Homosexual Trump Loving Traitor Tucker Carlson Comes Out Against Fauci So He's Pro TrumpVirus Killing Millions More
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2021-01-04 18:56:05 UTC
I've got plenty of time for Tucker Carlson. A one-sided debate is not
a debate.
Hannity's tough interview questions look to be a little challenging for Trump
because he constantly trips himself up and spouts confusing, often
contradictory remarks.. Maybe it's time to replace him with Tucker. It
will help with his blood pressure and anger management issues.
AlleyCat
AlleyCat
AlleyCat
AlleyCat