Read this and LEARN about how to regrow your hair
2018-06-14 16:56:35 UTC
Here it is, in the comments....about a year ago. Ernest Primeau at his
professional best. Read it and start WINNING!!! Justin

https://www.ozy.com/fast-forward/we-can-cure-cancer-why-not-baldness/74128

Ernest Primeau
It is because they are looking at AGA being a very complicted thing, well it
may be, but often the most complicated problems have the most simple
solution. For instance, when did you start losing scalp hair ? Was it not at
the same time as you grew a lot of body and face hair ? Is there a
connection ? Yes, my theory was that the new growth was using up the needed
nutrients to grow hair was being used up by the new growth, and to prove it
in 1989 I began to remove chest hair from the follicles for about 20 minutes
a day. In about 6 weeks I saw short, thin hair growing all over my until
then ba...See More
Like · Reply · 2 · 1y

Mick Dolan · On-Air Personality at JVC Broadcasting, Bud94.1 FM
That's an interesting thought and bears looking into that situation fits me
to a tee
Reply · 1y

Ernest Primeau
Mick Dolan Thanks for your reply, I am here to answer any questions you
have, and can send some studies showing that scalp hair regrew when body
hair stopped growing using things like Flutamide etc. Ernie
Reply · 1y

Estefan Michael San Martin · Works at Author and Screenwriter
Ernest Primeau It wasn't a switch of nutrients but if that compound worked
it likely blocked testosterone somehow. Under that same logic removing a
limb should stengthen the rest of the body as there would be one less
apendage to provide for. It simply doesn't work that way.
Reply · 1y

Ernest Primeau
Stefan Michael San Martin Testosterone is needed to grow hair, Propecia is
supposed work by inhibiting androgens, it does, but because it is taken in
pill form there is no way to tell what follicles will be affected, you may
grow hair at the crown, but lose at the temples of vice versa, but you will
alwys lose more hair in the long term. Google " Don't think testosterone is
causing your hair loss " .
Like · Reply · 1y
e***@hotmail.com
2018-06-14 18:21:51 UTC
Are you so bored that you have to post the same thing under two different titles in two separate newsgroups? I'm not retyping my response, here it is, cut and pasted from the other thread;

(The word "fErnie" will be used in this reply. This word is used to reference Ernie Primeau, the "f" standing for "fake" or "fraud," your choice.)

fErnie babbling as he was wont to do. For all his claims, fErnie never provided any evidence to support anything.

No photos showing him "almost completely bald" before using his method.

After spending years telling us the photos he DID provide showed hair growth, he finally acknowledged they showed net hair LOSS. He blamed this on MIS-using a minoxidil compound, but could never determine which minoxidil compound caused the loss.

Finally acknowledging that the photos showed hair LOSS, fErnie claimed to have gone back to his system and "regrown the hair with interest," but he was never able to provide any evidence of this.

Finally fErnie offered to meet with me at the Providence Place Mall Food Court. I arrived on time and recorded the entire one hour waiting time. fErnie CLAIMED to have been there for half an hour, bought shoes, didn't see me and left. However, there is no evidence that he ever went to Canada OR stopped in Providence, RI. You (Justin/Cha Chi) claimed that fErnie can be seen in my video, hiding from me in the seats in the back. fErnie claimed to the end of my time on alt-baldspot that this person wasn't him. If we take him at his word, there is no evidence that he was there. If we determine that he was lying, then he hid from me after staring right at me on the video!
KWills Shill #3
2018-06-15 08:49:50 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 11:56:35 -0500, "Justin Tyme"
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Would you be willing to explain why, if Ernie's scam worked, he
was completely bald when he died?
http://gg.gg/3v904