Everybody Over 18 Gets The Same Money, Then You Tax It Back.
Intelligent Party
2020-09-13 19:32:21 UTC
Everybody over 18* gets the same money, then you tax it back.

Simple concept.

I do not agree with helping only the recently unemployed.

*or just everyone. There are 25 million starving children.
Joe
2020-09-13 20:20:47 UTC
On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 12:32:21 -0700
Post by Intelligent Party
Everybody over 18* gets the same money, then you tax it back.
So everyone then has no money? Are you sure?
Post by Intelligent Party
Simple concept.
I do not agree with helping only the recently unemployed.
*or just everyone. There are 25 million starving children.
So who grows the food, cleans the sewers, build things, etc., etc...?
--
Joe