Biden Gets Ankle Monitor
Justin Tyme
2020-11-30 13:40:22 UTC
It will be underneath his brace. Just like Hillary, Chelsea and McCain.
He cut a deal with Trump. Gonna turn in the real culprits of the cabal
to overthrow our great president. Justin

https://nypost.com/2020/11/29/joe-biden-twists-ankle-while-playing-with-his-dog/?fbclid=IwAR39KQToTmEOHPOacMN0oE8GI_Zdf4C9MJHfC7BdL-RtpVUv0JFyvVXX5E0
Ed Rhodes
2020-12-01 02:35:18 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
It will be underneath his brace. Just like Hillary, Chelsea and
McCain. He cut a deal with Trump. Gonna turn in the real culprits of
the cabal to overthrow our great president. Justin
https://nypost.com/2020/11/29/joe-biden-twists-ankle-while-playing-with
-his-dog/?fbclid=IwAR39KQToTmEOHPOacMN0oE8GI_Zdf4C9MJHfC7BdL-RtpVUv0JFy
vVXX5E0
Biden does not have an ankle monitor, neither does anyone else on your
little list.