Seems The Bitch The Cops Rightfully Shot Invading Capitol Hill Should Have Been Shot Earlier, Or Had It Coming Anyway
Add Reply
Busta Capp
2021-01-08 01:57:21 UTC
EXCLUSIVE: Airforce vet Trump rioter, 35, who was shot dead by cops while
storming Capitol had charges of reckless endangerment, malicious destruction
of property and tampering with a car on her rap sheet

Ashli Babbitt, 35, died from a gunshot wound to the chest after she
joined dozens of protestors who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday
A witness to the shooting suggested she was shot by police when she tried
to climb through a broken window to get into congressional chambers
DailyMail.com can reveal she was previously prosecuted for reckless
endangerment, malicious destruction of property in July 2016
The 14-year Air Force veteran was also the subject of two restraining
orders
Babbitt, then named McEntree, was also prosecuted for tampering with a
2012 Ford on a country road in Prince Frederick, a Maryland town outside D.C.
Court records reveal police found probable cause for the two criminal
charges, but Calvert County court acquitted her of the reckless endangerment
charge
She was found not guilty of malicious destruction or tampering
Babbitt was subject to a temporary peace order filed in February 2017
An unidentified loved one sent Babbitt a text as she flew to DC for the
protest,
'Be safe. I cannot lose you,' the sender wrote, as Babbitt texted back a
selfie from her airplane seat wearing a 'Trump 2020' mask
She wrote: 'Tons of trump supporters on my plane!!!! I'll watch my 6' –
using the military term for looking out behind you

Published: 11:33 EST, 7 January 2021 | Updated: 15:05 EST, 7 January 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9122477/Trump-rioter-shot-dead-
storming-Capitol-rap-sheet.html
Rudy
2021-01-08 02:13:03 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 01:57:21 -0000 (UTC), Busta Capp
Post by Busta Capp
[...]
They murdered a 14 year vet who was unarmed and a woman. If she was
black you hypocrites would be melting down.
Byker
2021-01-08 02:24:35 UTC
Post by Rudy
They murdered a 14 year vet who was unarmed and a woman. If she was
black you hypocrites would be melting down.
If black, DC would be burning down

Byker
2021-01-08 02:18:27 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9122477/Trump-rioter-shot-dead-storming-Capitol-rap-sheet.html
Send your complaints to ***@neodome.net
***@neodome.net
***@neodome.net

From: Busta Capp <***@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats.d,or.politics,can.politics
Subject: Seems The Bitch The Cops Rightfully Shot Invading Capitol Hill
Should Have Been Shot Earlier, Or Had It Coming Anyway
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 01:57:21 -0000 (UTC)