I Am Officially a Professional Squatcher
2020-10-30 01:34:25 UTC
Do you want to see a Bigfoot?

Perhaps you are a skeptic who is a seeker of truth.

I give professional Bigfoot expeditions where you can have your own
encounters.

Hit me up on my email address for more information.

Justin
Sherwood Llano
2020-10-30 21:31:17 UTC
Do you want to see a Bigfoot?
Perhaps you are a skeptic who is a seeker of truth.
I give professional Bigfoot expeditions where you can have your own
encounters. Hit me up on my email address for more information.
Justin
*_The Covid-19 Genocide Of 2020_*
Claire Edwards(Worked For The United Nations As Editor&Trainer In
Intercultural Writing 1999 -2017)
https://www.brighteon.com/83971749-1e88-4cae-8417-2fb18ad2be3d

http://ageoftruth.tv/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/The-COVID-19-
Genocide-2020.pdf

*_The perpetrators_*,
including *_Klaus Schwab_*, Prince Charles, Bill and Melinda Gates,
George Soros, UN Secretary-General *_Antonio Guterres_*, and WHO’s Tedros
Adhanom Ghebreyesus and Michael Ryan, the New Zealand Prime Minister
Jacinda Ardern, UK Prime Minister *_Boris Johnson_* and UK Health Minister
Matt Hancock, French President *_Emmanuel Macron_* and Prime Minister
Edouard Philippe, German Chancellor *_Angela Merkel_*, Austrian Chancellor
*_Sebastian Kurz_*, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, mainstream journalists and
others

*_must be seized and brought to justice in new Nuremberg trials_*

Politicians, journalists peddling fake news for the mainstream media, and
others *_may be granted immunity_* if they change sides now, join the
people before it is too late, and become whistleblowers.
We call upon the human population to shun these genocidal monsters in
hotels, in restaurants, in taxis, wherever you come across them. Turn your
back on them and show them the contempt they deserve for their
psychopathic behaviour and genocidal intent.
We call upon the armies and the national police58,59 to stand with the
people against the conspirators, who aim to expropriate you,
too, and take your children, too, and genocide as many of us as they find
convenient. Police and armies will be replaced by machines in the New
World Order. You, too, belong with the people and we ask you to stand with
us in defending our humanity,
KWills
2020-10-31 12:51:18 UTC
On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 21:31:17 +0000 (UTC), Sherwood Llano
Post by Sherwood Llano
Post by Justin Tyme
Do you want to see a Bigfoot?
Perhaps you are a skeptic who is a seeker of truth.
I give professional Bigfoot expeditions where you can have your own
encounters. Hit me up on my email address for more information.
Justin
*_The Covid-19 Genocide Of 2020_*
[...]

What does any of the bunk you posted have to do with bigfoot?