Megyn Kelly replaces Dina Powell
2018-11-05 21:58:19 UTC
I like it when a plan comes together.
It was all just a sham so Megyn Kelly could service the Donald using her oral orffice
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-06 10:42:09 UTC
Post by joeturn
I like it when a plan comes together.
It was all just a sham so Megyn Kelly could service the Donald using her oral orffice
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what has your mind dreamt up this
time?
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) openly admits to using child
sex slaves in

Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) says he wants me to move to
Pariahville, Florida and be his neighbor in
You will be dismembered at the border by the militia
e***@hotmail.com
2018-11-06 16:32:12 UTC
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what has your mind dreamt up this
time?
--
You will be dismembered at the border by the militia

*****
One, that’s not an answer to the question. (And ignores the fact that k. wills is not on his way TO the border.)

Two, if that’s the way your mind runs, you need to move to some Middle Eastern country run by Islamic law, where that kind of behavior is considered “justice.”
KWills Shill #3
2018-11-07 10:31:04 UTC
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what has your mind dreamt up this
time?
--
You will be dismembered at the border by the militia
*****
One, that’s not an answer to the question.
It might. Slowjoe may well have dreamed of me being dismembered
by a militia at a border. How this connects to Megyn Kelly remains a
mystery.
Post by KWills Shill #3
(And ignores the fact that k. wills is not on his way TO the border.)
Nope. As of the time I write this, we have no plans on visiting
the US-Mexico nor the US-Canada border.
A little over a year ago I was at the US-Canada border when I
visited British Columbia, Canada.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Two, if that’s the way your mind runs, you need to move to some
Middle Eastern country run by Islamic law, where that kind of behavior
is considered “justice.”
But, according to Trump, being hit in the face with a rock is the
same as being hit in the face by a bullet fired from a riffle.
No, seriously. He tried to make that comparison.
2018-11-07 10:30:34 UTC
Post by joeturn
Post by KWills Shill #3
Post by joeturn
I like it when a plan comes together.
It was all just a sham so Megyn Kelly could service the Donald using her oral orffice
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what has your mind dreamt up this
time?
--
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) openly admits to using child
sex slaves in
Joe "Slowjoe" Turn (aka Forever El Salvi) says he wants me to move to
Pariahville, Florida and be his neighbor in
You will be dismembered at the border by the militia
An interesting dream. I don't see how your dreaming that some
militia will dismember me connects to your claim about Megyn Kelly.
You will need to go into more detail.