauschen
2021-04-05 17:08:14 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it. Justin
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-rescue-
over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-shipping-c
ontainers-in-the-suez-canal/?fbclid=IwAR1Un3saU0ntONw4aB1sFYRaiePqmLy
4DLsm2SWIfU_h2panSdJ2qJoBzEY
PS - That proves it. Justin
       To the honest and intelligent posters, unsubstantiated claims
prove nothing. But you are neither honest nor intelligent.
There were also weapons of mass destruction on the ship. De-activated
by white hats. Justin
Again, you've presented nothing that can be verified.
- I That there is human traficking is not disputed. That the Evergreen disaster
is somehow tied into it, is not proven.
And not-justin continues to troll you, and to win.
You know, there's a reason that, in addition to kill-filing not-justin, the
overwhelming majority of newsgroup readers have kill-filed you as well.
-
Yes and No.
Only "yes."
Post by Justin Tyme
No, not a troll.
Yes, you are only a troll. This is proved.
Ed Rhodes
I'm sorry, am I supposed to notice... or care?
KWills
2021-04-05 08:44:59 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
My feeling is, oh well. No one is under any obligation to read
anything you, JusChiCin, or I post. Everyone is free to block us if
they wish.
Of course, it isn't too likely it's happened. Note that the Fake
Klaus didn't offer a means of verifying the claim.
I've interacted with Klaus for quite a while now. I can assure
you the poster you replied to is not him. One give a way is Klaus
wouldn't change the group list. I restored it to the original. And he
wouldn't be so nasty with you.
2021-04-06 21:17:18 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
All I know is I wish Shill #2 was still around so I could embarrass him
the way I did you. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-07 00:21:26 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
The only person you've continuously embarrassed on this newsgroup, is
yourself. But you're too dense to be aware of it.
Klaus Schadenfreude
No, easily trolled dupes like you whose time is worthless seldom care.
KWills
2021-04-05 08:44:22 UTC
On Sun, 4 Apr 2021 17:59:28 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it. Justin
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-rescue-
over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-shipping-c
ontainers-in-the-suez-canal/?fbclid=IwAR1Un3saU0ntONw4aB1sFYRaiePqmLy
4DLsm2SWIfU_h2panSdJ2qJoBzEY
PS - That proves it. Justin
To the honest and intelligent posters, unsubstantiated claims
prove nothing. But you are neither honest nor intelligent.
There were also weapons of mass destruction on the ship. De-activated
by white hats. Justin
Again, you've presented nothing that can be verified.
That there is human traficking is not disputed. That the Evergreen disaster
is somehow tied into it, is not proven.
Outside of the mentally ill, which includes JusChiCin's lying to
address his Father Complex, it can't be proven because it's not true.
--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.
Justin Tyme
2021-04-06 21:17:59 UTC
On Sun, 4 Apr 2021 07:42:07 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it. Justin
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-rescue-over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-shipping-containers-in-the-suez-canal/?fbclid=IwAR1Un3saU0ntONw4aB1sFYRaiePqmLy4DLsm2SWIfU_h2panSdJ2qJoBzEY
PS - That proves it. Justin
To the honest and intelligent posters, unsubstantiated claims
prove nothing. But you are neither honest nor intelligent.
There were also weapons of mass destruction on the ship. De-activated by
white hats. Justin
Where is the VALID, CREDIBLE evidence for the claim?
Hint: there is none since none were found.
I will be proven correct. I always am. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-07 00:28:59 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
This proves it. Justin
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-
rescu
e-over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-
shippi
ng-containers-in-the-suez-canal/?
fbclid=IwAR1Un3saU0ntONw4aB1sFYRai
ePqmLy4DLsm2SWIfU_h2panSdJ2qJoBzEY
PS - That proves it. Justin
To the honest and intelligent posters, unsubstantiated claims
prove nothing. But you are neither honest nor intelligent.
There were also weapons of mass destruction on the ship.
De-activated by white hats. Justin
Where is the VALID, CREDIBLE evidence for the claim?
Hint: there is none since none were found.
I will be proven correct. I always am. Justin
You have never ONCE been proven correct. Every piece of "evidence"
you've presented has been debunked. Every claim you've ever made has
been exposed as a lie.

You know what?

You grown tiresome, JusChiCin. I was explaining to "the other guy"
(who's name I can't recall) that I was running with your trolling
because it amused me. It doesn't anymore.

You're never going to give up the address of the Foundation, because it
doesn't exist.

You're never going to present a picture of yourself HOLDING the
"legendary" Foundation mug, because it doesn't exist in real life.

You're never going to present any photos of yourself in the 4Runner,
because you don't own it.

You're never going to present any photos of yourself to prove k's photos
are incorrect, because they're not and you realize it.

You're never going to present any photos of yourself doing sasquatch
research, because it only happens in your head.

You're never going to present any photos, because you've discovered that
any photos you present can be proven to be fake.

So, why AM I wasting my time with you?

Well, that's easy, I'm not.

k, I leave JusChiCin with you. He's stopped being amusing, he's stopped
being interesting, and he's stopped being worth my time.
%
this should be good for an hour
Ed Rhodes
Enjoy!
KWills
2021-04-07 09:00:52 UTC
On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 00:28:59 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Truth be told, I grow tired of feeding his Father Complex.
I'll offer him one more chance to prove his claims true. Since
none are, he won't be able, of course.
Music soothes the savage beast...unless it's polka.
Ed Rhodes
2021-04-07 12:51:41 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Ironic, coming from a compulsive LIAR.