Proof: Fake Biden's Mask
2021-02-12 21:39:43 UTC
Does this prove it? Justin

https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365349
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-13 03:22:26 UTC
Does this prove it? Justin
https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365349
Well, that's some first quality bullshit right there!
Justin Tyme
2021-02-13 17:56:17 UTC
C'mon man. Use your noggin. Geez. Justin
Ed Rhodes
I do. That's why I know to ignore your blatent nonsense.
Justin Tyme
2021-02-14 12:59:05 UTC
Does this prove it? Justin
https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365
349
Well, that's some first quality bullshit right there!
C'mon man. Use your noggin. Geez. Justin
I do. That's why I know to ignore your blatent nonsense.
Sometimes, you cannot even believe your very own eyes! Justin

KWills
2021-02-13 10:01:14 UTC
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 15:39:43 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Does this prove it? Justin
https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365349
No. It only proves that with light and shadows, the alae [1] can,
briefly, look different.
This is another video that preys on those who have a sub par
intellect.

[1] It occurs to me that since you dropped out of school, you may be
unaware that the alae is the side of the nose.
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

Vicario Gannuccelli
2021-02-13 11:54:31 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Does this prove it? Justin
https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365349
No. It only proves that with light and shadows, the alae [1] can,
briefly, look different. This is another video that preys on those who
have a sub par intellect. [1] It occurs to me that since you dropped
out of school, you may be unaware that the alae is the side of the nose.
You are so intelligent in physics, chemistry and all that, about KCl
*potassium_chloride*, in food processing, where it may be known as E
number additive *E508*.

It is on the World "Health" Organization's *WHO* List of Essential
Medicines.[10] Overdose causes hyperkalemia which can disrupt cell
signaling to the extent that *the_heart_will_stop*, *reversibly* in the
case of some open heart surgeries.

*In 2016, Pfizer* joined over 20 American and European pharmaceutical
manufacturers that had previously blocked the sale of their drugs for use
in *_lethal_injections_*, effectively closing the open market for FDA-
approved manufacturers for any potential lethal execution drug.[17] In the
execution of Carey Dean Moore on August 14, 2018, the State of Nebraska
used a novel drug cocktail comprising diazepam, fentanyl, cisatracurium,
and *_potassium_chloride_*,[18] over the strong objections of the German
pharmaceutical company Fresenius Kabi.[19]

Here, for instance, is what the US Food and Drug Administration says is in
Pfizer’s vaccine:

Active Ingredient
nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) encoding the viral
spike glycoprotein (S) of SARS-CoV-2
Lipids
(4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis (ALC-3015) (2-
hexyldecanoate),2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-
ditetradecylacetamide (ALC-0159)
1,2-distearoyl-snglycero-3-phosphocholine (DPSC)
cholesterol
Salts
*_potassium_chloride_*
monobasic potassium phosphate *_sodium chloride_*
basic sodium phosphate dihydrate
Other
*_sucrose_*

What can you add in your defence?
Bin-Yamin Nathan Yahoo
2021-02-13 16:44:41 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Does this prove it? Justin
https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365349
No. It only proves that with light and shadows, the alae [1] can,
briefly, look different.
This is another video that preys on those who have a sub par
intellect.
[1] It occurs to me that since you dropped out of school, you may be
unaware that the alae is the side of the nose.
Your sig shows what an obsessive Cracovian asshole you are, Willy!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
https://www.avg.com
Justin Tyme
2021-02-13 17:58:09 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Does this prove it? Justin
https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365349
No. It only proves that with light and shadows, the alae [1] can,
briefly, look different.
This is another video that preys on those who have a sub par
intellect.
[1] It occurs to me that since you dropped out of school, you may be
unaware that the alae is the side of the nose.
Your sig shows what an obsessive Cracovian asshole you are, Willy!
True. He's not very smart, but every once in a while we see signs that
he is coming around. That's why I have not given up on him. Justin
Bin-Yamin Nathan Yahoo
2021-02-13 22:07:16 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Does this prove it? Justin
https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365349
No. It only proves that with light and shadows, the alae [1] can,
briefly, look different.
This is another video that preys on those who have a sub par
intellect.
[1] It occurs to me that since you dropped out of school, you may be
unaware that the alae is the side of the nose.
Your sig shows what an obsessive Cracovian asshole you are, Willy!
True. He's not very smart, but every once in a while we see signs that
he is coming around. That's why I have not given up on him. Justin
Keep kicking him. You may yet succeed in getting some sense out of
the compulsive liar.
https://www.avg.com
Justin Tyme
2021-02-13 23:02:09 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Does this prove it? Justin
https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365349
No. It only proves that with light and shadows, the alae [1] can,
briefly, look different.
This is another video that preys on those who have a sub par
intellect.
[1] It occurs to me that since you dropped out of school, you may be
unaware that the alae is the side of the nose.
Your sig shows what an obsessive Cracovian asshole you are, Willy!
True. He's not very smart, but every once in a while we see signs that
he is coming around. That's why I have not given up on him. Justin
Keep kicking him. You may yet succeed in getting some sense out of
the compulsive liar.
Let's see what lies Kent has in store re this vid:

https://t.me/GhostEzra/1670?fbclid=IwAR0IYh9dlKoTCTB28h3fH7yj7uWGL9TCUxIBbH8FG2aPJ5jpPzesw8wxG48
KWills
2021-02-14 11:52:46 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Does this prove it? Justin
https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365349
No. It only proves that with light and shadows, the alae [1] can,
briefly, look different.
This is another video that preys on those who have a sub par
intellect.
[1] It occurs to me that since you dropped out of school, you may be
unaware that the alae is the side of the nose.
Your sig shows what an obsessive Cracovian asshole you are, Willy!
True. He's not very smart, but every once in a while we see signs that
he is coming around. That's why I have not given up on him. Justin
Keep kicking him. You may yet succeed in getting some sense out of
the compulsive liar.
Let's see what lies Kent
What does your ex-boyfriend have to do with anything?
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj
Post by Justin Tyme
https://t.me/GhostEzra/1670?fbclid=IwAR0IYh9dlKoTCTB28h3fH7yj7uWGL9TCUxIBbH8FG2aPJ5jpPzesw8wxG48
Is your ex-boyfriend, Kent, aware of the video? Since he's never
posted here, it's not very likely.
It's been roughly four years since Kent dumped you. Not even you
can think your OBSESSION with the man is in any way normal. Get back
into counseling. You were showing improvement when under court ordered
counseling.

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

Bin-Yamin Nathan Yahoo
2021-02-14 12:55:23 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Does this prove it? Justin
https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365349
No. It only proves that with light and shadows, the alae [1] can,
briefly, look different.
This is another video that preys on those who have a sub par
intellect.
[1] It occurs to me that since you dropped out of school, you may be
unaware that the alae is the side of the nose.
Your sig shows what an obsessive Cracovian asshole you are, Willy!
True. He's not very smart, but every once in a while we see signs that
he is coming around. That's why I have not given up on him. Justin
Keep kicking him. You may yet succeed in getting some sense out of
the compulsive liar.
https://t.me/GhostEzra/1670?fbclid=IwAR0IYh9dlKoTCTB28h3fH7yj7uWGL9TCUxIBbH8FG2aPJ5jpPzesw8wxG48
Biden already looks like a corpse. Luckily, Camela sits right behind
him like a California vulture, waiting for him to drop dead.
https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-02-14 11:53:10 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Does this prove it? Justin
https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365349
No. It only proves that with light and shadows, the alae [1] can,
briefly, look different.
This is another video that preys on those who have a sub par
intellect.
[1] It occurs to me that since you dropped out of school, you may be
unaware that the alae is the side of the nose.
Your sig shows what an obsessive Cracovian asshole you are, Willy!
Your nym shifting to get my attention shows how DESPERATE you are
for me to acknowledge you. Will this hold you over for a while, or
will you nym shift in the hopes I'll pay you some more attention? Time
will tell.
--
Cat: All in all a 100% successful trip.
Kryten: But sir, we have lost Mr. Rimmer.
Cat: All in all a 100% successful trip.
Justin Tyme
I have more than intellect. I have WINellect. Winning. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-14 00:41:53 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Does this prove it? Justin
https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365
349
No. It only proves that with light and shadows, the alae [1] can,
briefly, look different.
This is another video that preys on those who have a sub par
intellect.
[1] It occurs to me that since you dropped out of school, you may be
unaware that the alae is the side of the nose.
I have more than intellect. I have WINellect. Winning. Justin
You are a liar and a fraud. I have seen NOTHING indicating that you "win"
anything!
KWills
2021-02-14 11:51:25 UTC
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 11:57:15 -0600, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Does this prove it? Justin
https://www.facebook.com/SangerParanormalSociety/videos/4209971302365349
No. It only proves that with light and shadows, the alae [1] can,
briefly, look different.
This is another video that preys on those who have a sub par
intellect.
[1] It occurs to me that since you dropped out of school, you may be
unaware that the alae is the side of the nose.
I have more than intellect. I have WINellect. Winning. Justin
Why, then, are you so stupid and why do you ALWAYS lose?
Serious questions your Father Complex will not allow you to
answer honestly.