#TRUMPsterLivesMatter
Add Reply
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-06 23:27:22 UTC
#TRUMPsterLivesMatter

UNARMED white woman shot by Democrat run D.C. (District of Corruption)
police force, is reported as being dead.

What were they protecting in a building that's owned by the people? Was
she threatening to destroy a statue?

It seems odd that a PUBLIC BUILDING filled with useless and endless
paper work, would need to be protected to the death.... What was worth
more the papers or the decor? Was any of it worth a human life?
Democrats told us NO when they were actually burning and looting but
this woman was NOT doing anything to threaten the property of life of
anyone, she was sight seeing and looking around.

*Mama'says*
271 - *You can't win if you don't put your chips on the table*
Jack Shit
Yet they cried when we called out the law during the riots.
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-07 15:20:47 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
#TRUMPsterLivesMatter
UNARMED white woman shot by Democrat run D.C. (District of Corruption)
police force, is reported as being dead.
What were they protecting in a building that's owned by the people? Was
she threatening to destroy a statue?
It seems odd that a PUBLIC BUILDING filled with useless and endless
paper work, would need to be protected to the death.... What was worth
more the papers or the decor? Was any of it worth a human life?
Democrats told us NO when they were actually burning and looting but
this woman was NOT doing anything to threaten the property of life of
anyone, she was sight seeing and looking around.
Yet they cried when we called out the law during the riots.
And I was being facetious since ANTIFA and #BLM were burning and looting
people's actual lives and beating and killing the people themselves..

I was pointing out that the police reacted with DEADLY FORCE this time
where there was no life or actual property in danger, they shot the
woman for sight seeing, in a PUBLIC BUILDING owned by WE THE PEOPLE,
that's a stain that will NEVER wash off the floor where she died. A
stain that will be next to NANCY PELOSI'S name and the DEMOCRATS
IDEOLOGY in the HISTORY BOOKS for eternity.

And that's while NANCY PELOSI and DEMOCRATS were simultaneously calling
on police to stand down while supporting ANTIFA and #BLM riots while
rioters killed people and destroyed actual real property of the people.

How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS or justice system?
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ https://www.zerohedge.com/