US Special Forces Member Ashamed by Fat Tubby's Betrayal of the Kurds
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-10-11 15:07:16 UTC
A member of U.S. Special Forces serving alongside the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in Syria told Fox News' Jennifer Griffin on Wednesday they were witnessing Turkish atrocities on the frontlines.
“I am ashamed for the first time in my career,” said the distraught soldier, who has been involved in the training of indigenous forces on multiple continents. The service member, whom Griffin described as "hardened," is among the 1,000 or so U.S. troops who remain in Syria.
“Turkey is not doing what it agreed to. It’s horrible,” this military source on the ground told Griffin. “We met every single security agreement. The Kurds met every single agreement [with the Turks]. There was no threat to the Turks -- none -- from this side of the border."
Of the president’s decision, the source said: “He doesn’t understand the problem. He doesn’t understand the repercussions of this. Erdogan is an Islamist, not a level-headed actor.”
“The Kurds are as close to Western thinking in the Middle East as anyone,” said the longtime member of Special Forces. “It’s a shame. We are just watching. It’s horrible.”
“This is not helping the ISIS fight," the military source said.
Many of the ISIS prisoners "will be free in the coming days and weeks," he predicted.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/turkey-syria-invasion-special-forces-soldier-kurds
He doesn't know who the Marxist PKK really are does he? If he did he
would know they kill unarmed men women and children and killing some
ISIS prisoners is NOTHING for them.

In fact this may be a round about way of ending the fight and ending the
use of American Soldiers being used as a shield by the Marxist PKK to
then be able to conduct THEORIST activities in Turkey and have a safe
haven from which to commit their terrorism.....

We leave and they no longer get to hide behind the U.S. military from
which they can committ terrorism.....

The PKK were never nice and Obama made friends with the PKK because he
was also a Marxist and was willing to over look the Terrorism the PKK
engages in in Turkey and that's when the U.S. problems with Erdogan
began wasn't it?

This goes back to the ObamaRegime and their connections to the PKK and
Marxism.... And TRUMP has more information than anyone and has to
compile it all into a cogent foreign policy.... do ewe help terrorists
or leave them to their own devices?

Did the PKK quit trying to infiltrate Turkey? Or are they still the
terrorists they always were?

Try to search where NANCY PELOSI got the money to pay for this
impeachment, they didn't vote for that money to be appropriated did
they? Have you heard of Republicans voting to Pay for an impeachment and
all those Millions upon Millions it will cost.... just a simple Special
Council cost us $40 Million Dollars.... How much will this Democrat
*DOG* and *PONY* *SHOW* cost us?

And pay particular attention to *WHERE THE MONEY WAS STOLEN FROM*

In Japan Kabuki is pretend, in American Liberalism they think it's real.
Someone
Bullshit.
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-10-11 15:29:27 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
"The Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) has been a thorn in Turkey's side
for decades. The group, which has Marxist-Leninist roots, was formed in
the late 1970s and launched an armed struggle against the Turkish
government in 1984, calling for an independent Kurdish state within Turkey."

BeamMeUpScotty
2019-10-11 17:47:17 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
"The Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) has been a thorn in Turkey's side
for decades. The group, which has Marxist-Leninist roots, was formed in
the late 1970s and launched an armed struggle against the Turkish
government in 1984, calling for an independent Kurdish state within Turkey."
As Bush the Dumber invaded Iraq from the south, Turkey invaded from the north
and started killing Kurds. Why did Bush the Dumber chase out Turkey instead
letting them continue killing Kurds who are apparently universally in PKK?
It has nothing to do with TRUMP leaving soldiers with the Kurds to act
as human shields while Kurd's commit terrorist acts in Turkey.

We tried that sort of human shield in Libya when Reagan had a few
hundred Marines hold up on a base there and the barracks were bombed....
the human shields didn't work.

Why would TRUMP be stupid enough to allow a repeat of that?