KWILLS CONVICTED GARAGE BURGLAR AND OBESE WANKSTAIN
Add Reply
]v [etaphoid
2021-03-24 14:53:47 UTC
KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS
Here endeth the lesson...
%
LOL
KWills
2021-03-25 08:23:22 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
As you know, that isn't me. I moved to LA in 1998. But your life
is devoted to me, you MUST post SOMETHING claiming it's me.
Is Canada really so boring?
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS
You're one to talk, %.

Check out %'s picture from 2016.
http://autooverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-1.jpg
%
2021-03-25 12:31:57 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS
You're one to talk, %.
http://autooverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-1.jpg
what's all this , i never saw this before ,
why am i so foremost in the topic ,
whatever thuis is , it wasn't me
%
2021-03-25 12:48:53 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS
      You're one to talk, %.
http://autooverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-1.jpg
what's all this , i never saw this before ,
why am i so foremost in the topic ,
whatever thuis is , it wasn't me
kwills i think you been snowed if you think i'm in any of this ,
and you know if i was i'd say so but i'm not
Grikbassturder®™
2021-03-25 13:58:30 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
As you know, that isn't me. I moved to LA in 1998. But your life
is devoted to me, you MUST post SOMETHING claiming it's me.
Is Canada really so boring?
As YOU know, you're just a Cracovian asshole...and a zhid!

Msg ID <***@4ax.com>
https://www.avg.com
Justin Tyme
What about all the proof? Justin
Grikbassturder®™
2021-03-25 16:08:33 UTC
On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 09:30:39 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS
You're one to talk, %.
http://autooverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-1.jpg
What about all the proof? Justin
PROOF you want from this Cracovian jew asshole? He's ALLERGIC to
proof!
https://www.avg.com
Ed Rhodes
2021-03-25 18:01:25 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS
You're one to talk, %.
http://autooverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-1.jpg
What about all the proof? Justin
There is proof that a person named "Kent Wills" was apprehended, tried
and convicted of garage burglary and corrupting a minor. There is
NOTHING to tie that information to k. wills who posts here.
]v [etaphoid
2021-03-25 18:45:50 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS
You're one to talk, %.
http://autooverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-1.jpg
What about all the proof? Justin
There is proof that a person named "Kent Wills" was apprehended, tried
and convicted of garage burglary and corrupting a minor. There is
NOTHING to tie that information to k. wills who posts here.
Says the slurping fuckwit with his own custom asshole merit badge -

https://postimg.cc/c69wgxGJ <---- LOL!

Fat fuck KWills is a convicted felon, asshat, no matter how
much you suck his dick.
Here endeth the lesson...
KWills
2021-03-26 09:24:48 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS
You're one to talk, %.
http://autooverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-1.jpg
What about all the proof? Justin
There is proof that a person named "Kent Wills" was apprehended, tried
and convicted of garage burglary and corrupting a minor. There is
NOTHING to tie that information to k. wills who posts here.
Says the slurping fuckwit with his own custom asshole merit badge -
https://postimg.cc/c69wgxGJ <---- LOL!
Fat fuck KWills is a convicted felon, asshat, no matter how
much you suck his dick.
Chad Bryant wrote in this very elaborate attempted scam;

I absolutely hate to do this, but I have no choice.

Yesterday, I was notified by my landlord that she hadn't received my
rent for the month of August. I had mailed her two money orders,
because she was out of town on vacation, and not there to recieve it.
I've paid rent by mail many times before, and never had a problem.

The problem now is that she's demanding at least half of the $600 rent
by tonight, "or you, your kids, and your stuff need to be out so I can
have the house cleaned and advertised".

Being the responsible person I am, I've paid all my other bills for
the month, stocked the house with groceries, and have what I need for
transportation until the next pay day (which is a week from Friday). I
don't have $300+ laying around - I put every single dime I can into my
401k and other accounts, and I can't just pull that money out without
getting screwed. Check-cashing/loan places around here are all scams,
and they won't take my out-of-state bank (trust me, I've already
asked).

In the meantime, I won't get a refund on the money orders (and before
anyone asks why I paid rent with a money order, Utah is notorious for
check kiting and other fraud, and NOBODY takes checks around here
anymore, unless they're a utility company or emply a full-time check
recovery service to handle collections) for at least three weeks,
because Western Union has to make sure they weren't cashed.

I know times are tough for a lot of people, but if anyone can spare
some cash until I'm able to pay it back, I would be very grateful. The
easiest way for me to get it ASAP is to send it via PayPal to
***@chadbryant.net - I have a PayPal debit MasterCard that I can use
to pull out cash or purchase another money order.

It's come down to having to do this to keep myself and my family
housed, and it sucks.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
]v [etaphoid
2021-04-03 15:28:56 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS
You're one to talk, %.
http://autooverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-1.jpg
What about all the proof? Justin
There is proof that a person named "Kent Wills" was apprehended, tried
and convicted of garage burglary and corrupting a minor. There is
NOTHING to tie that information to k. wills who posts here.
kwills says you give the best blumpkins, ed, so it's
no wonder you slurp the bloated felon so much
https://imgur.com/a/zBgpHPM LOL
They don't call Rhodes "Ed the head" for nothing.
Here endeth the lesson...
Archie Thacker
2021-04-03 16:14:30 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
kwills says you give the best blumpkins, ed, so it's no wonder you
slurp the bloated felon so much
https://imgur.com/a/zBgpHPM LOL
They don't call Rhodes "Ed the head" for nothing.
We just don't know. It is like playing russian roulette.

Believe me, in capitalist academia they are giving PhDs to one another,
and cash the profit and the privileges. In short, the bourgeoisie. I am
not making bullshit. I work in academia.

Hear the silence .. _____ , they are not saying anything regarding the
fake corona and the IMPENDING depopulation agenda.

*_They_are_just_playing_stupid_*, or having nothing playing with. Dumb
*assholes*. Kick them OUT of academia, yesterday!!

KWills
2021-03-26 09:24:27 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS
You're one to talk, %.
http://autooverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-1.jpg
What about all the proof? Justin
The proof of %'s actually being a lardass is in the picture I
linked to. Since he's never disproved it is him, by his standards,
it's been proved to be him.
http://tinyurl.com/39yab8rq

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/SBWnMYj

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in

Grikbassturder®™
2021-03-26 13:01:15 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- LARDASS
You're one to talk, %.
http://autooverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-1.jpg
What about all the proof? Justin
The proof of %'s actually being a lardass is in the picture I
linked to. Since he's never disproved it is him, by his standards,
it's been proved to be him.
More jew 'logic' from our resident Cracovian jew asshole!
https://www.avg.com
]v [etaphoid
2021-03-25 16:06:17 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
As you know, that isn't me.
Oh I expected you to admit it, you fat fuck felon.
Here endeth the lesson...
KWills

]v[etaphoid
2021-03-25 11:28:08 UTC
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wi1ls-26
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/F1TV8QyV <--- LARDASS
https://postimg.cc/F1TV8QyV

So many twinkies died in vain...
Here endeth the lesson...
KWills
2021-03-26 01:00:06 UTC
Post by ]v [etaphoid
Post by ]v [etaphoid
KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wi1ls-26
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/F1TV8QyV <--- LARDASS
https://postimg.cc/F1TV8QyV
So many twinkies died in vain...
I hope the saying, "Like father like son" isn't 100% accurate in
this case.