G W Bush has died
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-12-01 15:58:22 UTC
George Bush - 41st President of the USA has passed away today at the age
of 94. CNN reporting.
And why should anyone care? :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
¤£­É¶U! ¤£¶BÄF! ¤£½ä¿ú! ¤£´©¥æ! ¤£¥´¥æ! ¤£¥´§T! ¤£¦Û±þ! ¤£¨D¯«!
½Ð¦Ò¼{ºî´© (CSSA):
2018-12-01 16:32:35 UTC

*****

Because, whether you liked him or not, he was a prominent head of State, and his passing should be commemorated.
tesla sTinker
2019-01-06 22:18:43 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
George Bush - 41st President of the USA has passed away today at the age
of 94. CNN reporting.
And why should anyone care? :)
*****
Because, whether you liked him or not, he was a prominent head of State, and his passing should be commemorated.
For those who are traitors are such. He was a traitor.
Commemorated, fat chance.
His buddies stand in Rome posing as popes.
Which means, they shit on the declaration of independence.
Why else do you think the witches of eastwick built the new trade tower
at the amount of feet of the year it was written in? Read the catholic
define of a pagans intentions. Its just more of the devils confusion
tactic, so to steal the loot. Nazis. The entire
Bush Family is of Hitler. Shit that's old news today.

And you can bet, it is heading for a war that will not quit. One may
want to call it, wwIII. The shoe fits. And you can believe, the
freemason party started it. Now the question is, how do you stop it.
For even the Bible says, it will be of the Apocalypse. And the story
of Fatima, the miracle of the sun. The whole Portugal country converted
to Catholicism 1917. God must of been pissed. But He is even more
angry today., And ones like you, shrug it off your shoulders as if He
is not real.. And lace up shoes for your hell for yourself.
e***@hotmail.com

Are you going to Heaven? Because, if you are, then an eternity of flames and torment would be preferable to spending one moment in Paradise if I had to spend it with you and your ilk!
KWills Shill #3
2019-01-07 10:49:29 UTC
On Sun, 06 Jan 2019 14:18:43 -0800, tesla sTinker
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
George Bush - 41st President of the USA has passed away today at the age
of 94. CNN reporting.
And why should anyone care? :)
*****
Because, whether you liked him or not, he was a prominent
head of State, and his passing should be commemorated.
For those who are traitors are such.
Is that sentence available in a language used on Earth?
Post by tesla sTinker
He was a traitor.
How so?
Post by tesla sTinker
Commemorated, fat chance.
His buddies stand in Rome posing as popes.
There is only one Pope at a time, dullard.
Post by tesla sTinker
Which means, they shit on the declaration of independence.
When, in reality and NOT any of your delusions, has any Pope
"shit on the Declaration of Independence?" BTW, you should capitalize
it. Failure is a sign of disrespect.
Post by tesla sTinker
Why else do you think the witches of eastwick built the new trade tower
at the amount of feet of the year it was written in?
The Witches of Eastwick is a FICTIONAL book and movie, dullard.
It's kind of sad that you are unable to tell the difference
between fiction and reality. But this revelation about you does
explain a great deal.
Post by tesla sTinker
Read the catholic
define of a pagans intentions. Its just more of the devils confusion
tactic, so to steal the loot. Nazis. The entire
Bush Family is of Hitler. Shit that's old news today.
If it's old news, you'll have no problem presenting VALID
evidence for the claim.
Post by tesla sTinker
And you can bet, it is heading for a war that will not quit. One may
want to call it, wwIII. The shoe fits. And you can believe, the
freemason party started it.
Freemasonry has a political party? I have heard of a party called
The Anti-Masonic Party. Did you mean that by chance?
Post by tesla sTinker
Now the question is, how do you stop it.
Smart people end a question with a question mark, not a period.
Post by tesla sTinker
For even the Bible says, it will be of the Apocalypse.
Please cite chapter and verse so that those with an interest can
verify.
Post by tesla sTinker
And the story of Fatima, the miracle of the sun.
How, in reality please, does Fatima factor into "the end times?"
Post by tesla sTinker
The whole Portugal country converted
to Catholicism 1917. God must of been pissed. But He is even more
angry today., And ones like you, shrug it off your shoulders as if He
is not real.. And lace up shoes for your hell for yourself.
Ed is a believer. As such, he wouldn't act in any way as if the
god you mention doesn't exist.
None of your delusional rant offers a valid reason to counter
Ed's claim that Bush should be commemorated. It's as if you don't have
any reasoning and can only post what your delusions display for you.
tesla sTinker
2019-01-14 01:38:34 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
George Bush - 41st President of the USA has passed away today at the age
of 94. CNN reporting.
And why should anyone care? :)
*****
Because, whether you liked him or not, he was a prominent
head of State, and his passing should be commemorated.
For those who are traitors are such.
Is that sentence available in a language used on Earth?
Post by tesla sTinker
He was a traitor.
How so?
Post by tesla sTinker
The whole Portugal country converted
to Catholicism 1917. God must of been pissed. But He is even more
angry today., And ones like you, shrug it off your shoulders as if He
is not real.. And lace up shoes for your hell for yourself.
Ed is a believer. As such, he wouldn't act in any way as if the
god you mention doesn't exist.
None of your delusional rant offers a valid reason to counter
Ed's claim that Bush should be commemorated. It's as if you don't have
any reasoning and can only post what your delusions display for you.
there is more than enough truth to what I have posted. And Ed is not a
believer, at all, nor you. You lace up your shoes the both of you, for
your hell. 2 FACED BASTARDS BOTH OF YOU. So is the rest of the
republican party of freemasons. And we are more than you give credit
for, Judgment of God. So it is written, so be it. Anyone who listens
to either one of you, will not have a brain left once its scrambled.
And neither one of you, honor the true Catholic Church. Which is where
you messed up at evil bastards. But you knew you were messing up when
you did. And God knows it, and so do I. Non believers of the
Scriptures is what you both are. So dam what. I certainly am not
listening to anything your saying of, so why you type it is beyond me.
e***@hotmail.com
2019-01-14 03:35:42 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
George Bush - 41st President of the USA has passed away today at the age
of 94. CNN reporting.
And why should anyone care? :)
*****
Because, whether you liked him or not, he was a prominent
head of State, and his passing should be commemorated.
For those who are traitors are such.
Is that sentence available in a language used on Earth?
Post by tesla sTinker
He was a traitor.
How so?
I believe in God and in Jesus Christ. I don't know what you mean by the "true Catholic church," I don't attend church these days, but I still have Faith.
KWills Shill #3
2019-01-14 10:53:50 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
George Bush - 41st President of the USA has passed away today at the age
of 94. CNN reporting.
And why should anyone care? :)
*****
Because, whether you liked him or not, he was a prominent
head of State, and his passing should be commemorated.
For those who are traitors are such.
Is that sentence available in a language used on Earth?
Post by tesla sTinker
He was a traitor.
How so?
Post by tesla sTinker
The whole Portugal country converted
to Catholicism 1917. God must of been pissed. But He is even more
angry today., And ones like you, shrug it off your shoulders as if He
is not real.. And lace up shoes for your hell for yourself.
Ed is a believer. As such, he wouldn't act in any way as if the
god you mention doesn't exist.
None of your delusional rant offers a valid reason to counter
Ed's claim that Bush should be commemorated. It's as if you don't have
any reasoning and can only post what your delusions display for you.
there is more than enough truth to what I have posted.
Odd that no one has seen it. You have offered nothing but
delusional rants to try, and fail, to counter Ed's claim that Bush
should be commemorated.
As before, you only offer PROOF that you can only post what your
delusions display for you.
Post by tesla sTinker
And Ed is not a
believer, at all, nor you.
Ed is. I am not.
Post by tesla sTinker
You lace up your shoes the both of you, for
your hell. 2 FACED BASTARDS BOTH OF YOU.
Clearly I struck a nerve. I hit far too close to the mark for
your comfort.
Post by tesla sTinker
So is the rest of the
republican party of freemasons.
I'm not a republican. As such, whatever they are has no bearing
on me. Based on Ed's posts, I would conclude he is not a republican
either.
Post by tesla sTinker
And we are more than you give credit
for, Judgment of God.
You are the "Judgment of God?"
That's funny!
Post by tesla sTinker
So it is written, so be it. Anyone who listens
to either one of you, will not have a brain left once its scrambled.
If your posts are an accurate indication, your brain was
scrambled long ago.
Post by tesla sTinker
And neither one of you, honor the true Catholic Church.
Since it's based on fiction, there is no reason for me to honor
it. I don't know what denomination Ed adheres to. I don't really care.
Post by tesla sTinker
Which is where
you messed up at evil bastards. But you knew you were messing up when
you did. And God knows it, and so do I. Non believers of the
Scriptures is what you both are.
I'm pretty sure your holy book states lying is a bad thing. While
I do not believe them to be true, Ed's been very open that he does.
Post by tesla sTinker
So dam what.
Rivers, generally. I fail to see what dams have to do with
anything.
Post by tesla sTinker
I certainly am not
listening to anything your saying of,
Whereas you're reading, your claim is TECHNICALLY true. Not in
the highly dishonest way in which you're presenting it. But
technically.
Post by tesla sTinker
so why you type it is beyond me.
Because you want the interaction. If you did not, you wouldn't
have posted in the first place.
Please tell me you're pretending to be this stupid. I don't want
to accept that you are as uneducated as you are presenting yourself to
be.
2019-01-14 14:15:27 UTC
And Ed is not a
believer, at all, nor you. You lace up your shoes the both of you, for
your hell.

*****

I ask, once again, are you going to Heaven? Because an eternity of pain and torment would be preferable to one moment in a Paradise with you and yours in it!