JFK Jr. Still Alive? Prescient Dream.
2020-04-06 16:06:46 UTC
I had a very realistic and prophetic dream last night.

JFK Jr. faked his death over 20 years ago to research and fund the cure
for male pattern baldness.

He will emerge very soon (this month) to announce that the hidden enemy,
baldness, has been defeated.

Stranger things have happened. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-04-06 17:03:40 UTC
I had a very realistic and prophetic dream last night.
JFK Jr. faked his death over 20 years ago to research and fund the cure
for male pattern baldness.
He will emerge very soon (this month) to announce that the hidden enemy,
baldness, has been defeated.
Stranger things have happened. Justin
Stranger things have been described by you.

This has to be one of the most pathetic.
Justin Tyme
Watch me keep winning. Justin
Ed Rhodes
I have never seen you win for the first time, much less "keep winning."
KWills Shill #2
2020-04-07 09:11:46 UTC
On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 21:05:06 -0500, Justin Tyme
I had a very realistic and prophetic dream last night.
JFK Jr. faked his death over 20 years ago to research and fund the cure
for male pattern baldness.
He will emerge very soon (this month) to announce that the hidden enemy,
baldness, has been defeated.
Stranger things have happened. Justin
Stranger things have been described by you.
This has to be one of the most pathetic.
Watch me keep winning. Justin
You would need to win at least one time to be able to keep
winning. 100% of the available evidence shows you ALWAYS lose.
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/wz5Y1G0

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw

kaldis computing
2020-04-07 18:32:11 UTC
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1657013/state-v-wills/

Analysis.
To find Wills guilty of burglary in the second degree, the State had to
prove Wills perpetrated a burglary "in or upon an occupied structure in
which one or more persons are present. ..." Iowa Code § 713.5(2) (2003)
(emphasis added).
Ed Rhodes
2020-04-07 20:19:50 UTC
Post by kaldis computing
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1657013/state-v-wills/
Analysis.
To find Wills guilty of burglary in the second degree, the State had to
prove Wills perpetrated a burglary "in or upon an occupied structure in
which one or more persons are present. ..." Iowa Code § 713.5(2) (2003)
(emphasis added).
I do believe they found KENT WILLS guilty of that charge. There is,
however, nothing to indicate that the person who posts here as k. wills,
is the same person.
KWills Shill #2
2020-04-08 09:02:20 UTC
On Tue, 7 Apr 2020 20:19:50 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by kaldis computing
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1657013/state-v-wills/
Analysis.
To find Wills guilty of burglary in the second degree, the State had to
prove Wills perpetrated a burglary "in or upon an occupied structure in
which one or more persons are present. ..." Iowa Code § 713.5(2) (2003)
(emphasis added).
I do believe they found KENT WILLS guilty of that charge. There is,
however, nothing to indicate that the person who posts here as k. wills,
is the same person.
Chad Bryant is upset because I kept proving him wrong in another
group. He thinks expressing his obsession with Kent will in some way
cause me harm.
The problem is, there is only one person on Usenet to ever state
he buys that I am Kent. And that's Eohoe, a man who is mentally ill.
Wait until Chad starts posting pictures of himself with my face over
his. Yes, Chad really is well over 400 pounds. I wish that were
nothing more than a really lame insult, but it's true.
A seminar on time travel will be held in two weeks ago.
KWills Shill #2
2020-04-08 01:28:26 UTC
On Tue, 7 Apr 2020 12:32:11 -0600, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
Post by kaldis computing
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1657013/state-v-wills/
Analysis.
To find Wills guilty of burglary in the second degree, the State had to
prove Wills perpetrated a burglary "in or upon an occupied structure in
which one or more persons are present. ..." Iowa Code § 713.5(2) (2003)
(emphasis added).
Tell us, Triple Chin Chad, how does his record relate to you're
weighing over 400 pounds (181kg), having a wife who left you, and
family that refuse to even acknowledge you?
Also, why are you so OBSESSED with Kent? Do you have a crush on
him? I don't know if he's gay or not, but I would hope he could do
better than an unemployed, dirt poor (you shoplifted shampoo that cost
less than $1.00) fat ass thief like you.

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's current Grinder profile picture:
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's criminal record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-09-27 18:47:37 UTC
On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 21:05:06 -0500, Justin Tyme
I had a very realistic and prophetic dream last night.
JFK Jr. faked his death over 20 years ago to research and fund the cure
for male pattern baldness.
He will emerge very soon (this month) to announce that the hidden enemy,
baldness, has been defeated.
Stranger things have happened. Justin
Stranger things have been described by you.
This has to be one of the most pathetic.
Watch me keep winning. Justin
You would need to win at least one time to be able to keep
winning. 100% of the available evidence shows you ALWAYS lose.
Well, we got Cummy Lips, Ed the Nigger Lover, and the Garage Burglar.
What a mix! LOL

KWills Shill #2
2020-04-07 09:11:21 UTC
On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 11:06:46 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
I had a very realistic and prophetic dream last night.
JFK Jr. faked his death over 20 years ago to research and fund the cure
for male pattern baldness.
He will emerge very soon (this month) to announce that the hidden enemy,
baldness, has been defeated.
Stranger things have happened. Justin
You have accidentally been honest a very few times, so stranger
things have happened.
I had a dream last night that I was on the set of "Lucifer."
Aimee Garcia (Ella Lopez) was showing me around. The thing is, the set
was a high school football field. And people, including Tom Ellis
(Lucifer), were dancing. I can't recall the music, but I did comment
that the choreography was really good.
I'm not going to claim it was prophetic, since it wasn't. Like
you, I had a dream. Well, that you claim you had a dream means you
probably didn't, since you shun honesty at every chance.

Do not deny the power of my dreams. I know stuff. Justin
Ed Rhodes
You know two things; Jack and Shit. And Jack ain't here.
KWills Shill #2
2020-04-08 09:01:56 UTC
On Tue, 7 Apr 2020 09:48:35 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
I openly and willingly deny the power of your dreams. All you
know is deception. You are only honest when you make a mistake.

kaldis computing

(emphasis added).
KWills Shill #2
2020-04-08 01:28:32 UTC
On Tue, 7 Apr 2020 12:32:27 -0600, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
Post by kaldis computing
Post by KWills Shill #2
You have accidentally been honest a very few times, so stranger
things have happened.
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1657013/state-v-wills/
Analysis.
To find Wills guilty of burglary in the second degree, the State had to
prove Wills perpetrated a burglary "in or upon an occupied structure in
which one or more persons are present. ..." Iowa Code § 713.5(2) (2003)
(emphasis added).
You have an unhealthy OBSESSION with Kent. If he is gay, he can
surely due better than an unemployed, dirt poor (you shoplifted a
bottle of shampoo that cost less than $1.00) 400+ pound (181+kg) fat
ass like you.
Will you explain yourself, Triple Chin Chad, or have I
embarrassed you with the truth again?

Justin Tyme
This chap seems very credible. Justin
KWills Shill #2
2020-04-08 09:02:59 UTC
On Tue, 7 Apr 2020 23:39:05 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by kaldis computing
Post by KWills Shill #2
You have accidentally been honest a very few times, so stranger
things have happened.
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1657013/state-v-wills/
Analysis.
To find Wills guilty of burglary in the second degree, the State had to
prove Wills perpetrated a burglary "in or upon an occupied structure in
which one or more persons are present. ..." Iowa Code § 713.5(2) (2003)
(emphasis added).
This chap seems very credible. Justin
Triple Chin Chad can be called many thing. Morbidly obese (he
weighs over 400 pounds (181kg), based on his recent pictures), a
pathological liar (he actually claimed his bottom of the line 2018 car
was a brand new, top of the line 2020 car), and much more. An honest
and intelligent poster would NOT call him credible. Must be why you
do.
If ]v[etaphoid feels like it, he may fill in more of Chad's many
issues. He's been dealing with the rotund one much longer than I have.
He used to have one thing on you. He had a job. But as his
posting all hours of the day and night proves, he was recently fired.
The hours he could have worked were given to essential employees who
are worth allowing to work.
Now you have one thing on him. You've not yet been convicted of a
crime (though that will soon change) [1]. Chadlee actually was
convicted of shoplifting a bottle of shampoo. Shampoo that would have
cost less than $1.00. What's more, he couldn't follow the requirements
set forth for his probation and got arrested and convicted for
contempt. You can see this for yourself here:

https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

Be proud of your lack of a criminal record, while you can.

[1] In <11b8c0d5-0117-4b7a-ad74-***@googlegroups.com> you
admitted to being a felon while posting under your Cha Chi sock, but
not to being convicted of the crime. I still maintain it's possible
you were lying, since you prefer lying to honesty.

Post by Justin Tyme
Post by kaldis computing

http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw