Washington Post Columnist Calls For Expulsion Of Members Who Challenged Electoral Votes
Add Reply
Trump's Killed 378,228 Americans
2021-01-09 13:56:16 UTC
Turley nails the yammering blabbermouth hypocrite, Rubin, to the wall.
Traitors should be tried and executed. What's the difference between the
Trump-Russia loving traitors and Julius and Ethel Rosenberg ?

It's why we Trump brought back Federal Executions and why Edison invented The
Electric Chair!
Trump's Killed 378,228 Americans

Electric Chair!
Trump's Killed 378,228 Americans