Democrats, the party of divershity, drag out one ethnic after another in Trump impeachment trial!
Add Reply
jew oven dodger
2021-02-10 19:44:18 UTC
Foisht it vas emotional jewboi Jamie Rashkin

Then it vas coon Joe Neguse from Colorado

Then it vas the Cuban spic Julian Castro

And now ve have gook Ted Liu!

VOTEVER next? A transbender???
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
https://www.avg.com
jew oven dodger
2021-02-10 20:55:35 UTC
On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 20:44:18 +0100, jew oven dodger
Post by jew oven dodger
Foisht it vas emotional jewboi Jamie Rashkin
Then it vas coon Joe Neguse from Colorado
Then it vas the Cuban spic Julian Castro
And now ve have gook Ted Liu!
VOTEVER next? A transbender???
I almosht got it right...inshtead of a transbender it vas an
overinflated coon from the Voigin Islands!
https://www.avg.com
Ed Rhodes
Welcome to the "plonk" file!
anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris
2021-02-11 13:27:15 UTC
Post by jew oven dodger
Foisht it vas emotional jewboi Jamie Rashkin
Then it vas coon Joe Neguse from Colorado
Then it vas the Cuban spic Julian Castro
And now ve have gook Ted Liu!
VOTEVER next? A transbender???
I almosht got it right...inshtead of a transbender it vas an
overinflated coon from the Voigin Islands!
Welcome to the "plonk" file!
Up yours, shithead!
https://www.avg.com
Ed Rhodes
Awww, did you get your fee fees hurt?
KWills
2021-02-13 10:05:49 UTC
Post by jew oven dodger
Foisht it vas emotional jewboi Jamie Rashkin
Then it vas coon Joe Neguse from Colorado
Then it vas the Cuban spic Julian Castro
And now ve have gook Ted Liu!
VOTEVER next? A transbender???
I almosht got it right...inshtead of a transbender it vas an
overinflated coon from the Voigin Islands!
Welcome to the "plonk" file!
Up yours, shithead!
Awww, did you get your fee fees hurt?
It's sad how the degenerate has to nym shift to avoid kill files.
It proves how DESPERATE it is to get some attention. You'll see
additional proof when it replies to this post. Unless the truth
embarrassed it so much it "runs away."
reparationsh
2021-02-13 16:40:38 UTC
Post by jew oven dodger
Foisht it vas emotional jewboi Jamie Rashkin
Then it vas coon Joe Neguse from Colorado
Then it vas the Cuban spic Julian Castro
And now ve have gook Ted Liu!
VOTEVER next? A transbender???
I almosht got it right...inshtead of a transbender it vas an
overinflated coon from the Voigin Islands!
Welcome to the "plonk" file!
Up yours, shithead!
Awww, did you get your fee fees hurt?
It's sad how the degenerate has to nym shift to avoid kill files.
It proves how DESPERATE it is to get some attention. You'll see
additional proof when it replies to this post. Unless the truth
embarrassed it so much it "runs away."
Ironic, coming from a Cracovian asshole who has run away from EVERY
thread he has ever engaged in with me!

Such a hypocrishy already!
https://www.avg.com
reparationsh
2021-02-13 16:39:17 UTC
Post by jew oven dodger
Foisht it vas emotional jewboi Jamie Rashkin
Then it vas coon Joe Neguse from Colorado
Then it vas the Cuban spic Julian Castro
And now ve have gook Ted Liu!
VOTEVER next? A transbender???
I almosht got it right...inshtead of a transbender it vas an
overinflated coon from the Voigin Islands!
Welcome to the "plonk" file!
Up yours, shithead!
Awww, did you get your fee fees hurt?
Awww, ish your limpvrishted killfile not voiking?
https://www.avg.com
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-14 00:45:35 UTC
Post by jew oven dodger
Foisht it vas emotional jewboi Jamie Rashkin
Then it vas coon Joe Neguse from Colorado
Then it vas the Cuban spic Julian Castro
And now ve have gook Ted Liu!
VOTEVER next? A transbender???
I almosht got it right...inshtead of a transbender it vas an
overinflated coon from the Voigin Islands!
Welcome to the "plonk" file!
Up yours, shithead!
Awww, did you get your fee fees hurt?
Awww, ish your limpvrishted killfile not voiking?
Seems to be working fine. If you'd stop changing nyms, I wouldn't see
you at all. And that would suit me fine!
KWills
2021-02-14 11:53:26 UTC
On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 00:45:35 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Welcome to the "plonk" file!
Up yours, shithead!
Awww, did you get your fee fees hurt?
Awww, ish your limpvrishted killfile not voiking?
Seems to be working fine. If you'd stop changing nyms, I wouldn't see
you at all. And that would suit me fine!
The degenerate is so DESPERATE for attention it MUST nym shift to
avoid kill files.
Mohammed Al-Qudsi
2021-02-14 18:34:31 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Welcome to the "plonk" file!
Up yours, shithead!
Awww, did you get your fee fees hurt?
Awww, ish your limpvrishted killfile not voiking?
Seems to be working fine. If you'd stop changing nyms, I wouldn't see
you at all. And that would suit me fine!
The degenerate is so DESPERATE for attention it MUST nym shift to
avoid kill files.
STFU you Cracovian asshole!
https://www.avg.com
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-14 19:35:01 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Welcome to the "plonk" file!
Up yours, shithead!
Awww, did you get your fee fees hurt?
Awww, ish your limpvrishted killfile not voiking?
Seems to be working fine. If you'd stop changing nyms, I wouldn't see
you at all. And that would suit me fine!
The degenerate is so DESPERATE for attention it MUST nym shift to
avoid kill files.
STFU you Cracovian asshole!
Or what? See, there's the question.

"You have no power here. Begone, before someone drops a house on YOU!"
Yankel Zitronenbaum
2021-02-14 22:27:04 UTC
On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 19:35:01 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Welcome to the "plonk" file!
Up yours, shithead!
Awww, did you get your fee fees hurt?
Awww, ish your limpvrishted killfile not voiking?
Seems to be working fine. If you'd stop changing nyms, I wouldn't see
you at all. And that would suit me fine!
The degenerate is so DESPERATE for attention it MUST nym shift to
avoid kill files.
STFU you Cracovian asshole!
Or what? See, there's the question.
WE aks the questions, Rhoids.
Post by Ed Rhodes
"You have no power here. Begone, before someone drops a house on YOU!"
Eat shit, Rhoids.
https://www.avg.com
Ed Rhodes
2021-02-14 19:35:52 UTC
Post by jew oven dodger
Foisht it vas emotional jewboi Jamie Rashkin
Then it vas coon Joe Neguse from Colorado
Then it vas the Cuban spic Julian Castro
And now ve have gook Ted Liu!
VOTEVER next? A transbender???
I almosht got it right...inshtead of a transbender it vas an
overinflated coon from the Voigin Islands!
Welcome to the "plonk" file!
Up yours, shithead!
Awww, did you get your fee fees hurt?
Awww, ish your limpvrishted killfile not voiking?
Seems to be working fine. If you'd stop changing nyms, I wouldn't see
you at all. And that would suit me fine!
Vell, for vhy I should vant to shtop changing nymsh, Rhoids?
You don't have to. But don't blame my killfile for your deceptions.
Yankel Zitronenbaum
2021-02-14 22:28:12 UTC
On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 19:35:52 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by jew oven dodger
Foisht it vas emotional jewboi Jamie Rashkin
Then it vas coon Joe Neguse from Colorado
Then it vas the Cuban spic Julian Castro
And now ve have gook Ted Liu!
VOTEVER next? A transbender???
I almosht got it right...inshtead of a transbender it vas an
overinflated coon from the Voigin Islands!
Welcome to the "plonk" file!
Up yours, shithead!
Awww, did you get your fee fees hurt?
Awww, ish your limpvrishted killfile not voiking?
Seems to be working fine. If you'd stop changing nyms, I wouldn't see
you at all. And that would suit me fine!
Vell, for vhy I should vant to shtop changing nymsh, Rhoids?
You don't have to.
And I von't.
Post by Ed Rhodes
But don't blame my killfile for your deceptions.
Your pathetic killfile clearly has limitationsh, Rhoids.