TURMEL: 101st Election Contested in York Centre Federal
Add Reply
John KingofthePaupers Turmel
2020-10-04 06:51:58 UTC
TURMEL: 101st Election Contested in York Centre Federal

JCT: I registered in the Oct 26 federal by-election in York
Centre in Toronto, North of Hwy 401 to Steeles between Keele
and Bathurst.

Because of Covid, I came prepared with a hundred 8-cent pens
for and a couple of hundred plastic throw-away gloves for
anyone worried about something.

On the back of my clipboard, I had the good news that WHO
June 8 announced that if you're not sneezing, you're not
spreading. Great news.

I would guess that any election meetings may be held on
Zoom. Where else? I may know about the June 8 WHO admission
that contradicted their social distancing policy but
candidates for the official parties certainly do not.. want
to know... what can only get them in trouble... going
against the status quo consensus... if they admit they found
out..

When you consider how the whole world got tricked by an
elementary Apple-Orange comparison, the only guy who's
shouting about it will sure have some fun.
Dindu Nuffin
2020-10-04 12:13:40 UTC
Post by John KingofthePaupers Turmel
TURMEL: 101st Election Contested in York Centre Federal
JCT: I registered in the Oct 26 federal by-election in York Centre in
Toronto, North of Hwy 401 to Steeles between Keele and Bathurst.
Because of Covid, I came prepared with a hundred 8-cent pens for and a
couple of hundred plastic throw-away gloves for anyone worried about
something.
not true. This emphasise you don't know how the faux rtPCR tests are
working. It takes a chunk of a molecule and amplify it. After a say 20
times, you have 2²⁰ = about 1 million, which may or not be seen as proof
for the real existence of that samples, due to noise etc (copy of a copy).
But these proper mafia governments are amplifying it over 40 times, thus
the positive goes towards 100%. Now, before the tronald drumpf militarized
mandatory powerful by force vaccination, using the same tests, these deep
criminals will lower the number of runs of the amplifications to a say,
10, or 8 -> 256, barely detectable "proof" for the existence of a real
fake "corona". Hence, you have to be vaccinated. Everybody got it now? You
idiots.
KWills
2020-10-05 08:41:04 UTC
On Sun, 4 Oct 2020 12:13:40 +0000 (UTC), Dindu Nuffin
Post by Dindu Nuffin
Post by John KingofthePaupers Turmel
TURMEL: 101st Election Contested in York Centre Federal
JCT: I registered in the Oct 26 federal by-election in York Centre in
Toronto, North of Hwy 401 to Steeles between Keele and Bathurst.
Because of Covid, I came prepared with a hundred 8-cent pens for and a
couple of hundred plastic throw-away gloves for anyone worried about
something.
not true.
I will enjoy reviewing the evidence you will present that John
didn't come with a hundred pens and a couple of hundred gloves. If
you're lying, as you are, you will not offer the evidence since it
won't exist.
Post by Dindu Nuffin
This emphasise you don't know how the faux rtPCR tests are
working. It takes a chunk of a molecule and amplify it. After a say 20
times, you have 2²? = about 1 million, which may or not be seen as proof
for the real existence of that samples, due to noise etc (copy of a copy).
But these proper mafia governments are amplifying it over 40 times, thus
the positive goes towards 100%. Now, before the tronald drumpf militarized
mandatory powerful by force vaccination, using the same tests, these deep
criminals will lower the number of runs of the amplifications to a say,
10, or 8 -> 256, barely detectable "proof" for the existence of a real
fake "corona". Hence, you have to be vaccinated. Everybody got it now? You
idiots.
Pretending your lies are somehow true, how do they connect to
John's claim of bring pens and gloves? Or is there no connection and
you are, once again, proving you are so mentally off, you actually
NEED to lie?
Time will tell, of course.
Do keep in mind that when you spin to alter the context, I will
replace it and further prove you the liar you are. Though at this
point, I expect you to run away from the truth.